Any Love for Non-Fiction?

I know as nerds we're meant to be all over that fiction but any love for non-fiction? I'm really on a kick right now

A couple of my favourite non-fiction books:

A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson (and really anything by Bryson, rereading A Walk in the Woods now) - my favourite non fiction book, read it in grade 11 thinking I was going to go into the arts and it completely turned me onto science. 

Quiet - Susan Cain 

The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg

How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming - Mike Brown

Some Non-Fiction I'm Gonna Read Eventually:

Merchants of Doubt -  Naomi Oreskes, Erik Conway

You're Never Weird on the Internet - Felicia Day

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth - Chris Hadfield

Highly Sensitive Person - Elaine Aron

Also got The Personal MBA to learn a bit about business.

EDIT: OOPS, Could a mod move this to Book Club?

Non-fiction is pretty much all that I read. Maybe once a year I read a novel? Haha? I am TRYING to pick up on my fiction because I have a son now but I am the kind of person who sits down and reads encyclopedias. :abnormal:

Half-Elf | Assassin | Level 2

STR 2 | DEX 4 | STA 0 | CON 6 | WIS 8 | CHA 0

About MeCharacter | Track Sheet | Daily Battle Log
| Challenges: Current#One, #Two |

The Stats above are outdated.
Currently trying to find the thread that tells you the point system, because I forgot.
Help is much appreciated in finding this.

I've had a big change in my reading habits a few years ago, going from mostly fiction to mostly non-fiction. These days I mostly read fiction on planes when I travel, and when I notice that a new book in a series I like came out (usually 6 months after the fact :P ).

The only problem I run into with it is that I don't like reading non-fiction on e-readers, so storage space for books becomes an issue.

This is a great topic! It's old but I wouldn't mind having a lively conversation about nonfiction works. 

I recently read The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel, which is the true story of a real life hermit who lived for 20-something years in the middle of the woods in Maine, and how he did it. 

I also just got done with Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood, which is her memoir about growing up with a Catholic priest for a father (there's apparently a loophole to the chastity rule). Super super funny and beautifully written. 

I also love biographies and novelized writings of true stories; next on my list is The Professor and the Madman, which is based on the story about how the guy who put together the Oxford English Dictionary got most of his words from a "madman" serving a life sentence in prison.