• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #6: Time to Climb

THE ONLY WAY IS UP

tumblr_mv1dbyBBcH1rel4pvo1_500.gif

Congratulations, intrepid Assassins!  We've made it to Mordor.  Now the only remaining obstacle is this little hill here..... and we don't have wings, alas.  But with our friends to help us, surely we can scale this mountain and deliver this ring to its demise at last.

tumblr_n26jzrlZOi1r503xfo5_500.gif

HOW TO PLAY:

tumblr_mxu0tfUkfE1s8l4eao2_500.gif

I mix my fandoms as I please~

• You've guessed it - to climb this mountain, we will be doing mountain climbers.  One rep = both legs.
    • The one exception to the above is if you have an injury that means you cannot do mountain climbers safely.  If this is your situation, please PM starsapart and get an alternative exercise.
  • It takes 6,000 climbers to reach the top of the mountain.  Until the team's climbers are complete, their champions will not be able to begin their challenge.  And speaking of champions...
  • SELECT YOUR CHAMPION!  Each team will volunteer one champion for a final PVP face-off that will determine who ultimately gets to toss the ring into the volcano.  The champion challenge will be worth 200 points for the winning team, so the potential advantage is huge!
    • Please enter the champion's name in the spreadsheet... details of the PVP are forthcoming as soon as the first team reaches the rim of the volcano (completes their 6,000 climbers), so no, you won't know what you'll be doing when you sign up.
  • The teams that perform best on this task will earn additional prestige, helping them make their case for being the worthiest of all races... thus bringing their champion one step closer to delivering the Ring to Mount Doom.

This mini-challenge lasts until SUNDAY 11:59PM EST... so get to it.

>>TIME TO CLIMB<<

Still need to sign up for a team? PM starsapart to be assigned.

Normal Mini-Challenge Rules:

- Mini-challenges are not mandatory, feel free to ignore this one if you don't want to participate. Don't let mini-challenges hinder your own goals.

- If you're not sure how to register something, post it here.

- Keep it simple!

- Don't hurt yourself!

Every Assassin who competes in this mini-challenge gets +1 WIS for wisely choosing to dispose of the One Ring instead of keeping it!

Assassins, remember to be safe and have fun!

• Like 1

The champion challenge will be worth 200 points for the winning team, so the potential advantage is huge!

By this you mean 200 / 150 / 100 / 50 points?  Just curious.

Supernatural. A great show with a GIF for ANYTHING

So true. My personal favorites are any gifs of Dean screaming like a little girl. Yellow Fever is my favorite episode of all time.

• Like 4

Wheeee mountain climbers!

Sidenote: my dream mini goal would be one in which we had to do a certain distance of actual climbing because I would be ALL OVER THAT. hahahaha :)

If only there were a way to coordinate that!

I try to make minis things that anyone can do regardless of availability of equipment, alas.  It would be very hard to score a climbing mini with actual climbing without asking everyone to pay for access to a wall!

• Like 1

If only there were a way to coordinate that!

I try to make minis things that anyone can do regardless of availability of equipment, alas.  It would be very hard to score a climbing mini with actual climbing without asking everyone to pay for access to a wall!

True true!  But it WOULD be epic.

• Like 2

When is the boss fight PvP?

It's already on!  But only the participants whose teams have finished their climbs know the challenge. :D  MYSTERIES.

I will say it is a test of fortitude.  After all, it takes a lot of fortitude to resist the call of the One Ring.........

• Like 3