Dash's Experience Log

10/19/15

Well, I've got work again. I wasn't going to take it but the pay is too good. More pay always means more trouble and as always, the Corp never gives you any details on the job until you've actually taken it. But like I said, the money's good. And I've been wasting my time here for too long anyway.

Let's see . . . pretty standard stuff. "Waive any claims . . . death or dismemberment . . . provide own weapons and equipment." Covering their ass as usual, I see. I guess you don't make it as far as the Corp without having a some pretty airtight contracts. Hmm . . . the physical requirements are . . . well they're unusual at least. 

Weight Requirements? Strength Requirements? Dental Hygiene?

I guess this would be a good time to re-boo the 5x5 program started in August.5x5_Schedule.pdf

Goodness knows what I'm getting myself into . . . 

Mission "G L" Contract Requirements (December 3)

Weight: 175

Squat: 250

Must maintain impeccable oral hygiene.

Goals for the Week:

Fitness:

Lift on Tuesday and Thursday

Don't hit snooze, at all.

Floss every night.
Be in bed by 9:00.

Food:
No more Coffee.

No more Donuts. Not one bite.

No skipping dinner.

Prep breakfast the night before.

Goals for tonight:

Pack Gym bag and prep food before bed.

Be in bed by 9:00

Take "baseline" body picture.

Battle Log: Contract "G. L."

Bodyweight: + 10 lbs

0%
0%

Squat Weight: 175/225

75%
75%

Floss Nightly 2/43

4%
4%

10/20/15

Pack Gym bag and prep food before bed. - Done. Yummy eggs.

Be in bed by 9:00 - 9:00 on the dot.

Take "baseline" body picture. - Took a crappy bathroom selfie. Medical  wasn't pleased. Might take better one tonight.

Flossed - check.

No Snooze - also check. (ok, sitting upright in a daze for 2 minutes still counts, right?)

Good workout at the gym. Squats felt perfect for getting started again, bench might a bit light. Barbell row was good.

Tried the "cricket powder" post-workout this morning that the Corp requested. Texture wasn't bad but the smell was a little unappetizing. I think bug mix might end up being a smoothie component and not a "drink it with almond milk."

Weighed in at 165. And also at 168. And 163. Health center buys scales from these backwater asteroid-based manufacturers and then wonders why they're not worth a dam. Need to find a better place to weigh in.

Battle Log: Contract "G. L."

Bodyweight: + 10 lbs

0%
0%

Squat Weight: 175/225

75%
75%

Floss Nightly 2/43

4%
4%