tumblr_m44ztprYR11rw7b7oo4_250.gif

Still pretty much slacking all week then working out weekends.  But yesterday I lifted with HM and it was great!  

Deadlift 5x5x150

Bench 5x5x80

Squat 5x5x100

100 was my 1RM on squat before.  Very excited about that one.  I'm going to try more next time on everything I'm thinking, at least if I end up on a weekender again.  I'm hoping I'll be good to wake up during the week, we'll see.

Afterwards, I put off homework because Mike was feeling like going out.  We went to the first place on my adventure list and hiked a bit checking out Stepp Cemetery.  He said while he still doesn't really enjoy the hiking part, he did feel good afterwards, so I guess that's something.  He's not really an outdoorsy guy for sure.  It was such a nice sunny breezy day to be outside.  I really liked it.  I'm not sure how, but I need to figure out more outside time.  Especially now that its all pretty.

Mom's negotiating for some wiring repair on the house she's up for.  She says she'll take it even if they don't go for the lower price.  She really likes the house and neighborhood.  And another house popped up just today nearby, so we're going to see it Monday.  It's in my price range and has lots of new things that won't need replaced for a good long while, new roof, hvac, and water heater.  Plus, no carpet, which I love.  If its close to as nice as it looks, we'd only need to paint and get a fence up around the back yard.  We'll find out tomorrow!

• Like 2

The house was great!  We offered, they countered but only with a later move in date and we accepted.  Its so exciting!  Now we have to wait for the inspection and mortgage to process.  I think the hardest part will be waiting to move in!  But I suppose that will leave plenty of time to pack and be ready to go.  

• Like 2

New Challenge!  It was really nice to take one off.  I needed to lower my stress and list of things to do for a minute.  But I'm going to work myself back in again.  Starting with this!

5x5

• Like 1

I have not been on here much at all lately, but I've been doing things.  Signed papers on the house Monday.  Can't move int yet, but I am technically a homeowner!  So that's exciting.  I've been helping my mom her her place ready.  Hopefully she'll be moving in to it soon.  I don't know how she can wait.  I know I'll be moving as soon as I have my keys!

I haven really been slacking on fitness lately.  But I got up at 5 and ran with my friend today.  We did it on treadmills in her gym, but at least it happened.  And I loved it.  Well, not the treadmill and tv's everywhere part, but the running.  I loved the running.  I'm planning to lift and run a bit with HM this weekend, but I'm also planning to wake up and lift tomorrow at 5.  I'm tired of slacking.  I need to get going again.  

kkCas.png

I haven't been online for awhile!  I'm not completely slacking, though.  Just a little.  I've been lifting but only 1-2 times a week.  And only getting in one ruck/run each week.  And I've not been doing any of my yoga.  But to be fair (or to just use an excuse) my living room is filled with boxes and things being sorted.  2 weeks from today we'll be moving into the new house.  That's been kind of consuming my life at the moment.  I promise I'll get back to being on here after we get moved and settled a bit!  I won't always slack.

Love you guys!

• Like 2

OK, all moved!  Just one room left to unpack but the shelves are painted and ready to go.  The yard will need some work, but the inside will be pretty well handled once I get this last room finished.  I will want to get some lifting equipment for the office but that will take longer.

And we got a dog yesterday!  So that's 2-3 miles of walks a day once he gets used to the leash (hopefully some jogging in there later as well).  Took him on his first walk this morning and it wasn't too bad for his first time.  He's 3 months old but he's been kept in a kennel that whole time, so he's got a lot of adjusting and training coming up.  We've decided on Ragnarok McPuppyface, Rocky for short.  Needed that embarrassing middle name for when he gets in trouble.

13606994_1216626365038169_88055898818806

• Like 1

Wow, I have been seriously slacking on logging in here.  Sorry about that.  But I have been busy!  Good busy.  

We are all moved in, just a few things left in the office to organize and a couple things left to put up into the attic for storage.  We got a lifting area all set up in the garage (which I LOVE).  But I still have too much stuff in the way to get much yoga done in the office.  I need to work on that.  For now I'm just stretching when/where I can but nothing regularly scheduled.  Same with lifting as far as schedule goes:  I'm doing it whenever I have the time.  That means when I'm not behind on homework, working, sleeping or socially promised elsewhere.  I'm still shooting for 4 days a week though, just not always the same 4 days.  Lifted last night after homework and before bed.  It was lovely.  Ragnarok is still getting used to lifting time.  He sits in the doorway and watches and then wants me to go outside with him during my rest times between sets.  I have no problems with that setup.  He is still the cutest puppy ever!  I love having this dog. 

My big exciting lifting news would be that my boyfriend is now lifting with me sometimes (and without).  I'm working on showing him form and getting him to do more than just bench but he did good with squats so we'll see if he expands his interest at all. It was fun to lift together this weekend.  Still working opposite shifts though, so weekends are the only lift together times we have.  

I've SUCKED at running, only going a couple times this past 2 months.  I'm still struggling with the waking up early part of getting a run into my schedule.  I really need to work on that more.  I really enjoy it when I do run.  

Classes are going, so I've adjusted my after work time to include homework.  I powered through homework this week already because my schedule required it.  Tonight I've got a DAR meeting.  Thursday I'm shopping and getting ready for a friend visit.  Friday my friend comes down for movie night, followed by all day Saturday at Holiday World.  And Sunday I've got another DAR event plus games at HM's if the schedule still works.  Then a new week starts all over with new fun things I want to do meaning the beginning of the week is swallowed by homework hours.  I don't mind.  I really actually enjoy the lower stress levels of having weekly homework assignments turned in early.  

Busy means my knitting has been minimal, so I'm really hoping to get a couple toys made, socks worked on, fingerless mitts knit, and a blanket at least worked on at the retreat.  We'll see how much of that I actually get done!  But either way, that will be a good weekend.

I think that's about it for my update right now.  I will do my best to get in some thread reading time, I'm just not quite sure when yet.  

You guys are all awesome!!!  

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I have just let myself forget all about my health for the past year or so.  I've been a huge slacker.  

tumblr_ny8iy2dkcW1ur12gdo1_500.gif

I got married!  And it was great and so much fun and I am so happy.  But looking at the pictures made me sad.  I really do not like how I look in any of our wedding pictures.  I look happy, but I look the most out of shape I have been my entire life.  And I probably am that.  So I'm respawning.  Because I still want to have adventures and do things besides homework and housework.  And I want to feel good about how I look again.  I want to be strong.  I know Mike loves me and thinks I'm hot already, but I'd like to feel how he sees me.

18772555.gif

So, I'm starting with a new plan.  Simple, so I don't burn out.  But enough to feel like I'm doing something good.

I've changed my cooking plans to make the food healthier.  Less cheese, no pasta or bread, more vegetables.  But I'm not giving up bacon or coffee.  From my cold dead hands.  I was doing great with food for awhile, but then I let it relax more and more, trying to make food Mike and I would both like, or Mom when she came over.  But I told Mike if he doesn't like what I cook, he can eat out or cook himself something.  He wants me happy, so he hasn't complained.  He even admitted to liking spaghetti squash when I made it.

I've scheduled my days of the week so that I have a plan each day instead of giving myself the leeway of doing whichever item I want on any given day.  I think I do a bit better with a plan.  And I've tried to work it so I have relax time and homework time (for when classes start again).  I'm going to just get into this schedule every week until its just the normal way things are so I won't mess it up again when adding homework back to it.

Monday - Yoga, dog walk, and while I'm homework free I'm adding some Just Dance time.

Tuesday - Walk/Run - I really need to get back to running.  I loved it before.

Wednesday - Yoga, and Just Dance for now

Thursday - Lifting - bench/squat/deadlift/ovh press

Friday - Walk/Run and yoga

Saturday - Lift, walk

Sunday - Yoga, walk

Just started this week but so far so good.  I've left Mon/Wed/Thurs open for homework, grocery shopping and cooking as needed.  Tuesdays for knit night, which will be replaced with a class in August.  Fri/Sat for Mike time (since those are the only days we both have time off work together).  And Sundays for homework/knitting/friend time/cooking.  As needed.  I'll let the rest of my plans move around when they can, but I need to get my fitness stuff done on the days I plan to do them.  

Ok, well that was long :)  But I'm back.  And I'd love any feedback/support/kick in the ass anyone has to offer.   I need help for sure.

• Like 2

Tried cooking beets for the first time last night - think I'll stick to beets other people have cooked for awhile and then try cooking them another way.  Maybe different spices.  I just kind of added them to my veggie pan under the chicken.  Not very exciting.  But I'm still going to be eating them for the next couple days.  I'm not cool with wasting food. I'm hoping hot sauce will help.  Hot sauce fixes many food issues.  Also made some crockpot oats overnight.  I know, I know, carbs.  Scary.  But I added come cinnamon and vanilla (no sugar) and had that for breakfast.  It helped my morning energy level pre-coffee and I'm not feeling at all hungry.  I'm going to see how long I can wait on lunch time.  And not just because of the beets. 

Oh, and I did my yoga last night, but since I was running around the house cooking and cleaning for 2.5 hours, I let that take the place of dancing.  Tonight I will lift and then maybe I'll dance just because.  We'll see.  But I've got more of the housework handled so I can't use that as an excuse.

I definitely need to do yoga more often.  The puppies just seem to get confused when I pull out the mat.  Simi tries to eat it and Ragnarok just looks at me and barks like I'm being a crazy person.  

• Like 1

Lifted!  I forgot how fun and generally tiring it is.  My whole body just felt worn out for a bit afterwards.  I even lifted lighter since it's been so long.  I think I'll keep lifting lighter for a few times until my body is into it again.  I had to really concentrate on my form the whole time and I was still a bit wobbly at times.

Bench 75x5x5

Squat 85x5x5

OVH 45x5x5

Deadlift 135x5x5

anigif_sub-buzz-14240-1478211289-2.gifzu2GHdB.gif

I think maybe I should to Deadlifts first.  The saddest moment of my lift last night was loading up to deadlift and then realizing I had loaded the wrong plates and needing to unload/reload the bar.  I took an extra minute of rest time and got it done, but I definitely need to pay more attention even when I'm getting tired.

Walked this morning, with Mom and Ragnarok for company, so no running and not super long.  But I got up at 6 and went so that is good.  Tonight a friend is coming over to yoga and Just Dance with me.  Should be fun.  And I know I could use the stretching.

I've actually been under calories all week long so far.  So, that seems to be going well.  Now to survive the weekend food wise.  I think drunken game night might damage my calm on that one.  But I'll forgive calories every once in awhile for fun.

giphy.gif

We are going to see Wonder Woman tomorrow!  I'm excited. Looks like DC might have done a really good job from what I've seen around so far.  Plus, Wonder Woman.  Always awesome.  

• Like 2

tumblr_o9e0wlBPmr1uhw6qxo1_500.gif

YES!  But I'm only back here, no challenges yet.  I was off lost in the woods, getting the house set up, adjusting to puppy life, getting married, and generally slacking on all things NF for awhile.  I'm hoping to get back to following, but I'm working my way up to that.  I'm glad to be here again :)

• Like 2

Weekend was rough fitness-wise, but a lot of fun otherwise.  Wonder Woman was amazing!  Game night was awesome (It was our first time with Superfight - magical). Friday night was dancing and yoga.  But Saturday went straight from errands to breakfast/lunch to movie to cleaning house to game night until 1AM.  Sunday I had a little time, but I was just really tired all day and just did not get anything done.  This morning I walked with mom and puppies.  And tonight after work I will lift and yoga and cook.  

tenor.gif

Food Saturday was not terrible, but not awesome.  Sunday was good foods but I didn't eat much.  So tonight I'm cooking for the next coupe days.  Wednesday I'll make a roast to last a few more.  I also was low on water most of the weekend.  Working on that today.  

• Like 1

I kept rescheduling my Saturday lift until my next actual list is scheduled for tomorrow.  So I'll let that one go and just make sure to lift twice from now on.  I've kept up the walking, but not the dancing.  And I'm one behind on yoga as well.  Tonight I've got lots of grocery shopping and cooking and cleaning to do.  So I'll just make sure I get some yoga and dancing in there afterwards.  And keep my schedule in the future.  I'll get it.

• Like 1

Lifted.  And it went well.  I did my overhead press, then deadlifts first this time.  I think I usually do bench/squat first because those are my favorites, but since OVH and DL are harder for me, I'm going to keep doing those first for now.  I was a bit wobbly on my bench and had to pause and focus, but squats actually felt easier.  Maybe I was more warmed up than usual?  Who knows.  But my body liked the set up.  I think I'll also lift a bit heavier next go around.  

OVH 45x5x5

DL 135x5x5

Bench 75x5x5

Squat 85x5x5

Walked with Ragnarok and mom this morning.  Tonight will be yoga.  

This weekend if officially our Anti-Social Weekend of No People.  We have been doing stuff either to be social or to help or get help with projects and the wedding forever it seems like.  This weekend will just be us and puppies.  Although we might go out to eat.  It's been discussed but not confirmed, as that would involved people.  

tumblr_mgxko4pQ0J1qaayyyo1_500.gif

Mike says he wants to lift with me Saturday.  I hope he does.

• Like 3

Anti-social weekend was great!  Just me and Mike and puppies.  We went out to eat, probably too often.  I did not cook until Sunday evening.  But I cooked a lot.  We both have lunches for the week, plus one after work meal for tonight.  I'll have to go to the store for some easy at home food for the rest of the week.  Probably most exciting about the food - it's not just one dish for the entire week!  It's 2.  But still.  Being able to switch from pork roast with apples and onion to teriyaki chicken with green beans and brown rice is more options than the usual 'make one thing that runs out about 2 meals after you're sick of eating that all week".  

We did lift Saturday!  But it was mostly me lifting and him hanging out while I did it.  He did OVH but must have started too heavy because he said his shoulders were sore afterwards.  And then he benched a bit and went to take care of puppies while I finished.  He says he wants to lift, but then he does not seem to enjoy it at all.  It was kind of depressing.  I never push him to do it.  I just really enjoy it, even in our way too hot garage.  Well, I still had fun.  And I did get in my lift and yoga/meditate this weekend.  And walked this morning with mom and puppy.

OVH 45x5x5

DL 135x5x5

Bench 75x5x5

Squat 90x5x5

Tonight, after his appointment I'm planning to do some core work and accessory lifts, along with yoga because my shoulders are feeling tight.  I always have pretty tense shoulders.  If I don't work it out and relax, I get bad tension headaches.  I once had a tension headache that lasted over a month.  I went to the doctor and they gave me muscle relaxers to get rid of it.  That sucked.  But stretching helps a lot with that.

Oh!  my favorite part of this weekend was learning how to play Arkham Horror.  We spent hours together playing and figuring it out.  It was so much fun.  I really enjoyed that game.

• Like 3

tumblr_n06umlPFpi1rv31sho1_500.gif

Did core and other random things last night for about an hour and a half.  Planks, bent over rows, reverse crunches, standing calf raises, pectoral fly, bicep curl, hip thrusters and stretching on every rest time.  My shoulders are feeling much looser.  I'm a little sore here and there but not terrible.  I should probably figure out an actual workout rather than just doing a bunch of stuff that sounds good at the time.  But at least I was doing things.  

I'm sort of adjusting my schedule a little bit to make sure I've got walks with mom scheduled.  I'll probably get back into running more when its not so hot and humid here.  I think I'll just make sure I've got that time set aside as a habit during the week until I'm ready to do the running.Not awesome, I know, but it is something to get me started again.

M - Walk, workout

T - Yoga

W - Walk, dance, yoga

Th - lift

Fr - Walk, yoga

Sat - lift

Sun - yoga, meditate

And of course I can always add more dancing or walking or switch to a run instead of just walking.  I'm going to focus on keeping to the schedule for now.  That's the hardest part for me.  Sticking to the schedule.

Tonight, I've got a lot of errands to run and knit night, but the fitness schedule only calls for yoga, which I can fit in there between wherever I have time.  

• Like 3

0ce2ac374eec7ff9adfdcb375a5ae901.gif

I've got the walking handled.  But I'm one yoga behind for this week.  Tonight I will lift then head to moms for dinner and some hang time.  I'll try to remember to leave early enough to yoga before bed.  That should catch me up.

• Like 1

Lifted last night.  Added just a little weight, but I was hungry and tired to not too much.  My OVH is getting less wobbly.  It went well.

OVH 45x5x5

DL 135x5x5

Bench 80x5x5

Squat 95x5x5

Ragnarok kept me up being sickly and gakking all night.  But this morning he did end up eating something before I left and seemed better.  Probably ate something out of the backyard last night, sometimes mushrooms grow around an old tree trunk.  We are moving him to the front yard until we can check it out.  But, I did cancel walking today to stay home and take care of puppy.  It's raining anyhow.  Tonight I'm planning some yoga and house cleaning.  Tomorrow I've got monthly knit in the morning (missed last month due to wedding) and Mike has friends coming that evening for some Arkham Horror.  Sunday I might have a morning meeting?  Might have friend time in the evening?  Nothing confirmed yet.  We shall see.

• Like 1

Ugh....I feel so bad not knowing you were back to posting! Glad to see you though :)

laughing-gifs-evil-dead2.gif

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.