Well, I'm not quite up to what I want to be doing, but I've been keeping up with running twice a week.  I'm still not very good at waking up in the morning.  And if my stomach hurts or I wake up with a headache, I've been letting that turn my third run into a sleeping in day.  I will just have to keep working on that.  I am still loving the running.  I watched Brittney Runs A Marathon this past week and her running song  has been going through my head a lot.  That actually helps.  Especially the doom chorus at the end.  Makes me want to run more.

My friend that has been living with us (that eats all the sugar and carbs and grease all the time) is moving out this weekend.  He found some roommates that he also works with so he has a built in ride to work.  I am so looking forward to having control of my kitchen back.  And my person is looking forward to alone time and just us time.  He is not such a social creature.  Having another person there every day all day has kind of been driving him a little crazy.  I'm most happy about being in charge of the groceries and cooking personally.  As nice as it is to not be in charge of all the planning and buying and cooking, I am definitely feeling the lack of vegetables.  

Yarn is still going pretty good.  A little slow, but I think part of that is that I just have not had the energy to put into socializing and participating online and advertising lately.  I'm just feeling drained and exhausted all the time.  Hopefully having our house back and eating better will help with that a bit.  And I am looking forward to vaccines and lower numbers meaning we might even have an event or 2 later this year.  My first yarn event cancelled for April already, but I'm watching things.  If our county and the surrounding counties can go from orange to yellow, I will figure out some kind of safe masked tent event to do in it's place.  My halloween watch along has started.  Not much participation yet, but I still enjoy it.  I always like new movies and I've already has several suggestions to watch.  It's just more fun when other people watch and comment along.  So hopefully at some point that will happen again.  I think I've got the colors sorted out for this years release, I'm going to start working on the pattern this weekend.  Making new patterns is always enjoyable.  

I miss people time.  Knit nights and game nights and watching movies with friends.  Even just going out to dinner with someone.  I'm sure most people are missing people time right now.  Hopefully we can have together activities again soon.

• Like 1