- 140.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 140.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Conventional Deadlift **

- 275.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Weighted Dips **

- 67.5 lbs x 5 reps

- 67.5 lbs x 6 reps

- 67.5 lbs x 6 reps

Back. Finally lifted. Back from Florida with my belt and chalk... Win.

Went back to my old gym back home. Deloaded by 10% and never felt bad. The equipment was kinda awkward but lifts felt good. Been away for too long. And I got fatish.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

FitNotes Workout - Saturday 5th March 2016

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **

- 165.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 165.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 165.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Pull Up **

- 5 reps

- 5 reps

- 8 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 240.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 240.0 lbs x 4 reps

Bench press went really well.

Back toy old gym. Can't do weighted chin ups cause I don't got a good weight belt. Will be doing pull up progression now.

Squats were horrible. Tried my belt for my first good squat session. I tried the valsalva with the belt and it felt horrible. Feel bloated with gas and the pain was horrendous. Did the first set and barely got through the other set. Will be playing around with the belt for the next couple weeks.

Did some amrap sets with dips and left. Felt horrible.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 8th March 2016

** Standing Military Press **

- 117.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 117.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 117.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Pendlay Row **

- 142.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 142.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 142.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 280.0 lbs x 11 reps

** Weighted Dips **

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 5 reps

So second belt session today. :'(

Ohp was good warming up. Felt some weird chest pain but it left after a while. After slapping the belt on for working sets it went a lil weird. I probably didn't have it on tight enough to get much support from it and kept thinking about breathing into it which put my mind in a weird place. Didn't get as much as I wanted from my amraps but still success.

Rows felt pretty good. Stopped at 8 cause I felt my form breaking. Will be posting a vid in the nerdfitness oneset community.

Deadlifts. Warm ups felt normal. Tried the belt on after 275 for 2 singles. Felt weird. Didn't know how to breathe. I usually breathe at the bottom. That wasn't working. Can't hold it long enough from the top. Weird to the max. Got a new trick that I got to use. Chalk :D. I made my own liquid grip too so nobody would complain. Went beltless for my working set and went to town on that bar. It felt amazing getting those reps. My grip felt awesome up to about 8 but even then it wasn't anything close to how it use to be.

Did some sets with 225lbs belted and I took the breathe at the top and my whole body felt like a bow being pulled tight but the motion itself felt weird like I was rounding or supm. Will video next time.

Dips felt good. Heavy again. They kept telling me to just do bodyweight dips -___- . final set had me trembling and questioning life itself. Was pretty awesome. Missed the rep though but I struggled for it but stopped to make sure I didn't bust out my shoulder.

Good workout. Need more work with the belt. Dreading belted squats. Gas pain anticipated.

FitNotes Workout - Thursday 10th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 155.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 167.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 167.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 167.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Chin Up **

- 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 4 reps(chalk)

- 45.0 lbs x 4 reps(chalk)

** Barbell Squat **

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 3 reps (belt)

- 185.0 lbs x 2 reps_(belt)

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep(belt)

- 240.0 lbs x 5 reps(belt)

OK. Changed in formatting. After reading some of Matt's post I'll start adding warm up sets to better track my volume.

Bench. Went pretty awesome. Forgot that I got 10 reps last time so I totally could have doubled the weight but didn't realize til the last set. I hit 10 for this working weight as well. Hopefully I'll remember to double the weights next time. Can start making more progress with my bench. Video up on oneset. Will probably do my first fitness post on IG tomorrow which is pretty scary.

Chin ups. Found a way to do weighted chin ups at my gym but its the really wide type which is not my usual form but will be deloading again until I find workable weights. Chalked up for second set and felt stronger.

Squats were good. Learning where to wear the belt and how tight to get it. First 2 sets were awesome. First set I could feel the belt supporting me at the bottom and pushing me back up which felt awesome. Felt like a spring. Second set went well and felt a lil gas building up but it left. 3rd set the belt kept pinching me really hard on my right side. Seems I did something to my left hip cause its pretty painful right now. Hopped til I got home. Will keep working o. Squats. Video will be on onset of final set tomorrow probably.

Was getting late and had a lot of gas pain so left.

Success today and hoping I'm learning the ins and outs of this belt thing. Also I looked pretty badass at the gym today. Everybody else was doing aerobics inside cause of rain and I was there clanging away on heavyish weights :D.

• Like 1

FitNotes Workout - Monday 14th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 65.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 120.0 lbs x 5 reps (belt)

- 120.0 lbs x 5 reps(belt)

- 120.0 lbs x 7 reps(belt)

** Pendlay Row **

- 128.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 145.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 145.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 145.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 145.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 145.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep(belt)

- 275.0 lbs x 1 rep(belt)

- 290.0 lbs x 10 reps(belt)

** Weighted Dips **

- 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 55.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

OK back on the grind. Getting used to the belt more now. But it isn't offering as much support as I'd like especially in ohp but any tighter and I feel gas pushing through my plumbing so will slowly improve on this.

Ohp was OK. Realize that I need very high volume on this movement yo work on technique and maximize weight moved. Once I take a break from this my strength plummets drastically. So no more breaks I hope. Last set was full of grinders from rep 5 up.

Rows felt good. Nothing special here. Don't wear belt for these. Last rep o got one more rep but it didn't touch my chest so didn't count it.

Deadlifts felt pretty good. Warm ups felt good. Slapped on the belt at 225 lbs and that set felt explosive. I got the belt the right place braced against it and it flew up. The other sets was me trying to find that sweet spot again. Got close but not there again. I like wearing the belt high for deadlifts. Just feels betters right now. Working set was foot. Chalked up belted up and exploded. Had to really work on getting the last rep but it worked. Form looks OK to me and got a nice pump in my lower back and a lil in my hamstrings. Flute activation could be better though so will have to work on that. Friday I'll be back in the 300s again which is where I think the belt will prove its worth.

Dips were.....ahhh!!!! Decided to try for the weight from last week again. Warm ups felt heavy as usual. First set went well. Second set felt like my last set from last week but I focused more on my form. Visualizing and cueing my self more and I got it. Last set was great up to rep 4.. Rep 5 was a grind and rel 6 was me being put in a blender grinding away. Thunderbolts ran through my trip reps and my legs got weak and that rep was slowwwww but I got it barely. I was dizzy afterwards and felt like I could eat a horse or 3 beef pattys atleast. Oneset video up in a couple minutes and maybe IG tomorrow.

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 16th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 65.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 85.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 155.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 165.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 172.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 172.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 172.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Chin Up **

- 5.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 35.0 lbs x 1 rep

** Barbell Squat **

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 245.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 245.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 245.0 lbs x 5 reps (belted)

** Cable Tricep Pushdown **

- 70.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 80.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 90.0 lbs x 11 reps

** Cable Curl **

- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 60.0 lbs x 15 reps

OK this night was some really bad luck. Ended badly on my way home too but won't spoil anyone's image of Jamaica.

Bench press felt good. Warm ups felt heavy but once I got to working sets it felt good. First set felt good. Second and third set felt real good. Shoulders really got locked into the bench and weight felt good. Amrap felt like I had 2 in the tank but didn't get a spot and didn't wonna risk it.

Chin ups were meh. The wide grip chin up form feels really weird to be. Used chalk and grip wasn't an issue but still feels too heavy and struggling so will still deload. Form or ego.

Squats. Warm ups felt off. First warm up u felt some left hip pain. Didn't another set with the bar and it went away. As weight increased it felt better. 225lb set felt pressuring and after resting before working set felt the hip pain. First two sets were beltless and they felt great. But that hip pain though. Had to do some front and side leg swings to get rid of it. Last set tried to do with the belt and it felt awful. Felt the support from it at the bottom but didn't know how to utilize it properly so it threw me off wicked.

Did supersets of triceps and biceps. Felt good. Working out the weight to use for these. Working on hypertrophy for these and isolation cause I do compound movements for these already.

So got to find a way to work on hip pain and utilizing the belt better.

What happened?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Still can't use the belt properly. Can't use it too often cause I gives me gas and if I decrease frequency with it it messes up my form. So trying to fins that balance. And squats keep giving me left hip pain. So I gotta work on it before it gets serious.

That part. The killed somebody in my town right where I get a taxi to go home. Missed it by like a couple minutes

Sir that sounds like good luck to me

Sir that sounds like good luck to me

Well when u say it I get that part now. Didn't feel that way last night cause I couldn't get anything to go home and had to walk through a really dangerous part of town to avoid the crime scene.

FitNotes Workout - Friday 18th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 122.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 122.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 122.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 275.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 275.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 300.0 lbs x 8 reps

Forgot to post this Friday. Quick session cause closes early on Friday. Glad I got some volume in.

FitNotes Workout - Monday 21st March 2016

** Chin Up **

- 5 reps

- 10.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 35.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 35.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 35.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 35.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 155.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 165.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 175.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 175.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 175.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 45.0 lbs x 7 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 235.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 250.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 250.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 250.0 lbs x 5 reps

Hotttttt day. After today's workout I felt drained as a motha.

Chin ups finally feeling good. Will be microloading these upwards.

Bench felt good. No spot. On the amrap a guy knocked the bar hard which messed up my form and shoulder after rep 5 but feeling good for these.

Squats oh dear squats. This is when the gym was on fire. Warms ups good. Belt after 185 lbs. First 2 sets went good. Last set felt slow but guys at the gym said it was fast enough. My left shoulder is bitching after each heavy squat set so didn't dip.

So something on 70s big YouTube channel to help stretch the hips with a couch stretch and it really helped. No pain. Awesome. So clearly I need to work on mobility.

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 23rd March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 65.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 85.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 105.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 125.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 125.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 125.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Pendlay Row **

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 147.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 147.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 147.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 275.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 295.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 305.0 lbs x 9 reps

** Weighted Dips **

- 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 55.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 65.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

Tonights workout was hard but felt good.

OHP felt good. Did the working sets belted and they felt good. The last reps were hard but manageable.

Pendlay rows. Been doing some reading on form and worked on getting tighter and it worked. The bar flew.

Deadlifts felt good. Did the first 5 reps double overhand then the last ones mixed grip. Mixed felt aweful in warm ups but during the working set with the adrenaline pumping it felt great but felt the pull a lot on my shoulders after.

Dips felt super hard. Had to really sync in the form to even getting it through. Coming close to my last PR.

Overall good workout. Shoulder still feeling a bummed but saw a new video by alanthrall and will be working on squat set up.

• Like 1

FitNotes Workout - Saturday 26th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 155.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 175.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 177.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 177.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 177.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Chin Up **

- 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 37.5 lbs x 5 reps

- 37.5 lbs x 5 reps

- 37.5 lbs x 5 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 95.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 245.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 255.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 255.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 255.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Barbell Curl **

- 85.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

Bench press went well. Good set. Form was good and amrap felt good.

Chin ups. Used chalk to improve grip and barely eeked out the work sets. Will have to microload as much as possible going forward.

Squats. Best squat session in weeks. Used belt for working sets. Form was good. No gas. Even amrap felt great. Did video. Will be posting to IG and oneset.

Did some curls which went OK. Will be trying to progress these going forward.

Do you pause any of your bench reps?

Back when I was running candito I used to pause a lot more. But greyskull has kicked that out of me and taught me the touch and go.

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 29th March 2016

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 65.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 85.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 105.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 127.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 127.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 127.0 lbs x 4 reps

** Pendlay Row **

- 95.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 115.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 145.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 150.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 150.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 150.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 150.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 225.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 275.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 295.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 310.0 lbs x 11 reps

** Weighted Dips **

- 5 reps

- 25.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 55.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 65.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 75.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 75.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 75.0 lbs x 3 reps

Tonights workout was tough and disappointing but I learned so much.

OHP was OK but it felt really heavy. Used a thumb less grip which felt OK but I was actually weaker. Switched back to my old form and it went better but still couldn't get the Rep.

Rows were good. Lil body English for the last reps but no biggie.

Conventional deadlifts were good. Watched my form and need to work on raising my hips higher, hinge better and push through quicker. Thought I did 10 reps but turns out it was 11 which was awesome.

Dips were disappointing but I rather cut the reps off before I bust my shoulder. Need a better piece of equipment for a make do dip belt.

Learned a bunch of stuff failed a bunch of stuff. Good workout.

Yeah I can't press with a full grip. The false grip let's me tuck my elbows a lot more.

Good work put in though.

Yeah I can't press with a full grip. The false grip let's me tuck my elbows a lot more.

Good work put in though.

I hate the false grip though. My set up is a lot looser.