- 190.0 m in 00:30

** Weighted Dips **

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 6 reps

So today was a good day.

Ohp was a lil off in the beginning and was afraid I was gonna miss some reps but kept thinking about getting that 135lb press and I pulled through. And got disappointed that I won't get to attempt it until next week.

Rows felt wonky. Went I got in position and sucked in ma air I felt a slight expansion In ma low back. Changed ma set up and fixed it but it felt weird.

Deadlifts felt good. Videoed ma form and it was fairly good. Hips not shooting up as much as it used to but I can see that in the future I may have lock out problems. Grip went ok for all reps. Did the grip training in the end and guess what. I got a forearm pump. I'm not a pump chaser so it felt really weird but just means grip will be getting much stronger.

Dips went awesome. Expecting the most grueling workout but went smooth and strong.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

FitNotes Workout - Wednesday 20th January 2016

** Flat Barbell Bench Press **

- 182.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 182.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 182.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Chin Up **

- 50.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 4 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 260.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 260.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 260.0 lbs x 6 reps

Bench was heavier than I expected. Getting close to my current limits I guess. Last set was tough. Technique issues played a role. Fell out of grove for the 3rd rep and it kinda messed up the last couple reps. Will have to focus on technique more.

Chin ups. First set went well. But that changed quickly. Couldn't get the reps I wanted but I tried damn hard.

Squats. Toughest squat workout in a long time but it also felt the best so far. I tried some technique ques I saw from elite fts and silent mike. Fixing my squat set up and trying to get as tight as possible. Felt my last engaged really hard for the first time in a squat and also felt my glutes trying its damn hardest to get that weight up. Also maybe my first grinder and hitting a sticking point half way up. Lil yo no low back pain during or after the squat. Depth is just parallel or just shy of it. Will aim to hit deeper. Realized to hit deeper I can't dive bomb of try to rebound out of the hole. Gotta go down slowly hit depth and push as hard to get back up. Anytime I try to use the reflex I hit paralell or high.

• Like 1

Not at all stiff enough. It's way too flexible. I use it for accessory stuff and bench. But use a different belt for squats and deads.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not at all stiff enough. It's way too flexible. I use it for accessory stuff and bench. But use a different belt for squats and deads.

Cool. Hope mine isn't like that. Know what u plan on getting?

Nah I doubt you'll be in trouble. I have a $40-$60 strength shop lever belt.

No clue what I'll get. What's yours?

I got a titan long horn single prong. Was thinking about the level but didn't wonna risk it breaking cause if it did it would probably be months before I could get a replacement.

FitNotes Workout - Friday 22nd January 2016

** Standing Military Press **

- 132.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 132.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 132.0 lbs x 3 reps

** Pendlay Row **

- 157.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 157.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 157.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Conventional Deadlift **

- 325.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Double Overhand Deadlift Grip Strength Training **

- 195.0 m in 00:30

** Weighted Dips **

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

- 72.5 lbs x 6 reps

Press went horrible as can be seen. From the first set things weren't moving well but not worried. Greyskull principles just meets I get to amrap my next couple of workouts.

Rows were even worse. Form was breaking down terribly so might have to reset these as well.

Deadlifts went well except for the grip. Bar wasn't placed properly and it kept digging into the joints of my fingers. Got to 6 but could not hold on to get 7. But the warm up sets felt like my hands were claws though. So grip getting better already

For the grip training. They went well. Last set was hard with the bar almost slipping out but made it to the 30s

For dips. The first two sets went well and really smooth. Last set was a doosie. Grinding out the last 2 reps. Felt pressure on my right tricep and both shoulders but not pain. Think I gotta work on my symmetry with some unilateral tricep work now. But enjoying dips so won't quite change it since its working right now.

Workout was just shy of two hours long. Rest times are long in order to get reps. Not sure if this is a bad thing

FitNotes Workout - Sunday 24th January 2016

- 185.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 185.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Chin Up **

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 45.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 265.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 265.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 265.0 lbs x 5 reps

Today felt horrible. If I went off his the workout felt I probably wouldn't finish. Was rushing because there beach shenanigans planned which eventually fell flat. Most sets were rushed. Had to bench in the squat rack due to no spotter and the other bench being taken. It was awkward and the safeties couldn't move so it was an inch too high on some reps. So some reps rested on the safeties at a complete stop which was hard to finish and stressed out my left shoulder. Hated it but got it done and got the hang of it by the end. Hoping not to do that again. Not here at least.

Chin ups were grip intensive but got it done too. Glad I could squeeze out that amrap.

Squats frlt awesome and awful. Weird combo. Set up keeps improving although old habits are trying to creep back in. Apparently there is a line running right across my back from where I place the bar. It's a low bar position. I got the mark go prove it lol. The weight went up on but the last reps of each set filling up my inside with so much pressure. The plateau is near but not dwelling on it.

My elbows felt awful today due to benching and my forgetfulness in icing it. Squats really helped to relive some of the pain though which is weird. Will have to tonight.

Looking on the workout now it wasn't bad for what came out of it. Just felt horrible at the time and elbow pain is awful.

Anytime.

I commend you guys that do dedicated grip work.

It's cool. Hoping chalk will be my remedy. Ever heard of oneset?

Yep, I'm on it. Not incredibly active but on it nonetheless.

Just joined it this weekend. Immediately went looking for a need fitness community.....zilch. Who do I go to to change that?

Good point! Honestly didn't even think about that!!!

@spezzy or @gainsdalf would be my guess?

Cool will message her and let her know what's up. Add me up @hdlevs

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 26th January 2016

- 117.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 117.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 117.0 lbs x 8 reps

** Pendlay Row **

- 157.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 157.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 157.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 330.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Double Overhand Deadlift Grip Strength Training **

- 200.0 m in 00:30

** Weighted Dips **

- 75.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 75.0 lbs x 6 reps

- 75.0 lbs x 6 reps

Today's workout was great success: D

OHP coming off of other linear programs I was a lil bummed after having to drop weight after being so close to that 135lb press but after doing today's sets I'm thrilled. I got way more on that amrap than I thought after barely dropping any weight. One month ago I struggled with that weight and now I blasted through now prob. I could have gotten 9 but I leaned back a lil so was more cautious.

Rows I reattempted just cause. Was good. Got my set plus an amrap. Very pleased but form break down approaching fast and hard.

Deadlifts felt awesome. Posted a video on oneset. Got 7 reps on that last set wanted more but not at the with poor form so cut that short. Also grip became a big issue on rep 7 but everything else went awesome. Think this grip training is paying off.

Grip training is going well. Feels stronger and have a better ideas of where to place the bar for optimum clawness.

Dips was wonderful. Feeling some elbow pain recently but dips fixed that in a jiffy although I thought it would make it worse. Just a quarter to go before hitting that 100lb dip.

Great workout but now I feel totally exhausted before bed.

Grip

• Like 1

FitNotes Workout - Thursday 28th January 2016

- 187.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 187.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 187.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Chin Up **

- 47.5 lbs x 5 reps

- 47.5 lbs x 5 reps

- 47.5 lbs x 6 reps

** Barbell Squat **

- 270.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 270.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 270.0 lbs x 5 reps

** Single Arm Cable Tricep Pushdown **

- 20.0 lbs x 12 reps

- 20.0 lbs x 12 reps

- 20.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Cable Face Pull **

- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 14 reps

** Rope Push Down **

- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 12 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 12 reps

Today was awesome and horrendous at the same time. Bench felt wonky for the first set, second set as well. Set up was weak in both sets. Checked the equipment. Saw that the bench was wayyyy too far back and under the bar so had to move it and get it right. That was the trick. The amrap set went awesome. Got 7 reps and didn't need really need a spotter except for hand offs. Hate benching downstairs BTW.

Chin ups were weird. First two sets were easy. Surprisingly. Shocked me. Last set was a killer. Videoed my form and posted it on oneset. I do a curvy thing that I'm not sure is good or bad. I stopped it at rep 3 and lost all momentum and made rep 5 and 6 grinders. Wondering if I should just go with the movement. Most of the work is being shifted towards my biceps so think they're becoming my weak link in pulling movements.

Squats were my beast today. 1st misloaded the weight and forgot a 2.5 on one side. Never felt it but caught it after the first set. Second set after taking about 10min rest was brutal. 3rd set I was scared shitless. Took alot of courage and visualization but went for it and got the reps but I'm close to that wall.

Just played round doing stuff after cause I was too wasted to try doing any weighted dips.

Love doing face pulls and did some single arm pushdowns and rope pushdowns to get the blood flowing in the elbow and clear up some of the inflammation there.

After my 2 hour workout I was totally drained and hungry. Good workout though. Sick tricep pump.

• Like 1

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 2nd February 2016

** Chin Up **

- 50.0 lbs x 5 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 4 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 3 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 2 reps

- 135.0 lbs x 1 rep

- 120.0 lbs x 7 reps

- 275.0 lbs x 11 reps

** Rope Push Down **

- 50.0 lbs x 15 reps

- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 70.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Dumbbell Curl **

- 35.0 lbs x 7 reps

- 35.0 lbs x 7 reps

- 35.0 lbs x 7 reps

** Cable Face Pull **

- 50.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 50.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 60.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Cable Overhead Triceps Extension **

- 40.0 lbs x 8 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

- 40.0 lbs x 10 reps

Today was my last officially day at the gym. Just wanted to get a shot at the 135lb press. Got it for 2 but no vid.

Everything else was just messing around. The place was packed and couldn't get the equipment. Deadlifts felt really heavy. Did some pump and fluff supersets in the end.

Good bye aquasol hello bodyweight fitness til March.

Bodyweight fitness??? Noooo.

Why the change?

My gym membership finished yesterday and I'm coming to the US in February for a week so the cost of a months membership just not worth it for me right now. So gonna do some bodyweight stuff and try to learn to handstand.

In the process of finding a suitable gym for when I go back home in March. None of the gym's back home have a squat rack with safeties and some don't allow deadlifting so kind challenging.