Hello Hello to all my fellow soldiers!
My name in real life is Yannick de Mol but my soldier name on here is Rab397. I am sort of a history nerd, i want to become a teacher someday.
the reason why i joined, i have been trying to lose weight for quite a long time now and i gained a lot of knowledge but no support.
That is exactly what i need right now Support! and i hope to find it here with my fellow soldiers. 
I am a karateka, so a martial artist. But my body is preventing me to grow anny further.
At the moment i weigh in on 110 Kilo's with a BMI of over 30 and a fat percentage of 33%.
I know what to eat, how to excercise i just need the support of people.
As a way to keep track of my progress i was thinking about a weekly blog/vlog for certain people.
If you are interested in supporting me by watching or reading my blog/vlog let me know.

Goodluck to you all!

• Like 1

Lvl 1: Adventurer with monk ambitions

Current weight: 123,3 KG.   Target weight: 85KG

Hi Rab397 and welcome! I'm a fellow newbie, about to start Karate again next week (I did it as a kid). Good luck with your goals, I think you're in the right place. :)

Level 0 Faun Adventurer

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Dumbledore

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Intro | Battle Log1st 6wc

Weight Loss Goal - Starting Weight: 124kg, Goal: 73kg, Weight Loss Required: 51kg total

16.6%
16.6%

Healthy Meals Repertoire - Stage 1, Learn 28 meals

35.7%
35.7%