Inspiration from video games/ tv series

Yeah, I am 90% sure I had the green ending too. I remember a lot of green. ALSO. REY/Daisy Ridley. I would like to be her please.

Badass! I think I read an article that she is a power lifter? Better get started!

Also, the quote was implied. :)

"Strength without determination means nothing...determination without strength is equally useless!" -Godo, FFVII

NF Academy Profile  :pirate:

Badass! I think I read an article that she is a power lifter? Better get started!

Also, the quote was implied. :)

I saw a video of her doing a deadlift. I was like "........ the force is strong with this one." So amazing. But yeah, she started building muscle for SW:FA. And then she learned she loved it, so she keeps doing it.

Ty Lee (A:TLA) and Asami Sato (LoK) are both kick-ass ladies with no magic powers who nevertheless dominate. I would looooove to do an Asami Sato cosplay. 

Also a big fan of Yuri Katsuki in episode 1. He gets back in shape VERY quickly. O_O 

But my true fictional fitness inspiration is... Zack Fair! I can't believe no one has mentioned him. Every time I get to that minigame in the labs I have to put my PSP down and go do some squats myself. (It helps that I never particularly want to finish the game... T_T) The only issue is that now I've gotten good at squats and I always judge him... Zack, are you even breaking parallel?! You're not weighted, get your ass to grass!