On 2/2/2018 at 2:35 AM, The Most Loathed said:

First TO PANCAKES.

Always pancakes. Damn, I love baked breakfast goods. 

giphy.gif

On 2/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, The Most Loathed said:

So , I tried marijuana for the first time. I've literally never tried it but there was a coffee shop (coffee is sold in cafes, weed in coffee shops) by our airBnB. So last night I put on some clothes I didn't plan to wear again for the rest of the trip and went down to visit. I asked the guy what a newbie should have. He pointed me to the prerolled joints of kush. I got one and sat down. I had to borrow a lighter from someone to light it. 

Inside the coffee shop they do, in fact, sell coffee and other soft drinks but mostly they sell weed. Most of the people around me were in large social groups, having a nice time smoking and chatting. One guy was very serious about setting up his next joint and rolling it. I worked on my joint. 

I've smoked cigarettes and cigars before. I like them well enough but don't like their smell or what the can do to me enough to do so more than a couple times a year. For me, that first cigarette or cigar leaves me a little light headed. After I have one, it won't happen again if I have another the same day or so. This was like that but turned up to 11 or maybe 12. To such an extent that I felt quite shaky coming out of the coffee shop after my single joint. 

I came back up to the room and stashed away my stinky clothes so that I didn't get weed smell on any of the furniture or clothes we still wanted to wear. Then I took a shower. Afterwards I settled in on the computer. I mostly just felt distracted and like I had a headache coming on. 

Last night as I tried to go to sleep, I couldn't, for hours. Now, to be fair I had unintentionally had a couple extra coffees yesterday. It was cold and we got coffee just for the warm drink. So I can't blame the weed. Although, I really don't think that it helped. 

Not really feeling like weed is my thing but I'll glad I checked the box.

Thank you for this. I'm very much in the same boat. It's something I'd like to try someday. I've been hearing more and more of the benefits of occasional use, especially when you compare it to occasional drinking which is so widely accepted in our culture. But at the same time, it is illegal currently and I've never done it, so first, I'd have no idea how to even acquire it, nor would I want to for the simple fact of I don't want to get busted for it. 

I'll probably give a go someday when it becomes legal or if I ever head to the Netherlands. 

On 2/23/2018 at 7:57 PM, The Most Loathed said:

So, I get groused at at work today.

My main question is by who? Just a random co-worker / customer or a supervisor? Also, I had look up "groused". I learned something. :P

6 hours ago, Bearlee said:

Are you sure your co-workers aren’t mistaking your competence for arrogance? Some people in that culture are intimidated by people that actually know what they are doing. I’m thinking that may be why your supervisor is avoiding you becuase you’ll ask intelligent questions she can’t answer or she thinks you might be gunning for her position (which I don’t think you have any interest in).

It's still a fine line. I'm finding more and more that a skill that a lot of insanely smart people have is being able to communicate in a moderate fashion with people lower than them without demeaning them to the point of depression. It's really impressive when you see someone who you know is able to understand an entire system, and still be able to handle the layman's questions and answer in calm effective manner that helps the layman understand and doesn't demean them. 

That said, you can only deal with silly questions for so long. If I personally have been trying to help people for 3, 4, even 5 emails and something is coming across, I'm beyond frustrated. At that point, I usually make a point to just setup a Skype convo or go over to them personally and address the issue, because I know the words in my e-mails will probably start to become misconstrued. 

It's a dichotomy. Sounds like TML is already well aware of that and just being aware that it's a fine line that needs to be walked is 75% of the fight. 

Finally, thanks for all the song recommendations. It'll give me some tunes to jam through today at work.

Completely random side thought, I'd be up for NF Meetup to see Ready Player One in theaters. I've never read the book, but the trailer has me intrigued.

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Rooks - Colorado is a 12 hour drive away.

That seems like way too much time and energy for something I might not enjoy. :P 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Rooks said:

Completely random side thought, I'd be up for NF Meetup to see Ready Player One in theaters. I've never read the books, but the trailer has me intrigued.

You guys should do it. But read the book. The book is really good. Maybe more fun for me as an 80's teenager, but still well worth the read

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

You guys had a ton of good comments but my attempt to weave them together into a linear version made a mess of things, so I'm going down the lazy road:

arrogance

I know my business and I know it well and yeah that can sometimes be misread. I'm going to take the tack on this that it's at least 50% delivery. I work with some people who are insanely lazy in my opinion and I let my distaste for them bailing on things show through. Sometimes it's even deliberate. 

My area has a reputation for saying "but we're so busy" when people ask them to do something. Someone said it to me once and without thinking I said "everybody's busy, no one cares". Not a good delivery. How I feel but not a good delivery. It's little intolerances like that that get me into trouble.

It's also that I am an advocate for our customers. That sounds like a bad humble brag but it's not. I treat the people that come to us, looking for data as a customer. Even though no one else can offer them what we can, I treat them like we could "lose their business" at any time. Sometimes that means I lean on a coworker to get the thing done that they said they would. I think that was one of the motivating factors behind getting talked to

Our architects made a lot of promises and delivered on none. I keep telling them they need to go back to the customers and own up. I tried to keep a private conversation but they drug it out into the public and didn't change my tune. I think they ended up grumpy because they felt embarrassed when they tried to call me out and I wouldn't budge.

To @Rooks point, I have no problem reexplaining things to someone with less skill than I, in fact, it's a core competency of mine. I have the opposite problem. If you're supposed to be my better, you damn well better act like it. Specifically Senior Architect and Engineers in this case. 

So there are a lot of contributing factors but the answer still comes down to, I have to find a way to continue to stand tall but not make people feel like I'm picking on them when I do so. For as long as I stay here I will be swimming upstream but I shouldn't be a dick about it. I have also carved a little time out of each of my days to just get some headpace (not the app although that's not off the table). I think pre-planned cool offs may help. 

@Bearlee I'm sorry and also you're welcome for the food journal thing. It works but it sucks.

I had the same thought about Colorado that @Sloth the Enduring did. It's worth visiting to see the mountains anyway.

I would absolutely do a Ready Player One meetup. Laura has already stated that she won't go see it in the theater. I won't unless there is a social event around it, like a meet up. 

Running out of time for tonight but wanted to get two three things down

• Training yesterday , ran 3:4 program. 3 was 3% and 3.5 mph, 4 was 5% and 6.5 mph. had to bail on the last set because my heart rate wasn't coming back down in between (it was dropping but was still close to 140 at the end of my rest period)
  • I signed up of someone to help me with my kettlebell programming today. She's one of the best lifters I've ever known and a really personable coach too I'm excited for for my first program whenever it comes. Also, it's going to kick my butt
  • food was on point the last couple days. Today I blew it up because our grocery store had our favorite cupcakes which we haven't had in months so both Laura and I got one. Back on point tomorrow. Wednesday I will need to make an effort to get too far off

• Like 2

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

One cupcake isn’t a blowup. How you got so big on such meager fare baffles me.

I’ve never heard of the movie, but I’m up for the meet up. I have the kids solo Monday-Thursday though. Also, I don’t share my bucket of popcorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

21 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

One cupcake isn’t a blowup. How you got so big on such meager fare baffles me.

I’ve never heard of the movie, but I’m up for the meet up. I have the kids solo Monday-Thursday though. Also, I don’t share my bucket of popcorn.

It's my waif-like build.

Once I put hunger out of my mind, I can exist pretty comfortably at 1500 calories. The problem is mindless eating for me. If I feel hunger, or whatever I think hunger is that day and immediately eat, I will get close to twice that.

I put a thing on the NF Rebels group on FB to see who else we can draw into the movie idea. I'd love to use it as an excuse to see @Jittersthe.Clown again. @Bearlee how do you feel about a 12 hour drive for a 2 hour movie :)

Plan for the week

• Monday - Scouts
  • Tuesday - Kettlebells
  • Wednesday - Beer with Brian
  • Thursday - Kettlebells
  • Friday - off
  • Saturday - cardio
  • Sunday - kettlebells

I haven't updated my Google Doc since I'm talking to my new virtual coach and letting her do her planning. Tonight will be a bunch of test sets:

• Video - overhead rack from the front and side
  • Video - 2 minute long cycle, she didn't say a weight so I'll go with 20 kg for now
  • Video - 2 minute swing-swing-long cycle, same as above on weight
  • Max Time - Rack hold 24 kg
  • Max Time - Overhead hold 24 kg
  • Jerk 16kg x 2 10:00 10-12 RPM

I may throw in a bonus snatch set depending on time

Thursday, if I have programming, I'll do as I'm told otherwise I'll grab a workout from last week and do it again.

I just realized that I either need to figure out how to change the name of this log or start a new one as the purpose of the name was that I was no longer looking for coaches. hmm.

music for the week. Too Minnesota for Minnesota. Also to celebrate Laura buying tickets to catch him at The Dakota again. This time they will not be handling supper.

• Like 4

How can you survive on 1,500 kcal?!  If I do 1,800 for a couple of days I then die (ok, maybe not quite but you get the picture).

Do we get to know who your new online coach is?!  I’m quite excited for you.

Your work thoughts triggered a thought for me.  I get “constructive feedback” occasionally from my boss, which tends to upset me (I take things to heart a bit too much sometimes) but is usually along the lines of holding me to very high standards.  Then I pick stuff up from other people, whom he’s let get away with loads without doing anything about it.  For example I’ve picked something up from

someone else in his team, he’s chased me for it, I’ve told him I’m done with it all but just need that person to provide me with one list that she should already have (and I have no means of getting) but she’s not yet done so.  That he just accepts and doesn’t seek to resolve.  It’s something I’ve noticed before - those who perform well get the criticism when they make their human errors or perform below their average (which is a natural feature of how such things work!), those who are beyond hope because of laziness or can’t be bothered ness or whatever are just allowed to cruise.  I guess what you wrote made me think of this because you’re calling out that latter group of people.

11 hours ago, The Most Loathed said:

I put a thing on the NF Rebels group on FB to see who else we can draw into the movie idea. I'd love to use it as an excuse to see @Jittersthe.Clown again. @Bearlee how do you feel about a 12 hour drive for a 2 hour movie :)

You don’t know how much I would like to come back up there. If for no other reason than to get a better profile picture. And if I came again I don’t think I’d subject the Cubs to that long of a car ride. A 2 hour plane ride though may be a different story.

If I don’t get up there though make sure you get a picture of Rooks so I know what his hair looks like now.

Viking Adventurer

Battle Log: Bearlee is ...

On 2/27/2018 at 6:43 PM, The Most Loathed said:

Hell, I half considered jumping a plane for this meet up.

>.>

<.<

I have terrible priorities in my life, I think.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:43 PM, The Most Loathed said:

I just realized that I either need to figure out how to change the name of this log or start a new one as the purpose of the name was that I was no longer looking for coaches. hmm.

You should be able to edit your first post and change the title in there, provided you use the full editor, and not the quick one that pops up.

Or just ask me nicely and I guess I can use my shiny buttons to help you out if you can't do it.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

On 2/28/2018 at 1:49 AM, LouCarJo said:

How can you survive on 1,500 kcal?!  If I do 1,800 for a couple of days I then die (ok, maybe not quite but you get the picture).

Do we get to know who your new online coach is?!  I’m quite excited for you.

Your work thoughts triggered a thought for me.  I get “constructive feedback” occasionally from my boss, which tends to upset me (I take things to heart a bit too much sometimes) but is usually along the lines of holding me to very high standards.  Then I pick stuff up from other people, whom he’s let get away with loads without doing anything about it.  For example I’ve picked something up from

someone else in his team, he’s chased me for it, I’ve told him I’m done with it all but just need that person to provide me with one list that she should already have (and I have no means of getting) but she’s not yet done so.  That he just accepts and doesn’t seek to resolve.  It’s something I’ve noticed before - those who perform well get the criticism when they make their human errors or perform below their average (which is a natural feature of how such things work!), those who are beyond hope because of laziness or can’t be bothered ness or whatever are just allowed to cruise.  I guess what you wrote made me think of this because you’re calling out that latter group of people.

I find that sleeping helps but mostly it's just my stomach saying I'm hungry and me saying "shut up you". I just can't let me guard down when I'm in the kitchen otherwise I'll just start nibbling and once that list land slide starts, it's hard to stop it

Probably. I'll bet you could guess and get it right in one.

I think you're absolutely right. We're all prone to accepting a standard of behavior and it's only when it changes that anyone blinks. If you suck but do something well once, you get an award. If you're effective and competent and make a mistake it's "disappointing". If you're a high performer and you just keep performing high, no one will say anything. 

Speaking of those people. The demanded a meeting for conversations about things that we need them to do so I set it up. Guess what meeting I've had to cancel two weeks in a row because the other people couldn't make it....which is why I stopped having the meetings in the first place. If it goes to three weeks I'm taking it back to the same managers who gave me a hard time. I know what they'll say but I'm going to them anyway. 

On 2/28/2018 at 4:57 AM, Bearlee said:

You don’t know how much I would like to come back up there. If for no other reason than to get a better profile picture. And if I came again I don’t think I’d subject the Cubs to that long of a car ride. A 2 hour plane ride though may be a different story.

If I don’t get up there though make sure you get a picture of Rooks so I know what his hair looks like now.

I can't blame you for not wanting to take the drive. You and Phoenix can coordinate and meet in the airport. I can introduce you to our lovely mass transit system by meeting you at the airport and getting you out towards downtown. 

20 hours ago, RisenPhoenix said:

Hell, I half considered jumping a plane for this meet up.

You should be able to edit your first post and change the title in there, provided you use the full editor, and not the quick one that pops up.

Or just ask me nicely and I guess I can use my shiny buttons to help you out if you can't do it.

I think you should come for the meetup. I no longer have a guest room but between us nerds we can probably find you somehwere reasonably comfortable to sleep.  

tumblr_neyaz4lnFQ1r8uffzo1_500.gif

I have no idea what your buttons do. Do you have one that let you rename a thread?

Wednesday was an off night for training. I met Brian for beers. We spent 5 hours talking. We both brought a couple games but none of them came out. We complained about work, talked about travel, talked through our love letter programs and just generally had a good time. My throat was raw yesterday from talking. 

Thursday

• Jerk 16 kg x 2 7:00 12 RPM - This was an attempt at a max effort. I feel like I let the mind game win. I haven't done a straight jerk set in forever and think that just a bit of practice will get me over the 10 minute mark. I had been asked to record this but my video camera was acting up. I managed to get it on my phone but it meant I couldn't use my phone for a timer so I improvised and took the wall clock down for the set and used it. In reviewing the tape, I don't think my fixation was adequate on most reps.
  • Swing Clean 20 kg x 2 5:00, 5:00 x 2 4 RPM - just getting some pulling to offset the jerks. Kept RPMs really low which mean time in the rack.
  • Waiter Walk 20 kg x 2 0:30, 0:30 x 4 - went for five but didn't have it in me
  • 1/2 Snatch 1:00/1:00, 1:00 x 5, I did 20kg for the first set and 24 kg for the next 4. 
  • Squat 24 kg 5 x 10
  • Renegade Row 24 kg 5/5 x 5
  • 2 Hand swing 32 kg 2 x 25

Tonight is planned as an off night. I think we're going to hit the grocery store. Tomorrow I will likely do a little kettlebell and some cardio. Sunday will be kettlebell with Kristjian.

Speaking of Kristjian, she heard back from her cousin, "kettlebells aren't for her". She was experiencing some pretty significant DOMS. I had warned her that everyone does and she did A LOT of volume for her first time out. I kept telling her to take a break but she just couldn't not lift along side us. Part of me wants to say "people don't listen" but part of me knows I'd be no better.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, The Most Loathed said:

I think you should come for the meetup. I no longer have a guest room but between us nerds we can probably find you somehwere reasonably comfortable to sleep.  

I have no idea what your buttons do. Do you have one that let you rename a thread?

Man, so tempted.  I finish my student loans in a couple months and I am going to have a lot of free income suddenly.  Assuming I don't just chuck it all into savings in the vain attempt to purchase a house in this stupid real estate market of mine...

And my shiny buttons are varied, but I do have one that lets me edit any post on the entire forum.  So I can do silly things.

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

57 minutes ago, RisenPhoenix said:

Man, so tempted.  I finish my student loans in a couple months and I am going to have a lot of free income suddenly.  Assuming I don't just chuck it all into savings in the vain attempt to purchase a house in this stupid real estate market of mine...

And my shiny buttons are varied, but I do have one that lets me edit any post on the entire forum.  So I can do silly things.

I would love to see you, even bear you up a bit with kettlebells but I'd feel really bad about the time commitment unless you're going to make a week put of it.

Plus, the first few thousand you save are the best. They compound the most. Not to get preachy but given that you're about to come into money, are you thinking about retirement? 

Did you see? I changed my own thread name. Not sure if I have magical forum powers or if it's because I created the thread in the first place.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Most Loathed said:

I would love to see you, even bear you up a bit with kettlebells but I'd feel really bad about the time commitment unless you're going to make a week put of it.

Plus, the first few thousand you save are the best. They compound the most. Not to get preachy but given that you're about to come into money, are you thinking about retirement? 

Did you see? I changed my own thread name. Not sure if I have magical forum powers or if it's because I created the thread in the first place.

Man, I'd love to come practice with you and your 'bells for a bit.  I should look into things.

And yea, I need to set up my 401k here at work, it's on my list of things to accomplish before the next pay period goes through.  I'm actually pretty terrible with saving - because I just lobbed money at student loans.  So when I have no big plans, I just am clueless.  Been digging through the Personal Finance subreddit lately, though.  Starting to mull things over.

And yea, since you created the thread, you can edit the title as a result of being able to edit any post you, er, post.  But I do know that sometimes the ability to get edit gets locked after some time period, so it could have gotten wonky.  But again - I have shiny buttons to circumvent that.  Ha!

57 minutes ago, RisenPhoenix said:

And yea, I need to set up my 401k here at work, it's on my list of things to accomplish before the next pay period goes through.  I'm actually pretty terrible with saving - because I just lobbed money at student loans.  So when I have no big plans, I just am clueless.  Been digging through the Personal Finance subreddit lately, though.  Starting to mull things over.

I recommend the FIRE sub. That's really where you should be thinking. Take half or more of that student loan payment and start having it pulled from your account automatically. You'll never miss it. 

@Bearlee will be glad to know that I finished Altered Carbon. 

The thing you have to know before discussing this with me is I love the book series and have already read all three. Further, as I was watching Season 1 I started listening to the audiobook just to confirm my memory of a lot of the differences. I'm about halfway through that.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Most Loathed said:

Probably. I'll bet you could guess and get it right in one.

I think you're absolutely right. We're all prone to accepting a standard of behavior and it's only when it changes that anyone blinks. If you suck but do something well once, you get an award. If you're effective and competent and make a mistake it's "disappointing". If you're a high performer and you just keep performing high, no one will say anything. 

I had two guesses: either Dutch Dutch or US Dutch.

That’s such an insightful way of explaining what I mean.  I get hit with a “disappointing” rant once every four months or so, which I reckon is just the normal ebbs and flows of performance but it feels like I’m being kicked down just for being very good at what I do the vast majority of the time.  I’ve also had a theory my boss (1) gets push back from others he’s supposed to manage so takes things out on me just because he can and (2) has had his fingers burnt by others so doesn’t want me to get too comfortable and burn him again.  Yesterday I spoke to someone who’s been slacking off for ages due to disillusionment (and immaturity imho) and finally apparently got shouted at about it.  My boss has been among those doing the telling off.  This guy was telling me how this person in my team who seems to get away with murder basically tells my boss she’s old and can’t therefore work as quickly as she used to so needs some slack.  Also for some reason she holds an external position of some prestige (heaven knows how but it’s the age old thing that incompetence rises to the top if you have the political nous that I lack) and that’s a protection from her actually doing proper work.  It all reaffirmed my views (1) and (2).  And reconfirmed that I need to remember that work’s a contract and I have to keep in check whether the balance between what I give and what I receive remains acceptable.  And never again give my soul to work!

13 hours ago, LouCarJo said:

And reconfirmed that I need to remember that work’s a contract and I have to keep in check whether the balance between what I give and what I receive remains acceptable.  And never again give my soul to work!

I'm glad I read all the way through this. These last couple sentences are solid gold.

Yesterday was off from the gym. I did nothing except finish Altered Carbon.

Today we headed over to the gym and I decided to hop on the rower. KB Coach mentioned using the rower in our discussion of modes of training and I know from experience that there's some adjusting my body has to go through if I've going to do long rows. I rowed 5 km then did 500 m sprints with 1 km easy row. Then I did a bit of stretching and rolling.

Tonight we're heading to friends' house for Indian and games.

Tomorrow is kettlebells with Kristjian.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2018 at 8:04 PM, The Most Loathed said:

@Bearlee will be glad to know that I finished Altered Carbon. 

The thing you have to know before discussing this with me is I love the book series and have already read all three. Further, as I was watching Season 1 I started listening to the audiobook just to confirm my memory of a lot of the differences. I'm about halfway through that.

So how did the show compare to the book? Or what did you think of the show? I was impressed with the amount of production that they put into it. Was disappointed that they never showed an alien or explained anything about them, though not necessary for the story. Was wondering why they left it open for a second season but if they’re three books I can see why.

Viking Adventurer

Battle Log: Bearlee is ...

16 hours ago, Bearlee said:

So how did the show compare to the book? Or what did you think of the show? I was impressed with the amount of production that they put into it. Was disappointed that they never showed an alien or explained anything about them, though not necessary for the story. Was wondering why they left it open for a second season but if they’re three books I can see why.

I enjoyed the show. I'd watch it again. There were some really solid choices (Vern, the Raven) and some terrible ones (Killcrest Falconer, the entire sister plotline, the Ghost). 

Most of what was in season 1 was book 1 of the series. It'll be interesting to see where they go if they get a season 2 because the books move away from the Noir style and into straight up military Sci-Fi. Tak becomes less human and less sympathetic in the later books, in my opinion. The character they built could easily be spun off into original stories that would be fascinating in their own right. In fact, after writing that, I really hope that is what they do. 

Don't sweat the aliens (The Martians specifically). They don't explain those until book 3. In book 1 they are little more than a footnote. I can spoil what is going on there if you would like and trust my memory.

As with many adaptations, there are enough changes that it has kind of taken on a life of its own. That said, I don't dislike it. I like the book better but I enjoy both if a bit differently. I think they guy that they got to play Tak/Riker was a great choice. If they get a season 2 they have to decide what to do about the fact that he turned in that sleeve. You could a make a really cool theme out of having a different star each year but some people won't like that. Literally, the entire cast list would change except maybe the actors that play Tak in memories. 

• Like 1

Today was kettlebells with Kristjian:

• Heavy Clean and Jerk Singles - 32 kg x 2 - 10 x 5
  • Waiter Walk 20 kg x 2, 0:30, 0:30 x 4
  • Light Snatch 16 kg 3:00/3:00 ~19 RPM
  • Light Push Press 20 kg 1:30/1:30 x 2 ~18 RPM
  • At your own pace
    • Renegade Row 20 kg 5/5 x 5
    • Goblet Squat 24 kg 5 x 10
    • 2 Hand Swing 32 kg 2 x 25

Pending any rewrites by KB Coach, here's what the week looks like coming up:

This is modified slightly from what I told her because I ended up loaning a 16 kg to Kristjian for a couple weeks. 

• Monday - no workout - boy scouts
  • Tuesday - moderate weight moderate duration
    • Long cycle 20 kg x 2, 6:00 x 2, ~8 RPM
    • Jerk 20kg x 2 4:00 x 2 12 RPM
    • Swing Clean 24 kg  x 2, 5:00 x 2, 4 RPM
    • At your own pace
      • Renegade Row 20 kg 50
      • Goblet Squat 24 kg 50
      • 2 Hand Swin 32 kg 50
  • Wednesday - LSD and mobility
    • Jog 1 hour
    • 20 - 30 minutes stretching and foam rolling