• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Day 0.7

I survived the first day of work.

Goal 1 KN: 0 +1 all good. took a ham salad, some veggies and spicy mayo, and two scoops of whey to work for lunch/snacks

Goal 2 MaWR: 2 +0

Goal 3 M: 0 +3, every time you clock in they have a standup meeting where everyone goes through some stretches together. I just have to put in the effort to do a third.

No news for sidequests today.

• Like 4

I'm like sore and tired all over. Not as intense as DOMS, just... yeah.

I curled many things that were like 1 lbs.

Also, I got distracted by Nerd shinies... lots of toys and games and shit. Saw some very stormtrooper, action figures of some sort. Lots of star wars stuff.

And quite often I would see tubs of whey.

• Like 12

Glad that the first day of work went so succesfully for you. Hope it continues working out just as well. And nice to hear they make everyone stretch out before getting to work. It probably helps with the long and grueling day factory work can be. Great job :)

It never occured to me how much nerdity you could find in an Amazon warehouse. Rest up.

Today I saw a couple of hardbound LOTR Anthologies go on the shelves. And a few other things that I was like, I might go home and add that to my Amazon wishlist.

Glad that the first day of work went so succesfully for you. Hope it continues working out just as well. And nice to hear they make everyone stretch out before getting to work. It probably helps with the long and grueling day factory work can be. Great job :)

The stretching is very "Meh, let's get this over with." I'm going to make sure from now on that I do at least one real stretch on each break. I do recall today, or was it yesterday, or whatever, doing a good deep knuckles to floor hamstring stretch.

Also, we each got rang up twice by our supervisors for "feedback", which I think means they tell you what you need to improve based on what the computer says. Both times I was given no feedback. Heh.

Careful you don't end up spending all your first paycheck on things you only just found existed but now realise you've always wanted!

No problem there. The credit cards already have dibs.

• Like 6

Day 1.1 (I supposed techinically that's true. I am a little bit fuzzy on the concept of "Day" right now)

Goal 1 KN: 1 +1, At work, I'm starting to realize what a slow eater I've become.

Goal 2 MaWR: 2 +0, Remember, working out this week is totally optional.

Goal 3 S&M: 3 + 3, I'll count today, but from now on, I have to do one good stretch during each work break.

Life Goal: ... I guess for score I should be keeping track... that's easier to do once a week with the actual check. Though I wonder if there's somewhere online I can check this stuff.

S3, Mediation: (+5 min) During one of my breaks I squeezed in about 5 min. of breathing and mindfulness.

• Like 7

Slow eating is not always a bad thing. But all those nerd shinies...books. Books. Argh. How can you resist the lure of buying said shinies? Oh man, I am glad I do not work near Amazon. I'd be going home and buying all the nerd shinies.

• Like 2

Hello!

Hi!

Slow eating is not always a bad thing. But all those nerd shinies...books. Books. Argh. How can you resist the lure of buying said shinies? Oh man, I am glad I do not work near Amazon. I'd be going home and buying all the nerd shinies.

Agreed. Slow eating is a good thing. But I only have 30 min. for lunch, and 10 of that is walking to/from, and I need protein!

• Like 2

"Day" 1.2

Work today seemed to fly by quite a bit faster. Especially lunch.

Pretty sure I spotted a sex toy on the floor today. For whatever reason it had a picture of an old lady on the box. I didn't stop to investigate further, but it was cylindrical and the slogan on the box said "bigger and better than ever." ... This is important because based on some other websites talking about what goes on there I was expecting more sex toys. This paragraph is odd. Moving on.

Goal 1, KN: 2 +1, Another day of keto. Based on my best, half-assed assessment, I should be getting between 100-120 g PRO. Gotta sneak those almonds out onto the floor during breaks.

Goal 2, MaWR: 2 +0, Bleh.

Goal 3, Mobility: 6 +3, I did plenty of stretching today.

Life Goal, MB: I roughly know where the website its that I can check my hours etc.

SQ1 SPoG: (even in acronym form it sounds awesome)

Lv 4. Skim milk: That's right it's on here twice. Avoid it. -- I can't even remember the last time I had it.

Lv. 1 Honor: If you need it defined you do not have it all. -- Damn straight.

SQ2 DtN: I have the next three days off. Nerds will be drawn.

SQ3 S&M: No meditation today.

• Like 8

Pretty sure I spotted a sex toy on the floor today. For whatever reason it had a picture of an old lady on the box. I didn't stop to investigate further, but it was cylindrical and the slogan on the box said "bigger and better than ever." ... This is important because based on some other websites talking about what goes on there I was expecting more sex toys. This paragraph is odd. Moving on.

I'm seriously fighting the urge to go on Amazon and do a search but, 1. I don't even know what I'd type in the search bar, and 2. I'm at work and don't want to get fired, or give the older guy across from me a heart-attack.

• Like 4