• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wild Wolf

Urban [Wolf]: Blend into the Sprawl

So, my RuckFit schedule may be a little thrown off on the official first week, but I'll make do and ranger the hell up!

Rurik, let's do the damn thing bubba!

4e04c88f54e54745588824273c084858.jpg

I'm starting to wonder about my much-vaunted Google Fu... there have been some very impressive (and appropriate) photos dug up my folks lately!

But will someone, PLEASE get me Kate Beckinsale in that leather jump suit! *drool*

tumblr_nq178rfAQb1u82q0to1_500.gif

Just found our source of conflict... fighting over Ms. Beckinsale!

• Like 3

Yeah, I felt the same. I love Selene and Michael.. But Lucien was just so BAMF! They did a good job on that movie.

But will someone, PLEASE get me Kate Beckinsale in that leather jump suit! *drool*

tumblr_nq178rfAQb1u82q0to1_500.gif

- but of course, m'lady...

And yes, vampire character. I'll give you more details on that soon :)

Agreed, 100%.

Haha I can't blame ya, I have a serious girl crush on her in that movie. In general there's a lot of eye candy in the trilogy, but not so much as to detract from the action.

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for the info from ya

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

• Like 1

The cool thing about GL powers is I can stealthily edit your stuff, like turning "mike" into "mic" :P

Great stuff, Wolf. If I may, the way the first part of the story is written was slightly confusing. Not sure if Rudi is a werewolf narrating in retrospect and starting from his human days (therefore, foreshadowing his transformation) or if he was already one back then. The 3rd and maybe 4th paragraph are a little confusing as to where the werewolf nature starts and where knowledge of being a werewolf begins. Based on the narrative, I expect Rudi to go crazy and unwillingly experience his first transformation as he shreds the axe-throwing attacker. Just to be clear, this is all friendly criticism with the best of intentions.

Ruckfit™ sounds fun. Wish my schedule allowed joining you fine folks. Oh, and if you need any vampire characters for your story, I'm available. I can get real nasty with my Malkavians and Nosferatu... ;)

Lol, I've been punning "ruck" and "rucking" for weeks now. It's so much fun when people ask why I've got a weighted backpack on and I tell them I'm rucking and they think I said fucking. Ohhhhhhhhh the faces and reactions I get.

I hereby challenge you to do that Atreyu lip-synch video replacing fuck with ruck :D

• Like 3

By the Gods! You really mean to tell me I have to wait till next week to know what happens? :hororr:

Dude the story is looking so good already... and that battleaxe on the last bit!!!!

Among Wolves I feel confident enough to tell you that the wife-beliving-you-are-a-werewolf-and-you-playing-along part is probably the cutest thing i've ever read

• Like 3

I’m very excited to write this on here with the help of you all because I can’t do it alone. I need you guys to keep me accountable for writing this. Even, for those grammar Nazis, please, Nazi away and help with that if you want because I can promise some grammatical errors. I write and think too fast for their not to be, lol.

I can guarantee that I will be helping out as much as I can. A creative writing hub that helps each other with constructive criticism and honesty is something I sorely miss. (And I need to get my RPG story written up, you'd LOVE one of the characters ;).)

Looking good, Wolf! I'm excited to see everything that you're working for. And I can TOTALLY sympathize with gifting all the things. I make myself broke during the holidays because of it.

• Like 1

Whoooa, dude! That's a really cool story! I can't wait for the next installment. Werewolves are so cool. ^_^ Your goals look really good, too. Following, obviously!

• Like 1

So excite. I'll definitely help you with editing - it's (part of) what I do, after all. :) 

And HOLD ME THE F BACK THAT RUCKING PROGRAM LOOKS AWESOME AND I'M TOTALLY JELLY. 

I know I need to go easy this challenge because I haven't been a student in oh, what is it? 13 years? 

BUT DAMN THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN. 

I'LL BE OVER HERE, RESTRAINING MYSELF. 

• Like 6

EPIC challenge!  I'll be following along for the story but also for RuckFIT.  I'll be putting a plan together for challenges starting in 2016.  You and Rurik will be SO much more prepared than me.  

• Like 2

I most certainly did, I can't wait to see where it goes! :)

Thank you for taking the time to read it, Maegs!

I'm starting to wonder about my much-vaunted Google Fu... there have been some very impressive (and appropriate) photos dug up my folks lately!

Just found our source of conflict... fighting over Ms. Beckinsale!

Dude, when that pic popped up I was like, "Where were you last week, ya bastard!" Hahaha, fighting over Selene...sounds appropriate for a would be werewolf and viking like us. I'll just never forget that scene from the second Underwold where Selene and Michael get it on. He unzips her jumpsuit real slowly....AND SCENE! *Wolf wonders off to get in a bathtub of ice*

Yup. In for this. Gotta see what happens to Rudy and Rurik.

A little R&R action going :)

Agreed, 100%.

Haha I can't blame ya, I have a serious girl crush on her in that movie. In general there's a lot of eye candy in the trilogy, but not so much as to detract from the action.

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for the info from ya

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Agreed. Because Rhona Mitra as Sonja...Whew. Yes please on that too. Good eye candy and even better action. HUGE fan of Bill Nighy though. The man is brilliant. As soon as I start to introduce vampires in the book, I will let you know. I'll give you plenty of heads up too so you're not rushed! Can I request one thing when you create her...make her vintage ;)

tumblr_m2uol4NwIi1qaknp0o1_500.gif

Gha, my phone glitched!

So here's another Selene haha

Underworld_Awakening.jpg

Mmmmmm....with a cherry on top!

Wolf

• Like 1

What vexes all men?

Kate Beckinsale in leather.

Makes me wanna act like a straight dog! ARROOOOOOOOOO! Hiking my leg and marking my territory, damnit!

^ Basically, yeah haha

And women too ;). She's sexy and she knows it!

The cool thing about GL powers is I can stealthily edit your stuff, like turning "mike" into "mic" :tongue:

Great stuff, Wolf. If I may, the way the first part of the story is written was slightly confusing. Not sure if Rudi is a werewolf narrating in retrospect and starting from his human days (therefore, foreshadowing his transformation) or if he was already one back then. The 3rd and maybe 4th paragraph are a little confusing as to where the werewolf nature starts and where knowledge of being a werewolf begins. Based on the narrative, I expect Rudi to go crazy and unwillingly experience his first transformation as he shreds the axe-throwing attacker. Just to be clear, this is all friendly criticism with the best of intentions.

Ruckfit sounds fun. Wish my schedule allowed joining you fine folks. Oh, and if you need any vampire characters for your story, I'm available. I can get real nasty with my Malkavians and Nosferatu... ;)

I hereby challenge you to do that Atreyu lip-synch video replacing fuck with ruck :D

LOL...I did put mike instead of mic. Good catch! See, I told ya there would be a ton of errors lol. I'm also slightly dyslexics...Shh, don't tell anyone. The beginning of the story is supposed to me IRL at a book reading, and then once I start the reading, it moves into the story about Rudy. I'll have to go back and re-word some things because the werewolf lore and stuff I employed in those spots were just from movies we watched and what Heather/Helen thinks a werewolf is. The last thing I want is confusion, so I'll go back and work through those and make it sound more fluid. I welcome ALL your critiscm dude-you are a master DM/GM/GL afterall. 

RuckFit aint goin no where, brotha, so maybe on an off day, you can pick up one of the RuckFit workouts from Rurik or I and have some fun with it? There's a WHOLE lot more in store for RuckFit in the near future...

I'm actually still working through what kind of Vampire I want in my novel. I like the traditional ones like on Underworld but I was also a fan of the ones from 30 Days of Night. The way they described them was like sharks...and sharks scare me lol. So, if anything, I would need help with maybe a Master of sorts and hashing out what kind of nasty creature of the night I want. The thing that ties me to the traditional is the sex apeal. I like sexy vamps, but then I'm reminded of the Siren. Beautiful from afar with the voice of an angel and then BAM! Shipwrecked and heart eaten straight from your chest. I also want the vampires to be formidable opponents... cuz I have some juicy fight scenes in store ;)

By the Gods! You really mean to tell me I have to wait till next week to know what happens? :hororr:

Dude the story is looking so good already... and that battleaxe on the last bit!!!!

Among Wolves I feel confident enough to tell you that the wife-beliving-you-are-a-werewolf-and-you-playing-along part is probably the cutest thing i've ever read

Haha, preciate that Agnarr! Unfortunately you gotta wait just a little bit longer. I'm proud of that stopping point because even if the story kinda sucked, at least there's a cliff hanger to maybe draw you in a little more. Just wait, though, I promise a totally kickass entry next Monday!

All this was made possible by my wife and her creatures of the night fangirling, haha. I'm happy I married someone as weird if not more than me! #EmbraceTheWeird. 

I can guarantee that I will be helping out as much as I can. A creative writing hub that helps each other with constructive criticism and honesty is something I sorely miss. (And I need to get my RPG story written up, you'd LOVE one of the characters ;).)

Looking good, Wolf! I'm excited to see everything that you're working for. And I can TOTALLY sympathize with gifting all the things. I make myself broke during the holidays because of it.

Yay! Thanks, Ski! I can use all the help I can get. Is it weird I'm a better storyteller than a writer? Does that even make sense, lol? I think this is gonna be a great collective effort from everyone. And when it's finished and published, everyone on here can sit back knowing they had a hand in this creation. Plus, mentioning EVERYONE who helped on the first couple pages :)

Gifting...ugh. I love it so much it makes me broke too! With Heather getting the train rolling on her extra income from watching kiddos, our gifting season is looking pretty promising! 

Whoooa, dude! That's a really cool story! I can't wait for the next installment. Werewolves are so cool. ^_^ Your goals look really good, too. Following, obviously!

Thanks, Shadri!! Glad you're here! Werewolves are pretty swanky. I'm going to use my DOMS from my upcoming race to describe the actually transformation process, lol. Honestly, my goals seem somewhat boring to me, but I need something like that. I gotta get back to basics because last challenge I just stretched myself so thin. I thought about re-visiting the trophies, but rucking and writing are my main focus at the moment :)

Wolf

• Like 2

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif64ue71O.gif

HAHAH! I was waiting to see what Supernatural gif's I would get! Love em.

So excite. I'll definitely help you with editing - it's (part of) what I do, after all. :)

And HOLD ME THE F BACK THAT RUCKING PROGRAM LOOKS AWESOME AND I'M TOTALLY JELLY. 

I know I need to go easy this challenge because I haven't been a student in oh, what is it? 13 years? 

BUT DAMN THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN. 

I'LL BE OVER HERE, RESTRAINING MYSELF. 

Foxxy!! Well, for starters, I WILL NOT HOLD YOU THE F BACK.! I want you take all that you can from RuckFit and fit it in where you see (ruck)fit. You're the Queen of Rucking, Foxxy, so none of this could have ever been made possible without you. Word up. Any editing help you want to lend will ALWAYS be appreciative, too. 

P.S. There may or may not be some RuckFit PvP stuff coming soon.

EPIC challenge!  I'll be following along for the story but also for RuckFIT.  I'll be putting a plan together for challenges starting in 2016.  You and Rurik will be SO much more prepared than me.  

Thanks LadyShello! I think you underestimate how badass you are. You're being powered by Wonder Woman's might at the moment, and RuckFit is truly meant for anyone to use so I don't see you being behind at all. And when we ruck Winnipeg, we do it as a group. We do it as the NF Rangers! (Basically, I got your back no matter what  :playful: )

Love the rucking videos!   :)

Hmmmm........that area looks oddly familiar.......confused.gif

Have a great day Wolf!

Thanks Ash! It's off 635 and MacArthur area in Farmers Branch... ring a bell? I hope you have a great day as well Ash!! How's smashing stuff with Harley's Mallet?

Well crap. I missed the overnight ruck... I've gotta go back and re-read. Sounds amazing! Fun to put a face on the Wolf. :)

Oh, no, you didn't miss it! It's something I'm doing in the near future as part of this challenge :). No one expects a ginger wolf, but that's OK. Red's a good color on me, haha.

We'll expect progress pics of the beard in six weeks now dude...

Yessir! You shoulda seen how weak it was beginning of last challenge, lol.

Wolf

• Like 2

HAHAH! I was waiting to see what Supernatural gif's I would get! Love em.

Foxxy!! Well, for starters, I WILL NOT HOLD YOU THE F BACK.! I want you take all that you can from RuckFit and fit it in where you see (ruck)fit. You're the Queen of Rucking, Foxxy, so none of this could have ever been made possible without you. Word up. Any editing help you want to lend will ALWAYS be appreciative, too. 

P.S. There may or may not be some RuckFit PvP stuff coming soon.

Thanks LadyShello! I think you underestimate how badass you are. You're being powered by Wonder Woman's might at the moment, and RuckFit is truly meant for anyone to use so I don't see you being behind at all. And when we ruck Winnipeg, we do it as a group. We do it as the NF Rangers! (Basically, I got your back no matter what  :playful: )

Thanks Ash! It's off 635 and MacArthur area in Farmers Branch... ring a bell? I hope you have a great day as well Ash!! How's smashing stuff with Harley's Mallet?

Oh, no, you didn't miss it! It's something I'm doing in the near future as part of this challenge :). No one expects a ginger wolf, but that's OK. Red's a good color on me, haha.

Yessir! You shoulda seen how weak it was beginning of last challenge, lol.

Wolf

Good points, Wolfie. I think there will be 3 full challenges next year before we ruck Winnipeg.  And I think Wonder Woman might be around awhile.  

• Like 2

I want to see this.  Might need to come up with something like that on my own now too...

Isn't it just?  I remember almost squeeing with delight when he first recounted the story to me.

As if you have ever failed to deliver, Shello!

I'm going to catch up with everyone but I wanted to post this first:

https://vimeo.com/143754351

You beat me to a video!  Nice work.  Envious of your sunshine though.  I'm staring outside at rain today... but RuckFitâ„¢ must go on!

We need to talk electronica tunes now... I'm lovin' me some dance remixes of popular tunes lately.

• Like 4