Urban [Wolf]: Blend into the Sprawl

Wild Wolf

When I past posting that, for some reason I had a mental image of Darr with pet rats instead of ferrets.  Boy, was I ever disappointed when Google crushed my dreams there... haha

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Current:   Cry Havoc™: Bladesong of the Warhawk

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Grats o the rats. We used to have rats. I'll echo what darkfoxx's said, they'll eat everything. Ours managed to get hold of the edge of the curtain once and pulled a load more into the cage leaving a great long chewed hole!

They're really sociable though so I'm sure the kids should love them.

"I knew he was bluffing"

• Like 1

Guys, I owe y'all an update because a long one isn't feasible at the moment.

Since last Thursday I have been dealing with the craziest, most depressing and very angered situation I've ever encountered.

Long story short, I was charged twice in November for rent. When I got back from staying with Tank for a couple days, my apartments said the original payment never went through and it was all because of my bank and the issues they had with my card. So I paid rent, AGAIN, when I got back home. Well, according to the bank, the original payment was never completed on the merchants end and last Thursday they decided to complete that payment.. So they removed $934 from my account. WTF.

And since Thursday I have been getting the run around from my bank, the merchant and my apartments- each one pointing the finger at the other party. I'm beyond frustrated and pissed and want to gank each one of these selfish, uncaring slutbags. I had to go knock on the apartment managers door last night at 7pm because when I was finally told the merchant would be getting me a refund only to call back and them say, "Sorry, we need the apartment managers approval to start the refund process." I was fuming at this point because I was on a three way call yesterday afternoon with the manager and another rep on the merchants end. This had already been confirmed by my manager and them!! Omg..

... I need a heavy bag.

tumblr_nx3pddEneL1uznn71o1_500.gif

There's so much more to this story but that's the jist of it. And having taking time off work now to get stuff resolved is making matters even more frustrating.. Guys, it's Christmas and they've stolen almost a grand from me and my Wolfpack. We still have Christmas stuff to get...

I'm on my last straw and am getting ready to go up to the office and make sure this shit gets completed.. THIS MORNING. I'm demanding a check be written to me, I'm not waiting 3-5 business days for my account to be credited. And after that, I'm heading over to Wells Fargo to open an account with that check. Fuck you Citibank!

I want to report this to someone.. I dunno what to do. If I don't get my money today I'm going to go ape shit...

Anyways I thought you guys should know.. I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas :) I love you all and wish you the best over the next couple days. May you get some nerdy badass gifts and enjoy your family time.. Or don't, lol. You guys are my second family and once this bullshit gets resolved I'll be back to norms but right now this is priority #1. Wolfie ain't backing down..

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- Level 10 (Respec)

Class: Operator/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: STR: 28 / DEX: 20 / END: 21 / CON: 27 / WIS: 31 / CHA: 30

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The Scout Who Outwitted the Lifter of the Dead

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

That is teh absolute suck. Deep Breaths. 

• Like 1

Level 71 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

van-helsing-werewolf-o.gif

Give 'em hell Wolfie.

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

That really sucks!  I hope you can get everything sorted out today.  If not, I hope you can find a heavy bag and work out all of that aggression.  

tumblr_m6be1d0WPx1rum6ozo1_250.gif

• Like 3

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Thank you everyone ^^. It's been a tough week so far...

Anyways, they didn't write me a check. They don't give a damn... but Heather told me the merchant called her and left a VM yesterday saying that they were pushing the refund through so we should have the money last night or today.. NOPE. Nada. Nilch. And, I didn't expect a different result. These people are the worse and THEY are the ones that made the mistake while me and my wolf pack are punished. *Breathing*

I'm not gonna let these tools ruin our Christmas, and I was blessed enough that my step-mom and dad were able to loan us $200 yesterday to finish up out Christmas shopping. So, all is well, but we're still waiting for the money.

In other news, my new battle log is up. Here it is.

Merry Christmas Eve Ranger/NF family! Wolfies banking on getting him a Squatty Potty from Santa :)

Wolf

• Like 3

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I got screwed by a merchant error on my first rent payment in my current complex. Now I write a check each month for rent and walk it to the office and politely ask for a receipt. It is the only thing for which I use checks any more.

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Sorry about the sucko encounter my friend. :(

So glad your family could help out though! 

now.....

A Very Merry Christmas Wolf!!!!

​to you and yours, you are in my heart and I am wishing you all the best that this life has to offer. Biggest hugs!

Now....off to stalk you elsewhere. ;)

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Hope everything gets sorted out, but either way... Merry Christmas, brother!

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Well, Christmas is ALMOST over. I have one more thing to do tomorrow but then I'm officially done with the Holiday Season. What a beatdown, too. I'm still exhausted from last week!! I hope everyone had a good Christmas and was able to get people what they wanted and also receive some goodies of your own. 

Honestly, I made out like a king. Here's a list of stuff I got:

• Hardback volume one of The Walking Dead graphic novel
  • 6 shirts-5 henley shirts (2 thermal) and a pearl snap button up shirt (there's a Nathan Drake inspired henley in there somewhere)
  • Training sword- broadsword
  • Training sword- katana
  • Lifting straps/velcro straps
  • gymnastic gloves (to cover just the palm)
  • sword frog (sheath for my swords to go on my hip/belt)
  • Some badass Rockport boots that I need to get a tad smaller (Hmph! My Nathan Drake outfit was almost complete with these bad boys)
  • Star Wars: Battle Front
  • 3 pair of dress socks plus a pair of Flash socks
  • The Flash pocket watch
  • WOD Nation Speed Rope
  • pair of khaki colored jeans (slim straight fits like a dream! These are my Nathan Drake pants.)

I think that about covers it all. Plus, the gift exchange coming up tomorrow has all my GoRuck stuff for a Christmas List. Wolfie's hoping for a 20# plate :)

I'm bummed about the boots, and find it odd that the normal size I wear was too big. Weird...

But, we will just send them back and get a smaller pair so I can rock 'em! The wolf pups made out better than ever this year! Man, those little boys got SPOILED. It was an absolute blast to watch them open presents and get so excited over everything.

Now, my arsenal of training weapons is complete with my katana and broad sword, yay!! They both are made from that virtually unbreakable hard material opposed to wood. The katana feels a LOT more balanced throughout, but the broad sword is where I'm really wanting to practice. It's a big weapon and two handers have always felt good in my hands...well, all swords have felt at home with me, but a good two-handed broad sword is fun. 

2 things right now are inspiring me to play around with the broadsword:

• The Son of the Black Sword (novel)
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance (upcoming video game) 

The book, is a new one I downloaded over the holidays and is AMAZING! I stopped everything else I listened to for this book because its sooooooo good so far. It actually reminds me of something out of my own idea vault, so it's fun to read something like that and know that no matter how crazy my story ideas sound, there IS an audience for them lol. Check out the book, though!

Kingdom Come...wow. What a fantastic concept for a game. TAKE MY MONEY, ALREADY!

YES PLEASE!!

And, since gaining some new workout equipment, I'm even more fired up for the new 4-week challenge format to start and get after it in 2016. Heck yeah!

I apologize for the lack of following everyone, there's absolutely no way to catch up on that lost time...and having to deal with the money stuff last week REALLY put a damper on things for me. I'm slowly getting back to true, Wild Wolf form, but there have been some waves that have rocked the boat big time. Thank you to everyone sticking it out with me and continuing to support my thread and all the ups and downs it presents. Love you guys.

Wolf 

• Like 3

Spoiler

OH!! And, my mother-in-law got me the Squatty Potty!!! It was on late arrival, so I should be getting that tomorrow :)

I'm ready to receive my "stool for a better stool".

Wolf

• Like 3

Spoiler

Welcome back to the fold, Wild Wolf.  It was far too quiet around these parts without your presence!

• Like 2

Welcome back Wolfie. A lot of us got down during the break, don't worry about catching up, just hype up!

• Like 2

Welcome back!  I'm glad you survived all of the holiday stress and still nabbed a lot of fun new toys.  :)  So, what type of broadsword did you get?   Chinese broadsword (love those!)?  A Greatsword type (like a Claymore)?  Something else?  Either way, the swords should be a lot of fun to mess around with.  :)

• Like 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Best... commercial... ever.

Do tell us how you like it? (Not in too much detail, haha) I've been thinking about getting one, or rigging up something similar.

I will doo-doo that for sure ;). Never thought I would be this excited but pooping "good" is a great way to stay healthy!

Not to much detail, but enough to prolly sell you on it :).

Welcome back to the fold, Wild Wolf. It was far too quiet around these parts without your presence!

Thanks brotha! It's been weird being gone this long.. I've missed you guys.

Welcome back Wolfie. A lot of us got down during the break, don't worry about catching up, just hype up!

Oh I'm hyped my native Texan!! Thanks Tank, good to be back.

Welcome home Brother Wolf.

Thank you Brother Sloth!

Welcome back! I'm glad you survived all of the holiday stress and still nabbed a lot of fun new toys. :) So, what type of broadsword did you get? Chinese broadsword (love those!)? A Greatsword type (like a Claymore)? Something else? Either way, the swords should be a lot of fun to mess around with. :)

Thanks Nym, I'm glad we all survived, Amen to that. I actually got the claymore type. It's about 42 or so inches overall, maybe a little longer. But it reminds me of a knights sword. I'm excited to learn different techniques with each weapon and getting used to the varied distances I can strike at. Because of the style of sword and the overall closing distance, it makes it fun to play around with.

Swords, swords, and more swords. I love em. And that game looks like sooooo much fun. I'm gonna get really good and go online and duel other players and show them what being wolflean does to your RPG stats ;)

I'll take pics when I get a chance.

Not much else to update with.. More to come tomorrow with my last and final Christmas shindig! I should be sending out my secret Santa gift soon too. Due to the money thing I had to put it on hold for the time being, but, my Secret Santa is Rurik.

He already knows, so there's no surprise, lol. I wanted to give him a heads up so he didn't think he was forgotten. And those darn shipping prices from US to Canada is expensive lol. However, there is an additional part of my gift that I can now send since we have the money problem solved... :)

Tank knows what I'm talking about because we talked about it when I was down there. We both agreed that if either one of us got Rurik that we would do one specific thing.

Shhhh, don't say anything Tank [emoji850]

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 4

Spoiler

Tank knows what I'm talking about because we talked about it when I was down there. We both agreed that if either one of us got Rurik that we would do one specific thing.

Beard oil made from the sweat of Lucas Parker?

• Like 3

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Solstice Challenge

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

I will doo-doo that for sure ;). Never thought I would be this excited but pooping "good" is a great way to stay healthy!

Not to much detail, but enough to prolly sell you on it :).

Thanks brotha! It's been weird being gone this long.. I've missed you guys.

Oh I'm hyped my native Texan!! Thanks Tank, good to be back.

Thank you Brother Sloth!

Thanks Nym, I'm glad we all survived, Amen to that. I actually got the claymore type. It's about 42 or so inches overall, maybe a little longer. But it reminds me of a knights sword. I'm excited to learn different techniques with each weapon and getting used to the varied distances I can strike at. Because of the style of sword and the overall closing distance, it makes it fun to play around with.

Swords, swords, and more swords. I love em. And that game looks like sooooo much fun. I'm gonna get really good and go online and duel other players and show them what being wolflean does to your RPG stats ;)

I'll take pics when I get a chance.

Not much else to update with.. More to come tomorrow with my last and final Christmas shindig! I should be sending out my secret Santa gift soon too. Due to the money thing I had to put it on hold for the time being, but, my Secret Santa is Rurik.

He already knows, so there's no surprise, lol. I wanted to give him a heads up so he didn't think he was forgotten. And those darn shipping prices from US to Canada is expensive lol. However, there is an additional part of my gift that I can now send since we have the money problem solved... :)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Beard oil made from the sweat of Lucas Parker?

CLOSE! Damn, what a guess, Brother Sloth. It's actually an alchemy thing. It's the sweat of Lucas Parker, beard hair from the legendary Paul Bunyan, with a dash of metal shavings from Aragorn's sword. I call it, Ranger Brew

And, in other news, I MADE THE LIST!! I left it up to chance, AND I MADE THE MOTHER FREAKIN LIST. Yeaaaahhhhh boi!

So, let me explain. A couple weeks back I found a local Quidditch team that was gearing up for their 2016 season and have a draft coming up on the 16th. However, I later found out that this was in Austin, TX. BUMMER. But, talking with one of the team captains, she said they have people that travel for the games that live in Dallas and some that come from Lubbock, home of the Texas Tech Raiders (not a fan, really, but that's what Lubbock is famous for). So, this had me intrigued. Basically I could travel for game day if it was possible and feesible and still be able to play. 

The thing was, is that they already had a full roster to draft from and so if I did want to join, I would have to wait for a spot to open up. And, today, I got a FB message from the same team captain I had talked to weeks back stating some spots opened up and one was mine if I wanted it :). Wahoooooo! And she asked for a basic profile of my athletic background-she said it helps the GM's chose players in the draft...HOW EXCITING. So, my resume looked something like this:

50429864.jpg

Lol! Nah, I gave her the low down of my years of sports and athletics so hopefully it helps me during draft time ;). I really don't care either way what position I end up playing, just playing Quidditch in general. Hell, it's been a dream of mine since I 1st read The Sorcerers Stone when I was like 12 years old. Let's do the damn thing!

Quidditch_Try-Out_(HP6).gif

Wolf

• Like 6

Spoiler