• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

The Great Hall: General Chatter

Steve has been a bit busy with his book! I pre-ordered mine already :)

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk and was dismayed to see it's not being released there until March!

I considered cancelling the order and getting it shipped from the US, but then I figured he'll need the UK pre-order sales figures too...

• Like 1

*skates in, stumbles, falls to the ground, leaps up, grins*

I'm here, I'm here! Channeling the ranger spirit for this challenge while I become awesome® at roller derby and find some motivation to lift some heavy things. 

DIY-Whore. I am stealing that, as I am also one. 

• Like 6

There's already 500 posts! Gah!

In other news I've been offered a position in Plano Texas for my first stint as a travel nurse!

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 7

Howdy Rangers! I'm subbing my usual running for more kettle bell and TRX work this challenge so I'm here playing in y'alls fort! 

Got to say its rather shiny! :)

• Like 3

So many challenges are up already! There really is no stopping you lot is there!

I love how some people are inviting other rebels to get involved in their challenges (LadyShello and Curl Brogo for example). Such a fantastic idea, it really highlights the great community spirit of this group. Go Rangers!

Speaking of this, here is my Wonder Woman villain Face-off sign up sheet.  There are 3 spots left.  

ETA - sorry.  ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FULL.  

If this is successful I think this is something I may do again in the future.  

• Like 3

I love this SO much, but Way of Pain scares me.  haha!

I suppose this concept may be new to some.  I didn't think of that.  It's really a food goal and a fitness goal combined but really more of a mindset thing.  It's the way of NO EXCUSES.  Do your workout no matter what, eat what you are supposed to eat, no matter what.  

• Like 5

I suppose this concept may be new to some.  I didn't think of that.  It's really a food goal and a fitness goal combined but really more of a mindset thing.  It's the way of NO EXCUSES.  Do your workout no matter what, eat what you are supposed to eat, no matter what.  

OK.  I'm a no excuses kind of gal.  You're on.

• Like 1

OK.  I'm a no excuses kind of gal.  You're on.

Awesome!  I'm excited.  

Shout out to D_R too for signing up. This challenge will be epic.  

• Like 3

The challenge doesn't start for another week, I don't think the boards have been up for a full 24 hours, and there's already SO MUCH AWESOME!! You guys are amazing

Sent by carrier pigeon

• Like 2

Awesome!  I'm excited.  

Shout out to D_R too for signing up. This challenge will be epic.  

Always glad to help. No clue who Blue Snowman is, but I could use something to push me into some adulting, so I picked up that gauntlet

• Like 1

Always glad to help. No clue who Blue Snowman is, but I could use something to push me into some adulting, so I picked up that gauntlet

True.  Blue Snowman is pretty obscure.  But she was part of Villainy Inc so that was enough to get her on the roster.  

DIY is very Rangerly, and Steve used to do challenges, I don't think he's done any for a while now.

Agreed, DIY is totally ranger canon.

Also, has anyone seen Chord the Viking? Did we lose Chord? 

Bueller? Bueller?

• Like 2

If you think I'm excitable now, just way until the Christmas holiday season starts rolling in...

Whew, boy!

Thanks for the reminder about the gift exchange, darkfoxx.  Time to go add a Wish List!

• Like 3