• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

The Great Hall: General Chatter

Ever have one of those weeks where all you want to do is go run or workout for a few hours until your too tired to even think?

Oh yes. Post-workout exhaustion is the best form of meditation imho

• Like 2

Ever have one of those weeks where all you want to do is go run or workout for a few hours until your too tired to even think?

Yes yes I have and this week has been pretty close to being one 

• Like 1

Oh yes. Post-workout exhaustion is the best form of meditation imho

Couldnt agree more

Yes yes I have and this week has been pretty close to being one 

Im right there with you. This week has sucked pretty badly. Im at a cross roads and dont know which road to take. *pounds head against desk repeatedly

• Like 2

*pounds head against desk repeatedly

Well... I'd like to think that road wasn't one of the choices, but I feel better thinking it was, and it was the one you took...

Well... I'd like to think that road wasn't one of the choices, but I feel better thinking it was, and it was the one you took...

I have successfully beaten my desk into submission, and my skull asks that I not attempt that again

• Like 1

I have successfully beaten my desk into submission, and my skull asks that I not attempt that again

Good to hear, we need to prevent the desk uprising... I've got some weapons here if you don't want to use your skull again... but then, you could turn out like me so that's a plus.

I'M HERE!

Let's hope there continues to be beer chatter and memes on my thread like the good ol days ;)

Did someone say beer?

rangeripa.png

I promise the beer chatter will continue!

Just when I thought Vin Diesel couldn't get any more awesome, he goes full Ranger with a beard and bow...

Whaaat? I thought that was Rurik Harrgath, minus his techno-gear... :)

I really can't wait to see this movie now... my beard games needs more braids and beads though.

• Like 2

headdesk.jpg

So, I'm confused.  These must be the instructions for what to do with the head of whatever person is pissing you off and causing the stress in the first place, right?  Seems like a much better solution than banging your own head into the wall.  ;)  

• Like 2

Congratulations to Rurik, Tanktimus, and Wolfenstein!

Thank you SL! Glad to be apart of all this :)

I think Thom needs to be included in that as well ðŸ»ðŸ»

This was a great way to start my Friday for sure. And it boosts my confidence for tomorrow's race. #BecomingSpartan #TheTransformationWillOccur

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 3

Damn it all to Helheim Rangers, I just had to read five pages of posts here. Good work. My new challenge is up now. Yes I am back as an Ambassador for the bestest guild of the bestest guilds on the bestest fitness movement in all of the health and fitness industries [there may be some bias here]. 

• Like 9

So, I'm confused.  These must be the instructions for what to do with the head of whatever person is pissing you off and causing the stress in the first place, right?  Seems like a much better solution than banging your own head into the wall.  ;)

Hahahahahahahaha so true