The Great Hall: General Chatter

DarK_RaideR

Ever have one of those weeks where all you want to do is go run or workout for a few hours until your too tired to even think?

Yes yes I have and this week has been pretty close to being one 

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35
Current Challenge : #36 Strickland5 is feeling wayward

Scout of the Week - Week 6 of Challenge #42
Social Links | instagram | twitter | Athlinks |

Oh yes. Post-workout exhaustion is the best form of meditation imho

Couldnt agree more

Yes yes I have and this week has been pretty close to being one 

Im right there with you. This week has sucked pretty badly. Im at a cross roads and dont know which road to take. *pounds head against desk repeatedly

• Like 2

The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Level 4 Ranger

STR 4 STA 4 WIS 3 CON 3 INT 3 CHA 2 DEX 2

Holder of the Sal Ivanth Boots of Striding +2 (10% to distance traveled)

Wielder of the Bound Bow (25 pts magical or physical damage)

*pounds head against desk repeatedly

Well... I'd like to think that road wasn't one of the choices, but I feel better thinking it was, and it was the one you took...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Well... I'd like to think that road wasn't one of the choices, but I feel better thinking it was, and it was the one you took...

I have successfully beaten my desk into submission, and my skull asks that I not attempt that again

• Like 1

Level 4 Ranger

I have successfully beaten my desk into submission, and my skull asks that I not attempt that again

Good to hear, we need to prevent the desk uprising... I've got some weapons here if you don't want to use your skull again... but then, you could turn out like me so that's a plus.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

headdesk.jpg

I actually had this taped to my door in my old office

• Like 3

Level 4 Ranger

I'M HERE!

Let's hope there continues to be beer chatter and memes on my thread like the good ol days ;)

Did someone say beer?

rangeripa.png

I promise the beer chatter will continue!

Just when I thought Vin Diesel couldn't get any more awesome, he goes full Ranger with a beard and bow...

Whaaat? I thought that was Rurik Harrgath, minus his techno-gear... :)

I really can't wait to see this movie now... my beard games needs more braids and beads though.

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Current:   Cry Havoc™: Bladesong of the Warhawk

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

headdesk.jpg

So, I'm confused.  These must be the instructions for what to do with the head of whatever person is pissing you off and causing the stress in the first place, right?  Seems like a much better solution than banging your own head into the wall.  ;)  

• Like 2

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Congratulations to Rurik, Tanktimus, and Wolfenstein!

• Like 7

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

It certainly is an October for the record books, and a Friday for the Ages!

• Like 5

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Thank you SL! Glad to be apart of all this :)

I think Thom needs to be included in that as well [emoji106]ðŸ»[emoji106]ðŸ»

This was a great way to start my Friday for sure. And it boosts my confidence for tomorrow's race. #BecomingSpartan #TheTransformationWillOccur

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- Level 10 (Respec)

Class: Operator/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: STR: 28 / DEX: 20 / END: 21 / CON: 27 / WIS: 31 / CHA: 30

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The Scout Who Outwitted the Lifter of the Dead

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Most definitely! Congratulations to Thom, too! I hadn't seen his thread yet before I was out the door to teach. Onward!

• Like 3

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Damn it all to Helheim Rangers, I just had to read five pages of posts here. Good work. My new challenge is up now. Yes I am back as an Ambassador for the bestest guild of the bestest guilds on the bestest fitness movement in all of the health and fitness industries [there may be some bias here]. 

• Like 9

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Not just updates and promotions floating around, but also the newly updated Ranger Mini-Challenge!

May I direct you all to the new Mini over at Rangers Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge!

• Like 5

So, I'm confused.  These must be the instructions for what to do with the head of whatever person is pissing you off and causing the stress in the first place, right?  Seems like a much better solution than banging your own head into the wall.  ;)

Hahahahahahahaha so true

the year of living trippily

Totally Fucking Current: Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

I've been busy today!

RuckFitâ„¢ Light PvP Rucking Program

Go forth and ruck, my friends!

• Like 5

Love it Rurik, but not this challenge for me. Don't want to bite off more than I can chew. [emoji4]

Good luck to all the Ruckers.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Finally got my new challenge up with a day to spare...which... as it turns out... is still a week later than everyone else! 

How will I ever catch up?

I hate being late.

• Like 3

Ranger/Recruit/Professional Do-gooder

Challenge #1Challenge #2, Challenge #3, Challenge #4, Challenge #5, Challenge #6

Challenge #7, Challenge #8Challenge #9, Challenge #10, Challenge #11,

Challenge #12, Challenge #13,  Challenge #14,

Challenge #15, Challenge #16 , Current Challenge

"The Hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers