• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

The Great Hall: General Chatter

Hello Mighty rangers !

I just started my 1st challenge and feel I will fit with the Rangers- So here I am shaking a couple hands to give it a test drive.

Welcome, and let me be the first to say ...

Inconceivable !

Only gazbazillion posts behind!

• Like 3

Hello Mighty rangers !

I just started my 1st challenge and feel I will fit with the Rangers- So here I am shaking a couple hands to give it a test drive.

Welcome! 

tumblr_m5cfsb70vE1rql5xxo1_500.gif

• Like 4

Hello Mighty rangers !

Welcome!

tumblr_static_7gko1lhuhssgwgs80cg4wk84k.

• Like 2

Not weird at all. It's been on my list of potential challenge themes for a while.

Welcome. You earned it

That is one particularly apt title there, Wolfie.  And you as well, Jedi Master EricMN!

• Like 3

So much awesome around here.

Welcome, Vizzini!

And for your inspirational viewing - UrbExing.

And when we follow

the cracks in the busted

pavement like one would

a map, or a conste-

ellation of stars

there are secret

hearts speaking minor

symphonies.

• Like 3

Not weird at all. It's been on my list of potential challenge themes for a while.

Welcome. You earned it

I mean... for just 30 min... you get a MEGA ton of stuff. Giant, old, tan muscular Thor...lmao! I love it. And I like the dude's "batman-esque" voice he has. I've been talking like that since last night and I think the wife is officially annoyed.

"I'm a cop, and a damn good one at that!"

You're the best, John D_R!

That is one particularly apt title there, Wolfie.  And you as well, Jedi Master EricMN!

Thanks Rurik. I forgot to put in the race write-up that both you and D_R were mentioned. You were mentioned when some lady brought up Pumpkin...oh shit, Eric, what was it? It was pumpkin something....damnit. But, yeah, Eric and I both said "Rurik" at the same time.

And then we mentioned Dark_Raider in generalization for talking about the guild and how much we love our little community, blah, blah, fearless leader, blah, blah, Rurik's beard is mesmerizing, blah, blah, D_R should get GL of the Year, blah, blah. Totally normal conversations that go on when you are Spartan'ing :)

Congratz on your title as well, Eric. Much deserved, brotha!

Wolf

• Like 8

And when we follow

the cracks in the busted

pavement like one would

a map, or a conste-

ellation of stars

there are secret

hearts speaking minor

symphonies.

Uhm, sounds like this was written for DJtrippyT :P

And then we mentioned Dark_Raider in generalization for talking about the guild and how much we love our little community, blah, blah, fearless leader, blah, blah, Rurik's beard is mesmerizing, blah, blah, D_R should get GL of the Year, blah, blah. Totally normal conversations that go on when you are Spartan'ing :)

Oh wow. Much honor. Very pride. So Ranger

• Like 6

Thanks Rurik. I forgot to put in the race write-up that both you and D_R were mentioned. You were mentioned when some lady brought up Pumpkin...oh shit, Eric, what was it? It was pumpkin something....damnit. But, yeah, Eric and I both said "Rurik" at the same time.

Ah, flattered of course!  I might have enjoyed a wee dram of pumpkin spiced whiskey tonight too.  Nothing sets your mind to the task of writing pages upon pages of role-playing better!

• Like 1

I mean... for just 30 min... you get a MEGA ton of stuff. Giant, old, tan muscular Thor...lmao! I love it. And I like the dude's "batman-esque" voice he has. I've been talking like that since last night and I think the wife is officially annoyed.

"I'm a cop, and a damn good one at that!"

You're the best, John D_R!

Congratz on your title as well, Eric. Much deserved, brotha!

Wolf

I was waxing poetic about my impending post-race dinner and mentioned I was hoping for a baked sweet potato to go with the steak. It was right after that one dude shot me the dirtiest hangry look I have ever seen on a course. I said I was hoping for apple butter melting on the sweet potato and she said ...

Pumpkin Butter.

And we both felt the bearded disturbance in the Force at that moment.

• Like 9

Next time I go diving I am NOT bringing a music player. I like my death metal but not enough to want to play with sharks. So. No music when snorkeling in Australia. Check.

• Like 3

Next time I go diving I am NOT bringing a music player. I like my death metal but not enough to want to play with sharks. So. No music when snorkeling in Australia. Check.

I like my death metal enough to take the risk.

viking_vs_shark_by_sharpwriter_this_was_

• Like 6

I've heard it said that a key difference about divers is that when normal people hear 'Shark!' they get out of the water but divers start getting in.

Only gazbazillion posts behind!