originalpiratematerial - "you're an apprentice, you're not ready to think yet"

Hilarious because it started to rain heavily as soon as I'd done a couple of warm-up circuits, so we headed for the bandstand. Which we ended up sharing with (a) a film crew dong an interview about global warming (b ) a homeless guy smoking a spliff © 20 school kids and their teachers trying to find somewhere to eat their sandwiches out of the rain (d) some Canadian tourists (e) a dad with a baby in a sling (f) another bootcamp fitness class consisting of eight people plus their trainer. Sort of more like Dr Who's Tardis than a bandstand.

Unbelievably, there was still room to swing a kettle bell, although I was a little worried about braining the baby.

• Like 6

Sadly I've just stocked up on tampons yet again because despite being 50 there's no end in sight. My BF tells me that this means my biological age is younger than my calendar age and this is A Good Thing. Obviously she's just trying to cheer me up!

arsecakes, that doesn't seem fair at all, it's my trade off for the hot flushes and feeling that the sky is going to fall on my head.

I got rid of some more random stuff from the bathroom today - too boring to list!

I wish the film crew had filmed what was going on around them, it sounds totally hysterical!

STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 7 | CON 6 |  WIS 9.75 | CHA 10.5
Current challenge | Accountable to chronologically blessed

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016
Quest 1 - Misfit to 800 4 days out of 7

0%
0%
Quest 2 - Mindfulness daily

0%
0%

Quest 3 - Veg with every meal, 2 pints of water a day

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

all right ! decluttering is something that i should do too on a more regular basis. As a tribute to your courage, i'll declutter something right now !!! i've got used batteries in front of me, next to my computer, that are sitting here for... well, i can't remember :nightmare: so i'm taking them out RIGHT NOW. Here's to you, pirate queen of the vast empty spaces !!

• Like 2

Winwaloeus, level 3 ranger

STATS : STR 7 | STA 9 | DEX 2 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

Goal 1 : walk !!! (2h27 out of a minimum 12)

20%
20%

Goal 2 : Sprint (1 out of 4)

25%
25%

Goal 3 : Lift (2 out of 12)

20%
20%

Life Goal : History work (3 out of 12 )

25%
25%

These bad girls are so going down going down ! [emoji28]

286d7a43cd69e08861eca06c91baf804.jpg

My introduction is Here - My Battle Log is There - 6wc I - 6wc II - 4wc III - 4wc IIII (ongoing)

Main goal : lose excess fat down to 14% (currently, i look roughly like a : 20 to 25 -according to many sites offering pictures for comparison)

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Hilarious because it started to rain heavily as soon as I'd done a couple of warm-up circuits, so we headed for the bandstand.

We're calling for a blizzard with gusts up to 90km/h this evening, and I've got a ruck planned.

RUCK OR DIE... with optional freezing to death!

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Aka agent triple zero!

Envoyé de mon RAINBOW en utilisant Tapatalk

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

These bad girls are so going down going down ! [emoji28]

286d7a43cd69e08861eca06c91baf804.jpg

oh my mind is way too dirty, then I realised they were dead batteries, so useless :-)

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

I'm going to declutter my collection of claggy nail varnishes tonight, just letting you know so I'm accountable.

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

oh my mind is way too dirty, then I realised they were dead batteries, so useless :-)

oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my ****continues during ten minutes, with eyes stuck on the floor, while blushing like a blossoming cherry tree in the sweet japanese spring (don't count the syllables, it's not a haiku !!)*** :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: 

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

River... unknown to me... what's the story?

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

It's kind of in the style of Nordic Noir. The detective - River - is investigating the murder of his former partner - in both senses of the word - Stevie. Turns out he can still see and hear Stevie - and various other dead people, including a Victorian murderer called Neil Cream. It's beautifully filmed, lots of the bits of London that I (and Scumspawn) know including places where I run.

• Like 1

Ohhh, River, thank you! I'm sat here with a humungous migraine waiting until it is a respectable time to go to sleep - the iPlayer will fill that gap perfectly!

Progress bars below!

Feb 2016

0%
0%

0%
0%

0%
0%
Life Goal - Self Care
0%
0%

It seems very intriguing. And I must say that the most original shows I've discovered lately were British : misfits, utopia, black mirror... not to mention Sherlock!

Is the show about solving cases with the hero's particular abilities?

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

What are you lot like!!!

Anyway...

No reading tonight because I've been drinking wine and catching up with the last episode of a very excellent series which Scumspawn might also have seen - called River. Back to the strait and narrow tomorrow.

I thought wine + reading was a good thing. Jury's still out on wine + challenge commenting ;) (that's me, not you) (am always so uncertain with the jokes on the interwebz).

Also, River sounds cool. Thanks :)

• Like 2

"There are some good things to be said about walking. Not many, but some. Walking takes longer, for example, than any other known form of locomotion except crawling. Thus it stretches time and prolongs life. Life is already too short to waste on speed." Edward Abbey

It seems very intriguing. And I must say that the most original shows I've discovered lately were British : misfits, utopia, black mirror... not to mention Sherlock!

Is the show about solving cases with the hero's particular abilities?

Partly. But mainly it's about the relationship between River and Stevie. And her family.

Ok. Found it on the net so I'll give it a go! I'll tell you about it.

• Like 1

current 4wc progress :

20%
20%

25%
25%

20%
20%

25%
25%

Nordic Noir fans here are eagerly anticipating the third series of The Bridge, which starts tonight in the UK. Perhaps appropriately, it's snowing here.

Then you're ahead of the Bridge-area, weatherwise. No snow here yet.

"There are some good things to be said about walking. Not many, but some. Walking takes longer, for example, than any other known form of locomotion except crawling. Thus it stretches time and prolongs life. Life is already too short to waste on speed." Edward Abbey