Hello from Overhill! (Actually just Tennessee)

Hello my lovelies!

This is Karisa-- *ahem* -- I mean Calanthia Cobbin here just saying hello :redface: I am from the beautiful state of Tennessee and have been silently stalking the rebellion and the academy for a couple of years now... and I think it's about time I crawl out of my hobbit hole and do something!  â€‹I live with my husband ("A") and our four month-old bulldog, Brutus.

I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with all things Tolkien and Rowling; and I love to play video games; watch Sherlock, House, and Doctor Who; and read just about anything I can get my hands on. I ALSO have a slightly unhealthy obsession with pasta... which has led me here! I'm looking to lose weight and level up my life as I learn to love myself for who I am AND who I have the potential to be. At 4'11" I'll probably only ever resemble a Hobbit, but maybe someday I can be a really short elf :peaceful:

If you want to follow me on my journey then check out my Daily battle log (the link is in my signature... or at least it will be once I start my battle log after finishing this post!)

I can't wait to meet you all, and may your roads go ever on!

Calanthia Cobbin: Level 3 Hobbit Ranger

Rogue of Stick 'Em With The Pointy End! 

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

"Not all those who wander are lost" ~JRR Tolkien

*waves in the general direction of east*

Hello!

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

Thanks :) I LOVE the colors out here right now. What part of Tennessee were you in?

• Like 1