skinNbones on a (prison) Break

skinNbones

Wow, I think ancient civilisations definitely had better legends than us !

Did someone mention ancient civilizations and legends in the same sentence again?

afbb4125db4f6ad67f15f378cab2af23.jpg

Meet Atlas, the OG powerlifter.

Did deck of pain again last night but TBH honest I didn't really hit it with the same intensity

I've kind of decided I'm going to switch back to a slightly more organised routine , probably just treat the startBodyweight progressions as a circuit to keep it around 30 minutes and allow better progressions.

It might not have been the same level of intensity but you did hit it nonetheless.  Any routine is something so long as you keep at it with consistency.  If you think body-weight progressions are the answer, keep bashing away at them like you have been the Deck of Pain lately.  You've got some great focus.  No matter what, you'll do great.

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Current:   Cry Havoc™: Bladesong of the Warhawk

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Thank you all for your support.  I've been pretty quiet on my own thread over the festive period and managed absolutely no exercise in almost 3 weeks. It's been partly laziness, but we've also had some unexpected things picked up on our 28 week scan of our baby, so have had a bit of turmoil and a lot of appointments and googling to understand the implications. 

I'm going to try and get back on track now for this challenge, and see how we do.

Here is my new challenge : Tank Style

(I'm not sure I like the new ranger icon either - kind of makes me think of an Xbox)

Thank you all for your support.  I've been pretty quiet on my own thread over the festive period and managed absolutely no exercise in almost 3 weeks. It's been partly laziness, but we've also had some unexpected things picked up on our 28 week scan of our baby, so have had a bit of turmoil and a lot of appointments and googling to understand the implications. 

I'm sorry to hear about the complications. I hope all is well. 

The Sarcastic Computator