• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

[DarK_RaideR] presents HWA

Thanks a lot! Wrist is better indeed, things are going well even if technically my Holiday Challenge withered into obscurity much like the Biker Mice from Mars cartoon did. I'm leaving for a few days on a holiday trip, but I will be keeping an eye on everyone via Tapatalk, just don't expect me to be too chatty.

• Like 4

things are going well even if technically my Holiday Challenge withered into obscurity much like the Biker Mice from Mars cartoon did. 

At least there's a certain symmetry in that.  :)  Have fun on your holiday trip!  I'm sure we can all hold down the fort while you're away.  

• Like 1

Thanks a lot! Wrist is better indeed, things are going well even if technically my Holiday Challenge withered into obscurity much like the Biker Mice from Mars cartoon did. I'm leaving for a few days on a holiday trip, but I will be keeping an eye on everyone via Tapatalk, just don't expect me to be too chatty.

Enjoy yourself!  We'll be looking forward to hearing all about it upon your return.  :)

• Like 2

And just like that, I don't train for a week and catch a cold. Trying to fight it off and be healthy again in time for the party

Sent written in Rangercode on a piece of parchment attached to an arrow

• Like 2

And just like that, I don't train for a week and catch a cold. Trying to fight it off and be healthy again in time for the party

Oh poop! Rest up, brotha-drink plenty of water-maybe find a sauna? (we have some at the 24-hour fitness gyms here) I hope you embrace Wolverine's healing factor! Take lots of photos and enjoy yourself, sir!

Wolf

• Like 1

I'm attacking it with plenty of rest (just yesterday I slept for over 12 hours) and honeyed tea.Mostly staying in,as I really don't miss going out. Already feeling healthier. Today my entire back felt terrible so I just finished my NF Yin Yoga session and feel much better. Next challenge stuff is almost written up and I feel excited.

Enjoy tonight's party and a happy 2016 to everyone!

• Like 4

Get healthy and stay that way Commander, we want you in full working order to lead the charge on Monday.

Worry not,for I'll be there and leading from the frontlines;sword in my hand,axe on my side

• Like 3

I'm totally late to the party, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you ate a giant cake shaped like a kettlebell, and washed it down with the blood of your enemies. 

Or just Gatorade, which actually tastes better.

:)

• Like 4

I know this will be appreciated here on this thread. Nothing like getting back from my trip and,finding out one of my heroes has died.

RIP. Lemmy.

I will have a drink or a few for you.

• Like 2

It's been a long holiday trip and I can't say it was super exciting. Either way, I'm back and the new challenge forums are up. Spent this morning catching up and now I'm about to go there and post my brand new challenge thread.

I'd like to close this thread on a pleasant notice, despite Lemmy's passing (did you know we share the same birthdate?). I'm just back from the SRLF's place where, among others, she had me talk about the Rebellion, the general idea. structure and function of this place. So far she's dug up the main page herself and will probably be reading some of Steve's posts. I am one happy man :D

• Like 4

It's been a long holiday trip and I can't say it was super exciting. Either way, I'm back and the new challenge forums are up. Spent this morning catching up and now I'm about to go there and post my brand new challenge thread.

I'd like to close this thread on a pleasant notice, despite Lemmy's passing (did you know we share the same birthdate?). I'm just back from the SRLF's place where, among others, she had me talk about the Rebellion, the general idea. structure and function of this place. So far she's dug up the main page herself and will probably be reading some of Steve's posts. I am one happy man :D

That's the dream man, congrats.

• Like 1