• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

[DarK_RaideR] presents HWA

Well, since you're the total mark this challenge, maybe the Heron can be the smart (or at least smark) and appreciate the multiple layers of meta that I've put into this:

According to the book All About Capcom Head to Head Fighting Games and Final Fight director Akira Nishitani, Poison was originally planned to be female, but was changed to "newhalf" (a Japanese term for pre-op trans individuals) after the game's release, due to the suggestion that "hitting women was considered rude" in America and the concern that feminist groups would sue.

In other news, race results are out. I'm 121st out of 167 with a time of 1:44:17

• Like 7

**************** Channeling The Heron in full smark mode ***************************

"The Luchas should have beaten Sodom and Marduk! Lucha skill like that should be main event, dammit!"

He also wants to suggest a character in Kevin Nash as Shredder. Feel free to have him tear a quad in his first match and never have to come back ;)

• Like 3

Hahaha... Wow. You never cease to amaze me dude. Well done. I'm enjoying the crap outta this whole thing and you have quite the knack for commentary :)

There was this show that used to come on Saturday mornings.. It was about an intergalactic wrestling league- the name was Ultimate Muscle lol. I used to watch it all the time and thought it was pretty cool, lol.

cast.jpg

...But looking back at the artwork I'm seriously going, WTF?!

giphy.gif

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

• Like 4

[Camera fades in, showing an orange-colored female. The HWA Women’s Champion belt is around her waist]

roxy_by_strawberry_pink05-d6hhp6f.png

Roxy: Seriously now, is that the best HWA has to offer when it comes to female wrestlers? Because neither Tanya nor her whats-her-name opponent managed to impress me one bit. There is nobody in the women’s division that can step up to me. That’s why I’m the champ. And it’s gonna stay that way, no matter what. Now if you’ll excuse me, I got better things to do than watch a pair of clueless ladies throw down in my ring…

Gilius; Women’s Champion Roxy there, sharing her thoughts on the opposition

Duke: Thoughts? She’s got nothing but trash talk for them

Gilius: That may be the case Duke, but Tanya and Blaze are not the only ones around in HWA

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the challenger, from Metro City, weighing 178 pounds, Rolento!

Gilius: On to our next match with another former member of the Mad Gear gang that joined our roster, Rolento. Very agile for a man of his size and strength.

Duke: There’s something I can appreciate about that guy. He’s all business. And explosions.

And his opponent, from Guadalajara, Mexico, weighing 154 pounds, he is the current HWA Television Champion, El Fuerte!

Gilius: El Fuerte is probably the exact opposite, full of color and excitement

Duke:He better get down to earth because Rolento doesn’t fool around

Gilius: Match is on and you might want to keep your eyes peeled, those are too extremely fast individuals

Duke: But will they do some damage or will they just be bouncing around?

Gilius: For now they’re rolling with each other’s moves, Duke. It’s reversal after reversal with no clear winner. Seems like they’ve both done their homework and scouted the opposition, as we come into a standoff

Duke: This cannot end in a draw, someone’s gotta come out on top. Start hurting each other, people!

Gilius: Fuerte goes for the small package. Rolento reverses. Fuerte turns it into a backslide. Again Rolento reverses as the referee counts. One… El Fuerte slides out and into a hurricanrana.

Hurricanrana-o.gif

Duke: That’s what he’s got to do, can’t go for quick pins before damaging the opponent

Gilius: El Fuerte loves to feed off the energy of this crowd but Rolento is quickly back up and punishes him with a kick from behind! Rolento now in control, flurry of blows as he has the Television Champion in the corner

Duke: Smart strategy there, keep him grounded, don’t let him fly and you take away his offense.

Gilius: Rolento climbs the turnbuckle… DDT!

C7JxW.gif

Duke: Look at Rolento, he’s like a predator. He’s focused and he’s waiting to pounce on his prey

Gilius: Indeed, but El Fuerte counters with an arm drag. Tostada drop! Missed! Rolento wisely rolled to the side and now the champion’s in trouble! Rolento puts him in the Boston Crab!

gme80.gif

Duke: Look at the smile on Rolento’s face. He’s enjoying every minute of it

Gilius: El Fuerte reaches… up… and behind? Oh, a neckbreaker out of nowhere! The unpredictable style of El Fuerte as he gets out of there

Duke: Best defense is a good offense, but I think Rolento took the steam out of his engine. He won’t be flying with a leg that’s been in such a hold

Gilius: El Fuerte is obviously in pain as he tries for the cover... 1..2.. kick out by Rolento. El Fuerte pulls him up.. and into a German Suplex

giphy.gif

Duke: There’s something about doing that move to a guy whose last name is Schuberg

Gilius: The champion bringing some more aerial offense… but Rolento got the knees up in time! It’s down to endurance now. Who’s got enough left? Who wants it more? Who’s gonna be the champion? The referee’s counting to six… seven… Rolento is up, but barely. He looks a little wobbly. Drops the leg and hooks up El Fuerte for the count. 1.. 2.. Kickout by the champion. What more must Rolento do to beat him?

Duke: He’s the champion for a reason

Gilius: Rolento going all out as he hits El Fuerte with blow after blow of forearms and clotheslines. He’s staggering. Rolento spins for the Discus Clothesline, but El Fuerte ducks underneath! Rolento’s disoriented!

Duke: That’s where ring awareness comes into play

Gilius: He’s got him! El Fuerte’s got him! Brainbuster!

Brainbuster%2B2.gif

Gilius: 1! 2! 3! El Fuerte wins!

The winner of this match, the Television Champion, El Fuerte!

951140-el_fuerte__street_fighter_iv_3.jp

Managerial Report

Health Center

New supplies arrived this morning. We are almost good to go according to the new specifications.

Measurements: Pending. Gotta do those tonight

MFP: No data tracked

Dojo

Today's training is gymnastics, focusing on agility and body control but also helping with strength

Gymnastics class today, maybe a few extras around if I still have gas in the tank

Accounting and Finance

The forms are ready but this entire week is expected to go by without data input, as the department is undergoing a re-structure.

Not tracking anything during Week 0

HR and public relations

Human Resources is operating at full power and producing a wonderful result despite the workload. PR is keeping up, although their results take longer to show up

Signed up for another race and invited a guy from the box to join me in an album release concert after training by a local crew of pop punk rockers. We'll see how that goes but hey, I made the offer alright.

For the love of the 80s, sweet child o' mine....  Axl... I mean Alex is a winner!

Kid's got money written all over him. Speaking of money.... *points Marauder towards a booth full of Alex merchandise* :D

The 80's were a glorious time.

They were indeed. I was born durin the second half but still recognize almost everyone in that image

I want this on a tshirt.

Also, hallo!  Subbing!  This is awesome!

Tshirt wouldn't do it justice, I'd go for a poster! Also, hallo! You are awesome!

**************** Channeling The Heron in full smark mode ***************************

"The Luchas should have beaten Sodom and Marduk! Lucha skill like that should be main event, dammit!"

He also wants to suggest a character in Kevin Nash as Shredder. Feel free to have him tear a quad in his first match and never have to come back ;)

I trust the Heron is happy with today's match. As for Kevin "Shredder" Nash, I might have to include him in a cameo where he tries to kidnap April O'Neal and tears his quad in the process.

Oh no they didn't!

I am tempted to have Bret Michaels as a VIP guest in the front row next show ;)

Hahaha... Wow. You never cease to amaze me dude. Well done. I'm enjoying the crap outta this whole thing and you have quite the knack for commentary :)

Glad you like it, Wolf!

Simply amazing.

Voted. 

And the crows roars, "MOAR!!"

Oh my *blushes*

• Like 6

Enjoy the gymnastics class dude, didn't realise you were doing that. I find it slightly hard to keep up with your threads sometimes!

I officially can't keep up!  I ain't even mad though, that just means Epic Awesomeness is going down.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I officially can't keep up! I ain't even mad though, that just means Epic Awesomeness is going down.

giphy.gif

YOU can't keep up with someone ELSE's thread? Role reversal!
  • Like 4

YOU can't keep up with someone ELSE's thread? Role reversal!

It's called Karma :tongue:

It's not a new thing for me - there are certain people, no matter how much I love them, I just can't follow their threads sometimes. ;_;  The overwhelming amount of notifications STRESSES ME OUT!!  I just have to remember to pop in once in a while.  If I log into NF in the morning with 100+ notifications it makes me LOSE MAH MIIIIIND

• Like 1

It's not a new thing for me - there are certain people, no matter how much I love them, I just can't follow their threads sometimes. ;_;  The overwhelming amount of notifications STRESSES ME OUT!!  I just have to remember to pop in once in a while.  If I log into NF in the morning with 100+ notifications it makes me LOSE MAH MIIIIIND

Omg you have notifications on?? That would make me go crazyyyyy.  I just use my "participated" list of threads and read the ones that have unread stuff in.

• Like 4

Omg you have notifications on?? That would make me go crazyyyyy.  I just use my "participated" list of threads and read the ones that have unread stuff in.

I don't have them sent to my email (holy cats i would flip) but the little red notifications thing at the top of the NF page!  I usually ignore it and just go to Content I Follow, anyway. XD  I should really shut it off...

• Like 4

I don't have them sent to my email (holy cats i would flip) but the little red notifications thing at the top of the NF page!  I usually ignore it and just go to Content I Follow, anyway.

Sounds all too familiar...

• Like 2

I don't have them sent to my email (holy cats i would flip) but the little red notifications thing at the top of the NF page!  I usually ignore it and just go to Content I Follow, anyway. XD  I should really shut it off...

Ah yes, that's what I do as well. I definitely thought you meant emails and got anxiety for you. Haha