Banana Bread Beer? I must try this! 

It's good.  Pours yellow-amber, plenty of nutty flavor on the palette, with something resembling a banana bread finish.  Give it a try if you can find it!

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

17367a8b718d5935c1522ff782295497.jpg

Realized I owed you guys one so here's my attempt at Noose. Even without a glass of water and being sore from arm day there's no way I could do this full pose - twisting and backwards shoulder mobility are not my things, couldn't even get my front arm to the point where I could turn the corner to get it under my leg, let alone getting my back arm all the way around to meet up with it!

Sent by carrier pigeon

• Like 1