• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Koaladle

You Encounter a Hippie Koaladle!

(Coming in at the end of a fart conversation - awkward!)

Just stopped by to see how your week was going - apparently, it's a gas! 

I was already dying from this conversation, and you broke the last straw.

That. Was. Brilliant! xD

• Like 2

.... baaahahahahaha

• Like 1

One reason I am happy with my cats, this is not usually a problem. :) Though they would likely try to take control of said fort for their own comfort.

So agree!! Love my cat and she loves to snuggle... However she also likes kicking me out of bed and then stealing the warm spot I just vacated (sneaky beastie)

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! that's awesome!! :D

• Like 2

FARTS.

4062306506db21841bf239c475f689e423575861

My innocence was destroyed during the search for this dog fart meme. :-(

I owe everyone an update, but I'm going to make it quick due to the number of days since I last said anything remotely related to the quest.

It's day four of week three, and I'm on track to get a sticker for every day this week. I've had some trouble sleeping the last few days, but have powered through to the minimum standards. Yesterday, I was about to skip weight training altogether, but once I got moving I turned it into a freaking dance party--I got the visualizer going on the PS3, turned off the lights in the living room, and let overplayed club hits get me pumped up even through the pushups.

Reminds me of college parties

wave1_2.gif

I woke up this morning much more refreshed, and enjoyed a rest day/date night with the Handsome Bearded One. I'll eat a bell pepper and finish up my liquids before going to bed, but it looks like today will be a successful day for quests. My calendar is festively feminine and I just got a wall calendar for 2016 so I can continue using all these stickers I've collected. It's so motivating to see tangible progress, especially while I wait to notice results. Anyway, I'm dropping the character stats as my rewards for winning the challenge; HH and I have agreed that when I win this challenge, I get an NF shirt (way more excited about this than I should be), and when I complete two challenges or 12 total weeks of life style change, I can get the NF program of my choice. Did we miss the sale? Sure, but it's better to buy access to the programs when there's an established foundation ensuring their use. I hold high value to what I earn, so accomplishing four months of changes is just the ticket to make sure I don't waste a resource.

Anyway, all is well for the most part over here. We've had a couple of gross and entertaining dog incidents, but nothing that the washing machine or soap couldn't fix (Heimdall presented us with a spontaneous Sneeze Nugget on our bed a few days ago, and peed at the base of the toilet this morning while we were sleeping in; the former was a distressing accident for him, and the latter is a disgusting show of his intelligence and explains why our bathroom always smells weird despite regular cleaning; I take solace in knowing this is just steeling my stamina for tiny hoomans later on).

• Like 5

You know buying a program is motivation to use it too...just saying.  LOL  Granted I get a lot out of here since I am not on FB.  

We need a picture of sticker goodness sometime soon.  Maybe at the end of each week or at the end of the challenge.  :)  

• Like 1

You know buying a program is motivation to use it too...just saying.  LOL  Granted I get a lot out of here since I am not on FB.  

We need a picture of sticker goodness sometime soon.  Maybe at the end of each week or at the end of the challenge.   :)

Actually, getting something because I asked for it doesn't hold half the motivation to use it as seeing the shiny, working for the shiny, and then earning the shiny. The excitement and anticipation of earning something does a lot to ensure I actually utilize tools once they make it into my toolbox.

0c0c4daffa5c2b45cad7705778933e3b.jpg

ha ha ha Wonder if HH would agree with that statement.  

He uses a lot of statements, but that is not one of them. XD

• Like 3

Anyway, I'm dropping the character stats as my rewards for winning the challenge; HH and I have agreed that when I win this challenge, I get an NF shirt (way more excited about this than I should be), and when I complete two challenges or 12 total weeks of life style change, I can get the NF program of my choice.

ACADEMY!

*whispers* Academy......

• Like 1

We need a picture of sticker goodness sometime soon.  Maybe at the end of each week or at the end of the challenge.   :)

I'm going to wait until the end of the month to do this, and post a second picture at the end of the challenge.

• Like 4

I have a couple months to go before I earn my thingie of choice, so I'll check out my options and go on from there. :-)

Academy is my first choice.  My plans are similar.  I told myself if I could commit to positive changes for remainder of 2015 then come 2016 I will treat myself to purchasing NF Academy.  Really interested in NF Yoga as well but Academy first for me.  NF Yoga I'll treat myself to as a reward for future challenge.

• Like 1

Hey there, I had this great idea to jump over to your log and see how things are going and what you're up to since you tend to comment on my and holy Toledo you are doing great! I'm impressed with your persistence and determination. AWESOME!

I totally wish that I was in Florida today. I walked my sweet puppy in 32 degrees and windy flurries in Wisconsin. Usually, I'm aware of the wind chill, but I'm glad I had no idea while I marched by the empty soybean and cornfields.

If this week is all stickers for you I'll join you in the happy dance. :playful:

• Like 1

I have a couple months to go before I earn my thingie of choice, so I'll check out my options and go on from there. :-)

Hehehe "thingie" ;) I would so say the same thing!! This made me smile big :D

I did look into it this afternoon. Cost-wise, Academy is the best choice for me. Now I just need to earn it! :-)

I've been thinking the same thing, only not sure what my "earning it" will be... I already have one of these thingies on the go... But the academy would be good!

• Like 1

Hey there, I had this great idea to jump over to your log and see how things are going and what you're up to since you tend to comment on my and holy Toledo you are doing great! I'm impressed with your persistence and determination. AWESOME!

I totally wish that I was in Florida today. I walked my sweet puppy in 32 degrees and windy flurries in Wisconsin. Usually, I'm aware of the wind chill, but I'm glad I had no idea while I marched by the empty soybean and cornfields.

If this week is all stickers for you I'll join you in the happy dance. :playful:

Thanks for dropping by! :-) My first couple of days I commented on almost every recruit post, and eventually people came by to check in. Most of my persistence is rooted in stubborn pride; I don't like failing, and I certainly don't like advertising to the world that I screwed up. Knowing I'm being held accountable is a major factor in making sure I follow through on my goals every day. For instance: I've been putting off my workout all day, but I'm going to do the BBWW before I go to bed because I can't go to bed knowing that I intentionally ignored my quests. I've literally gotten out of bed to munch a bell pepper to make sure I got my veggies in. XD

I like to think that anyone who survives the hellish weather of the summer deserves a mild winter. I lived in Illinois for a year, and the terrible winter earned me that cool, breezy summer. :-)

UUUUGGGHHHHHHH! Now I REALLY have to do the BBWW. ;D

• Like 1

UUUGHHHHH WOMAAAAAAAAN!

I actually did forget, because as I was gearing up for set 2, husband gave The Official Bedtime Decree. I will do it today as I proceed with my domestic rangering.

• Like 2

UPDATE

Two days ago, I was right on track with my goals  Yesterday went to hell in a handbasket.

17e6e83faecd56dd225fb9d81f339822.jpg

I mean, I woke up with a start knowing that something was wrong. In this case, I forgot to put HH's work clothes in the dryer. Tangled up in the sheet, and clawed and cussed my way out of bed and hit every wall on the way to the laundry room HH was grumpy because he was running late, I was grumpy because I forgot about the clothes, and the dog was grumpy because there was distress in the household. HH got out the door while I was in the laundry room, giving me a quick kiss and closing the door behind him. I emerged not five seconds later, and the dog had already taken to peeing on the Forbidden Rug. 

9d297ba17801ad1fce41213f5a0f58dd-dog-sha

(Sometimes I have to remind myself that it could be worse)

GnCetF4.jpg

(Much, much worse)

dog-shaming-33.jpg

But worse things or not, I was really grumpy. I spent the day moving the furniture, cleaning the rug, cleaning the floors, rearranging furniture for maximum empty space (so he hopefully pees right in the middle of it for easy clean up), which lead to domestic rangering throughout the rest of the apaprtment. The grumps stuck around all day, so by the time we were going to bed, I'd consumed my veggies, but skipped working out and only consumed two liters of water. I had plenty of coffee, but not all of my water.

Today will be a better day! I'll take Heimdall on as long a walk as we can manage (it looks like rain out), and go to the store to get groceries and washing soda. Add laundry folding and Netflix, and it's shaping up to be a nice, cozy Saturday. 

• Like 3

I hope today went better for you. I hate days when everything seems to be an uphill battle. I loved the humor pics and the idea that things could always be worse. My little aussie has been obsessed with our bed and shredded all of our sheets in about two weeks. Granted the sheets were old (like 10+ years) and probably tore easily, but I didn't really want to buy new ones... but at least he didn't shred the mattress and I have new sheets arriving soon! :peaceful:

Good job on doing little things that get your closer to your ultimate goal. How old is Heimdall? I'm assuming his picture is the Christmas tree one on your profile page.

Enjoy your Saturday or what is left of it.

• Like 1

really bad days mean there's really good days too. Perspective helps! So good on you for that :)

and some days... you just want to do this....

I-have-decided-that-I-no-longer-want-to-

or this....

ive-decided-i-no-longer-want-to-be-an-ad

and sometimes you just need a cute kitten ;)

460189-cats-happy-kitty.jpg

• Like 2