• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Koaladle

You Encounter a Hippie Koaladle!

No matter what happens next, you are gonna be on my mind a lot!

It's "SO much more fun" writing things up for the AssAssins now that i got this stuck in my mind :tongue:  (this was meant sarcastic, and non-offensive ;) )

I can't stop laughing!   :highly_amused:

• Like 2

It's "SO much more fun" writing things up for the AssAssins now that i got this stuck in my mind :tongue:  (this was meant sarcastic, and non-offensive ;) )

It's 2 asses, and ends with a sin.... or sins... what's not to love?

• Like 5

It's "SO much more fun" writing things up for the AssAssins now that i got this stuck in my mind  :tongue:  (this was meant sarcastic, and non-offensive  ;) )

404 error: offense not found. IRL I have the kind of mouth that has made a Master Chief blush. I just don't cuss here because I've learned the hard way that typing my inner dialogue comes off cruel when I'm really using

a string of colorful expletives that you thought you would find here

as a term of endearment. Much is lost without my vocal expressions and arm flailing; in the interest of keeping NF my happy place, I've decided to grab the Irish Spring and wash out my Internet Mouth. :-)

This man adds it to his salads

722f718de.gif

It's 2 asses, and ends with a sin.... or sins... what's not to love?

Reminded me of my childhood mousepad for some reason.

J348_enlarge.jpg

• Like 3

Good golly I am old...I have no childhood mouse pad.  I took the first experimental english class in college looking for students willing to use a computer.

On a fun butt note there was an online quiz from a university and I was the winner every time.  It was something like the duck butt quiz.  I smoked every one of my cohorts in the program.  Then there was my propensity to slip in the mud in the woods (Wildlife degree so we played in the mud a lot) and then go to class and have my friends be able to know my class schedule because of my muddy butt prints left behind.

• Like 1

I have no childhood mousepad either! We got our first computer when I was 6(ish) but it didn't HAVE a mouse because that was before mouses... I don't think we had a computer with a mouse until mom got the 386 with Windows 95 on it... I was 14? I think? Don't remember what her mousepad looked like at all!

• Like 2

Soooooooooo

I've re-written this wrap-up post a majillion times, and it never turns out. I suppose I can start with a GIF.

tumblr_mo9r0lfADt1rjcfxro1_400.gif

I learned a lot about myself in the last six weeks, but here are the highlights:

-Routine and structure give me the best chance of success. Momentum is my bestie.

-Veggies are best when ready to eat. Making this happen is no big deal.

-Unless it is really hot, my body prefers to have no more than 2.5 liters or water. Much more than that and I'm up all night, which messes with my sleeping which messes with my routine which MAKES EVERYTHING CRUMBLE UUGHHH. If I need more it's not a problem, but I really shouldn't push it.

-I prefer to work out at the end of the day. Everyone is home and relaxing, work is done, and I can get to it without Heimdall coming to my rescue (he sticks close to HH when he comes home).

AND NOW FOR AN IMPORTANT THING:

I thought at the beginning of this that I was a Scout, but after some thinking I believe I'm more of an Assassin. My initial judgement was based on what I could do when I started rather than where I wanted to go. Don't get me wrong, I lovelovelove riding my bike and going swimming and those few times that I've enjoyed my run, but in my wildest dreams I'm dancing and leaping and climbing and hanging from things. I can support my body weight, I can tumble, and I can do a cartwheel. I mean, I've always wanted to do a cartwheel. And a handstand. And a back flip. Man, I'd take a somersault. 

Or this. I would be happy with this.

86751-gymnastics-uneven-bars-fail-gi-qly

So I think I'm going to try out the Assassins! There are several different dance studios within walking distance of home and the cost to try out different classes is within my budget. I don't expect to do all the things all the time, but I do want to try things out and see what catches me. Plus, I'll have to walk or ride there, so BOOM extra activity! :D I'm excited and terrified of trying out silks, but ever since I knew it was a thing I've wanted to see what I can do. 

I will fit right in!

26eb4eb76104ddd810f824bea1021247.jpg

As for next challenge, I'm going to separate it into three parts: my new baseline, which includes drinking water, walking 5,000 steps, and eating at least two veggies; workout, which is a rotation of yoga, strength training, and cardio; and life quest: try new things. awesomesue had a great challenge where she did just that, and I would love to see where this takes me. I have a language to learn (French, something I was doing before the challenge), I have places to go, dances to dance, and there are new foods to cook. A struggle I had leaving the Navy was that the adventure went away. By golly, I can dictate my own adventure! My life isn't over, my potential didn't peak, and I have a world of possibilities open to me. :-)

I'm going from this

Out of the sea/ Wish I could be

tumblr_muev5oXWrr1sz0t5so5_250.gif

to this.

A new, fantastic point of view!

b8cb3asbewrw0e1xkykq.gif

• Like 5

....was knocked out by the dreaded Change of Schedule.....

I can proudly say, however, that not all progress has gone to the fire swamp.

princessbride.jpg

...it's my first challenge, and in the grand scheme of things it has been wildly successful. I am keeping my diet, ... and movement in mind, even when I'm not completing everything. Next challenge will have the advantage of my schedule going back to normal, so this is just a temporary hurdle.

Much of what you said echoes where I'm at.

Glad you powered through

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wow!! You have come such a far way in your journey in just these 6 weeks! So proud of you and what you have already achieved!! Looking forward to seeing you kick some more ass in the next challenge :)

Also have to mention how much I enjoy reading your posts. You have a great way with stringing words together so the story sounds infinitely better :) you have made me smile, laugh and look forward to your updates.

• Like 3

Hey, not only have you done really well with your own goals, but you've given motivation and inspiration to so many around here. That should not be underestimated. I can only hope that I've been able to return even just a part of what you've given us, and I'm sure that others feel the same.

It sounds like you know where you want to go from here, and I don't doubt that you are making the right choices. I am excited to see what the next challenge brings for you!

• Like 5

Wow!! You have come such a far way in your journey in just these 6 weeks! So proud of you and what you have already achieved!! Looking forward to seeing you kick some more ass in the next challenge :)

Also have to mention how much I enjoy reading your posts. You have a great way with stringing words together so the story sounds infinitely better :) you have made me smile, laugh and look forward to your updates.

Aww, thanks! <3 There will be updates galore!

Much of what you said echoes where I'm at.

Glad you powered through

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

It echoes where a lot of us are for the first challenge! From what I understand, a kersplat is pretty common. We just gotta keep going!

• Like 1

Hey, not only have you done really well with your own goals, but you've given motivation and inspiration to so many around here. That should not be underestimated. I can only hope that I've been able to return even just a part of what you've given us, and I'm sure that others feel the same.

Couldn't have put it in a better way, so I'm just gonna quote @SaltyDragon, and say: Amen to that!

• Like 1