Assassin's creed; dawn of a new challenge

Hansjay

مایک چئک! Ûالو؟!

Lol! Just kidding! Hello, people! I am Haniya (pronounced Hun-nee-yah) and I have entered as an assassin to challenge myself. Hopefully, my experiment will help me build my habits and my body.

WE all know how our health is the important thing in the world and especially when you've been obese half your childhood. Its hard to get back on the health horse; recovering it back, has been a massive struggle for me, no less a bumpy roller coaster ride of high and lows. Well, I've been at it for quite a while with the NERDS--and this place-- so, naturally, I cowe to seek health, happiness and fittitude!

Well, anyways! I live in Pakistan (south east asia) where carbohydrate is as important and as common as air and I am not joking! OUR DIET AND CUISINE IS JUST FULL OF IT AND EVEN IF YOU TRIED YOU JUST CANT SHAKE IT OFF AND IGNORE IT! BUT. I. WANT. TO. CHANGE. MYSELF. I DON'T WANT TO BE ADDICTED ANYMORE AND THAT'S MY MISSION HERE!

I will go slow this time and not overwhelm myself as much as I am prone to so I'll just go over the basics of my mission. Cus. I. Can. And. I. Love. To. Sound. Very. Official. So. Yeah. Moving on

Operatiooooooon *drumrollscusican* CLEAN IT UP:- *WOWMAFEITSOUNDLIKEAMURDERPLANORAMAIDSPLANOFACTION)

1. Take care of what I eat; carbohydrate intake check is A. MUST. CUS. IT. JUST. AS EASILY. CAN EXPLODE. ON. MY. FACE. THIS ADDICTION WILL TAKE SELF CONTROL OF ELEPHANTINE PROPORTIONS TO LET GO.

a. 2 pieces of brown bread or roti for breakfast.

b. 1/2 roti or its modifications at lunch or dinner

2. ROWROWROWMYWATERINTAKE what? Take care of this subject matter as well eater intake.

A new mini water challenge that Id like to call, "water of thought" which entails that whenever I get hungry for something, I shall drink two cups of water and observe for any change in my body's cravings. Hopefully، that will help my dietary modifications.

a. At least 6-8 glasses

3. Cheat meal:

1 to 2 allowed in a week.

4. Exercise:

Running ( couch to 5k or any other programme ),aerobics//dancing , bodyweight exercises ( Korras workout from Neila Reys and//or nike )

a. 3-4 weeks a week

5. DID ME FORGET PORTION CONTROL?!

Ho no! I musn't! Portion control is something I must not take very lightly because when I eat, I EAT HARD! This challenge will be a respawn and repair mission with its main objective being; the rejuvenation my satiety indicator to its original glory! THISISNOTSPARTA

6. Miscellaneous:-

a. Write up a study schedule on art journal and follow it everyday.

b. 2 hours of studying and revisions every day!

c. Practicing my drawing!

d. Walk everyday, man. Walk, okay!

Inspiration?

I have so many inspirations! Women who have proved to be gigantic and so bad arse--who don't need to be reminded of their worth! Women, both real and fictional, who are amazing enough to inspire a generation of girls to follow their dreams no matter the pressure and cost.

So, so talented, so powerful and so stupendous.

I want to be them and I am honoured to call them my idols.

Lara Croft, Black Widow, Ellie Goulding, Aveline De Grandpre and Ms. Marvel.

Black-Widow-the-avengers-30880642-1000-5

1608078.jpg

landscape_nrm_1425481135-ellieniketraini

Ms._Marvel_Vol_3_3_Textless.jpg

aveline_de_grandpre_by_avelinegrandpre-d

This forum shall also feature my daily proceeding CUS I AM SO INTERESTING HUEHUEHUEHUESUCHTOOTS,MUCHHORNS,VERYPROUD,NO CHILL.

BUT, SERIOUSLY! THANK you for YOUR precious time! And I might need you guys to help me with this challenge because my focus on them has been very rocky but I am ready to CHANGE MYSELF FOR THE BETTER! I SWEAR ON MY PRETTY LITTLE HANDS THAT I SHALL TRY MY HARDEST!

*CUE RICK ROLL SONG*

• Like 2

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

Woot! Good luck!

Thank you! HALLO HI GOOD LUCK TO YA TOO!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

giphy.gif

I knew I would find you my friend! :triumphant:

This is awesome Hans! I LOVE all things Assassin's Creed!  :)

Excellent goals and I KNOW you are going to ROCK this challenge!

I will be here rooting every minute!

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

You got this! Love the goals!

Thank you, strong person! Let's hope I can follow them! HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLW, YES?

• Like 1

giphy.gif

I knew I would find you my friend! :triumphant:

This is awesome Hans! I LOVE all things Assassin's Creed! :)

Excellent goals and I KNOW you are going to ROCK this challenge!

I will be here rooting every minute!

Hello! OMG!I NEED ROOTS, YES! THANK YOU! Also, any healthy and new breakfast ideas?

• Like 1

Thank you, strong person! Let's hope I can follow them! HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLW, YES?

Thats what I need too!  So yes! Accountability for sure!

• Like 1

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River

Some of my art pieces:

12135316_541488796010068_1579597984_n.jp

11906177_1624348131170736_1454216990_n.j

1530893_447338702123487_637014251_n.jpg

11374555_1455055341457279_1450372785_n.j

11084820_412467495544886_1761610455_n.jp

10832172_553228198114034_720055780_n.jpg

11427291_1650135855233184_998186016_n.jp

11273368_343287775882006_23326640_n.jpg

11022794_829330453798870_664163892_n.jpg

10899535_535039716633101_635001080_n.jpg

• Like 2

Thats what I need too! So yes! Accountability for sure!

Heading over to your challenge with an accountability lasso or Mjolnir now.

• Like 1

Hello! OMG!I NEED ROOTS, YES! THANK YOU! Also, any healthy and new breakfast ideas?

You got it my friend! :cheerful:

Uhmmmm, on the breakfast, probably not currently. I mostly do yogurt or protein shakes currently. 

If I think of something I'll let you know!  :)

And those drawings are simply beautiful Hans! :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Day---1

Breakfast: Boiled egg, porridge, tea with whole milk.

Roti flat-bread with minced meat (melted butter on it)

Tea 4 times in a day

SOME of my mums chicken bites (fried stuff but yeah)

To sign or not to sign.... Let us leave that to my fingers, no?

You got it my friend! :cheerful:

Uhmmmm, on the breakfast, probably not currently. I mostly do yogurt or protein shakes currently.

If I think of something I'll let you know! :)

And those drawings are simply beautiful Hans! :love_heart:

Thaaaaank you! I am actually considering it as a career after I am done with dentistry because I'd like to someday work for Disney and all. You. Know?

But idk.

• Like 1

Thaaaaank you! I am actually considering it as a career after I am done with dentistry because I'd like to someday work for Disney and all. You. Know?

But idk.

That is an awesome goal Hans! You go girl! :)

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Casual football with myself. (Practiced dribbling and kicks and running all around)

Darebee body weight exercise: 2 sets of the Black widow workout done.

WHEW! I CAN TOTALLY FEEL MY BODY GETTING STRONGER! I COULDN'T DO 20 REPS OF SQUATS BEFORE LET ALONE THE WHOLE WORKOUT TWICE (with breaks of course BUT STILL)

• Like 1

Ending the day with a treat: Apple pie!

If I were to rate myself today; it would be like

Carb intake: F [nag could do so much better but ill take today as a cheat day then *uses cheat ticket* (porridge in a good big bowl+ the meat role+ the chicken bites and apple pie though made with brown sugar and whole wheat or so it was what I was told)

*Hans has used all her cheat life for this week*

Water: GOOD AMOUNT ALTHOUGH I FORGOT TO ATLEAST RECORD BUT IT WAS DEFFO MORE THAN 6 GLASSES (counting the bottle I drank at midnight) -A-

Portion control: fairly good given the gap of time between breakfast, the chicken bites and pie. If say meh so a D.

Studied today so YAY! achievement not fully unlocked because my concentration was abysmal. -B-

Practiced my British accent and.....exercised by playing football so walking done there too then the black widow workout (2 sets at 11PM) -A-

• Like 1

Day 2 was comparatively awesome!

Carb intake: porridge, half roti,

Egg plant vegetable Sabzi, potato curry and meat.

Chicken corn soup (2 small bowl)

Protein: egg, two microwave heated sausages and lentils

APPLE PIE! YEAH SO, Ace

Exercise: aerobics and body weight exercise FROM darebee. A

WATER INTAKE WAS AWESOMEFRIGGINTASTICC. A

Portion control: So, awesome SO A

Such a nice day.

Misc:

Studied, journal done donedone

• Like 2

Day 3

OH BOY, IT'S FRIDAY! YAAAS!

Okay, fighting off!!

Carb intake= 2 brown bread, full naan (whole wheat) and corn flakes. Not to mention tea and fruits. I'd say B? Popcoepr p

Ffff

Portion control: Not bad. Considering how hungry I was after college.

Dinner was simply cereal and microwave egg. B

Exercise: aerobics and walk. A

Water intake doe best idea ever!

• Like 2

AH, sorry I was really sleepy when I posted this~ Anyway, I've really, really tried to be as accountable as possible in real life. It's as if I am in a life is strange game, "Do this? Do this."

But, it's pretty cool that I am finally trying to change bit by bit of my habits.

So, yeah, I might falter a bit here or there but in eality, I really tried and the struggle was real but u just wasn't strong enough and in order to change myself, I need to strengthen my inner self. I want a stronger self and for that i must train my resolve so,much so that it doesn't really go to the point of a struggle with myself next time. That is am accepting of everything.

I want to DO THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO FIGHT MYSELF

• Like 1

I wish there was a way to 'not fight with yourself' over changing. But your brain has been working hard, making patterns and deep grooves, to keep you safe from the world. It doesn't understand that things that work need to be changed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But, it is broken. For the life you want to lead now, the groves and patterns are too old and stiff to adjust to the life you're creating right now. Your brain is still living in the past.

You may need to fight, cajole, plead, demand, and coax your old ways to come see what life is like now. Then perhaps your brain will realize that it is out of step with you in time and goals. I would lean to the side of being gentle with your old ways. It's hard to be gentle and do the new things, I know! But if you are attempting a new thing and it doesn't happen - that's when being gentle with yourself and the old ways is important.

I think it's important to remember, you're not trying to destroy old habits, you're letting them go with gratitude for how they protected you back when they were made. So, stay in the moment as much as possible and relax and regroup your will and desire and attempt the new things again, and again.

Big Hugs,

T

• Like 3

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

I wish there was a way to 'not fight with yourself' over changing. But your brain has been working hard, making patterns and deep grooves, to keep you safe from the world. It doesn't understand that things that work need to be changed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. But, it is broken. For the life you want to lead now, the groves and patterns are too old and stiff to adjust to the life you're creating right now. Your brain is still living in the past.

You may need to fight, cajole, plead, demand, and coax your old ways to come see what life is like now. Then perhaps your brain will realize that it is out of step with you in time and goals. I would lean to the side of being gentle with your old ways. It's hard to be gentle and do the new things, I know! But if you are attempting a new thing and it doesn't happen - that's when being gentle with yourself and the old ways is important.

I think it's important to remember, you're not trying to destroy old habits, you're letting them go with gratitude for how they protected you back when they were made. So, stay in the moment as much as possible and relax and regroup your will and desire and attempt the new things again, and again.

Big Hugs,

T

Makes a lot of sense, doe! I shall be very gentle and try letting go gradually.

• Like 2

I talk about Saturday now cus Saturday was a day of lazying around and procrastination (boooooo!)

Anyway, talk about carb control then I HAD ONLY BROWN BREAD AND 4 TEA RUSKS YESTERDAY. (Chicken corn soup has the wheat thing so does that count?) Banana and half an apple. Oh yeah, tea too (brown sugar?)

Water is my friend now even though going to the bathroom is such a hassle but a one litre is always by my side and i am always drowning it down whenever I get the chance.

Portion control is gooooood! One big bowl of soup for lunch and one medium for dinner isn't that all bad. (And drinking lentils as a pre dinner thing)

Exercise: I've up my walking for the past few days which has really helped me clear my head soooooooo much. Walking us fun!

Day 2 of Couch to 5K

(I've to wait for my blood run of lucifer to die down in order to continue doing bodyweight exercises. Ugh)

Misc: no drawing yet and studying but I read a novel yesterday for a while. Been watching how to get away with murder with person of interest (i really need netflix -__-)

• Like 2

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Very sad indeed as it's the last day of the weekend but, you know, also the beginning of a new weekend. Eh.

My peeps! I shall summarise my day now.

Carb control and portions: I'd say...... B+ and A on control? I had 1 and a half paratha with a fried egg (orwasitanomelette) with sabzi and morning sweet tea.

Banana, pomegranate.

Dinner of small bowl of mince meat and tomato curry or something.

Water: A!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW ANNOYING BATHROOM RUNS HAVE BECOME BUT WHAT EVZZZ.

Exercise: walk and casual football so A?

Misc:

Studying done done! Yayyy aya. Learned a bit more about British accent and the Cornell method.

OHH! WHO WANTS MY TUMBLR?

• Like 1

Water: A!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW ANNOYING BATHROOM RUNS HAVE BECOME BUT WHAT EVZZZ.

Oh, you don't ha e to tell me my friend, I understand completely.  :wacko: 

But, like DOMS you have to just remember it's good for you. Lol. :P

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler