• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Fonzico

Fonzico <3s Kettlebells Pt 2

Yesterday was a flop - I woke up feeling crappy - moderate intestinal distress. And since my office is no where near a bathroom and I answer the phone all day... I called in. And proceeded to sit on my couch all day.

I feel mostly better today, though. And I have lots of good food to eat, since I didn't eat it yesterday! Ground beef frittata and chili. Hmmm, lots of protein there.

• Like 1

Yuck-o-

Trés yucko. Truth.

Aww feel better! You know I feel ya on the stomach stuff stay hydrated!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the empathy, Hiroro! So much water.

I'm in the same boat as you. Wed and Thu are my days off. Yesterday I went to the Doctor and got told I can't go back to work till tomorrow, so it's couch day for me as well.

Boo to this whole nonsense. We need to be better for Monday!

Following! Hair is amazing, btw

Hey, welcome and thank you!!

So I'm at work, but not certain if I'll stay. We have all dressed up as minions for Halloween (our boss is Gru), which is cute but involves t-shirts with somewhat tight collars. Which I would avoid under normal circumstances, since I have a weird hang up about anything touching my throat... But it's extra bad since I'm nauseous. Ugh.

Halloween costumes! For not being a person who actually knows how to make costumes or alter clothes, I'm pretty proud of myself (I made Ash's shirt by Frankensteining two shirts together)

343921b739fd78cc7afb2cedf3e7e092.jpg

2e7859700610e6309d36d7091c2e852d.jpg

And I conveniently failed to mention my dramatic hair cut to most of my friends, and it was greatly entertaining to take my wig off half way through the night.

• Like 5

Oh Day One! My favourite.

I'm trying really hard to eat enough on kettlebell days, because it never ends well when I don't. I brought lots of good food (meatballs in tomato sauce, chicken breast with a little sprinkle of bacon and cheddar, and carrots and bell peppers with tzatziki to dip.) What I forgot was that the Cook Apprentices were selling soup today. I couldn't resist.

I got a lovely bowl of Pho. It came with a buttermilk biscuit. I asked my coworker if she wanted my biscuit.

"Um, YES! What's wrong with you, you don't like biscuits?!?"

"No, I love biscuits."

"Mmm, I see. You just have more willpower than I do."

Day one willpower = no messing up metrics this early in the game!

I'll just eat half my chicken, and skip the rice with supper to make up for the soup. :)

• Like 3

Good to hear your day 1 is going swimmingly (I am now picturing a turtle swimming in a bowl of pho). Kudos for passing on the biscuit!

Good to hear your day 1 is going swimmingly (I am now picturing a turtle swimming in a bowl of pho). Kudos for passing on the biscuit!

This mental image is amazing. You've made me so happy!
  • Like 1

I got this :P

tumblr_mutssetU8s1qddfl9o2_250.gif

• Like 4

Haha close enough!

Kettlebell session the first, complete! Our instructor was feeling beastly - it was a good one. Although I think I lightly pulled something... Whatever that muscle over your back ribs is.

Are you familiar with deck squats? I had not been. Basically, you squat down real low, roll on to your back while lifting your kettlebell over your head and your feet up. Then you pull the kettlebell back between your legs while you roll back on to your feet, and then stand and press the bell.

Anyways. Crazy movement, with a lot of torque going on. Pretty sure that's when I hurt myself. It's not bad though, but I imagine I'll be sore tomorrow.

Now I need fooooooood.

• Like 2

That sounds super hard, but kinda fun.

Totally accurate assessment. It's more like playing than most of what we do!

Week One Day One:

Calories: 1808 Carbs: 94 Protein: 137

Workout: Kettlebells!

Crafting: None

Cleaning: None

I've got a midterm on Thursday (and am going to adult colouring night that evening!), so probably won't get too much done on the last two categories until the weekend.

Off to a good start though!

• Like 2

That does sound hard! And that Tim Curry gif has me all giggle.

You're a beast!

Thank you! And yes. That gif is amazing.

Deck squats sound brutal.

And oh dear.. I'd forgotten how tasty your thread can be!

I am going to have to put all food talk behind spoilers while you're cutting! Now I just have to figure out how to do that...

Holy cow that's a lot of protein. Adult coloring sound amazing. Is it a bunch of grownups with coloring books and crayons?