• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Fonzico

Fonzico <3s Kettlebells Pt 2

Week Two Day Two:

Calories: 1616 Carbs: 99 Protein: 97

Workout: Kettlebells

Crafting: Did some crocheting

Cleaning: Worked on the craft room - the floor needs cleaning and it'll be done!

Whoohoo checkmark day!

I had the afternoon off, and I was so productive - in addition to the craft room, the livingroom floor got cleaned, and dishes done, and other assorted tidying. Much adult!

• Like 1

Week Two Day Three:

Calories: 1722 Carbs: 68 Protein: 111

Workout: Rest day

Crafting: Nope

Cleaning: Just regular cleaning, nothing from the List. Thoroughly cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. Hubs condensed the cardboard collection in the basement though! And he's getting rid of it, and the extra drywall tomorrow, both of which on are on the list. It's coming together.

Also got my hair dyed today! It's grey :)

• Like 1

Week Two Day Three:

Calories: 1722 Carbs: 68 Protein: 111

Workout: Rest day

Crafting: Nope

Cleaning: Just regular cleaning, nothing from the List. Thoroughly cleaned the kitchen, did the livingroom floors, and cleaned the bathroom. Hubs condensed the cardboard collection in the basement though! And he's getting rid of it, and the extra drywall tomorrow, both of which on are on the list. It's coming together.

Also got my hair dyed today! It's grey 

Good job on the goals, I bet your hair looks great.

I'm embracing my (naturally) grey too. Life is too short to fight nature. I just call them my highlights. haha!

I mean, they're all nice and sparky! If only they didn't stick straight out...
  • Like 1

I mean, they're all nice and sparky! If only they didn't stick straight out...

HA!  and they SO do.  I was feeling all swanky the other day and glanced in a mirror...  had two sticking straight up in the damn air like antennae.    :orange:

• Like 1

Nice! 

Right after my haircut, I kept getting confused as to whether the slight patterning I saw in how my short little hairs were laying out was because some were grey, or I just have unevenly spaced follicles and a lumpy shave. 

I'm still not sure, because of course I didn't ask. I was, however, informed that I have some definite grey in the back of my head. 

• Like 1

Argh I'm so grumpy - the stupid bus was early, so I missed it, which takes half an hour out of the time I have to digest dinner before kettlebells.

And we just realized my bike was stolen out of the shed. Oddly, they didn't take my husband's bike, which is by far the nicer one. Not that I'm planning to do any biking any time soon, but now I either need a new bike in the spring, or need to figure out if my Hubby's bike is actually too big for me or if I can adjust/get used to it :/

Time to go take it out on some balls of iron, i guess.

Well, I most certainly did kick the crap out of those kettlebells!

I reaaaally tried to use at least 10kgs for everything, including doubles, and I nearly managed.. Just backed down to 8s for snatches and this around-the-head and then press nonsense.

It was a killer workout. So wiped.

You did great. Now foam roll (if you have one) and prevent DOMS with your awesome grey haired self.

And given your embracing of the hair color, I present this from Hebrew Scripture, Proverbs 16:31

Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness.

• Like 1

You did great. Now foam roll (if you have one) and prevent DOMS with your awesome grey haired self.

And given your embracing of the hair color, I present this from Hebrew Scripture, Proverbs 16:31

Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness.

I don't have one! But I know I should, everyone keeps telling me so. It's on the list!

Also if trading babysitting for hair services is righteous, you're on point there too, Tank

Week Two Day Four:

Calories: 1736 Carbs: 97 Protein: 123

Workout: Kettlebells

Crafting: Noooope. I am officially falling behind on this. But I will make up ground this weekend!

Cleaning: None.

Guys, teh hubs and I are just adulting so well lately! It's kind if been a funny evolution - he and I were 17 when we first started dating, so we've very much grown up together. And we were both incredibly untidy people. It's been a very drawn out battle to change that over the past 12 years.

We've been getting a lot better lately, but it seems like something's shifted very recently, and we are both ready to just live in a clean and tidy space, and do what needs done to make that happen.

My house has never been so clean, without the threat of company. I'm not quite ready to have my mother drop by unannounced, but it's getting there :)

• Like 3

Growing up is inevitable. There is a sweet spot where you realize you can have a clean house and bills paid on time and still not be a grumpy old fart.

It's a good place to be :) we've got that whole carefree DINK vibe going on, so I think we're pretty far from old fartitude. But yeah, that's no reason to live in a mess. It's bad for one's mental state.
  • Like 2

Week Two Day Five:

Calories: 1718 Carbs: 97 Protein: 84

Workout: None

Crafting: Crocheted

Cleaning: Nah

Hey look, I actually saved my "mmmfood!" day for the weekend! I might be accompanying my friend to her company Christmas party, if her boyfriend is too such to attend, so I'll save it for tomorrow.

Plan for today - finish off those cleaning list items that are nearly done to claim the points! And lots and lots of crocheting.

Also getting winter tires put on the car today, which is good.

Oh, and yoga! Mustn't forget the yoga.

• Like 1

Week Two Day Six:
YAYFOOD!
Workout: None
Crafting: None
Cleaning: Nah

Haha so Saturday was a day off from the challenge. I had planned to do a bunch of stuff but sidetracked. And lazy. It was nice. We went to get the winter tires put on the car, and while we were out, John's BIL and nephews asked us to come play laser tag with them... um... hell yah! So much fun. Also a decent aerobic activity too :) I was feeling tired and lazy by the time we got home, and spent the rest of the afternoon reading and lounging. Then we went to my SIL's place for the fights.. where I definitely ate too much. Ah, I tried! I was doing good for a while, but my will power broke down. 

Week Two Day Seven:

Calories: 1517 Carbs: 106  Protein: 104
Workout: NF Yoga Fire A
Crafting: None, but I finally got confirmation that the eyes and noses I ordered will be here this week! Not that not having those means I can't get other stuff done though...
Cleaning: Yuss! Finished the craft/cat room.

So since Saturday was a bit of a bust, this was my "Do ALL the things" day. Got some other house tidying done along with finishing off that room. Yoga was pretty good - I was feeling a little shaky, and damn that routine has a lot of standing splits! Which I suck at on a good day. But I got through it. 

The boyfriend recovered enough to take my friend to her Christmas party, so I was on baby duty (haha duty). She was pretty good for me though, so that was nice - she's been playing strange lately, and pretty much screamed the whole time I had her last time. They got home before 10, and so I got to bed at a reasonable hour.

Today, back to kettlebells... I really enjoyed going to the Tues/Thurs classes last week (my sister couldn't come anyway, so I could go when I wanted.) It's less crowded, and overall a bit better workout. So I'm not overly stoked about going tonight. Too full and there's some really annoying people who tend to come, and I'm trying so hard not to be a judgy bitch about it, but they make me crazy. Oh well. At least I think we can go to Thursday instead of Wednesday, so it's half and half.

• Like 1