Fayrn attends the Nutcracker's Wedding

Fayrn

Main Quest: Attend the Nutcracker's Wedding

tumblr_mxtkpisYph1r0z1h8o8_250.gif

Now that it’s the holiday season and fall, I don’t want to lose my progress. My main goal is to not gain weight. That’s it. If I maintain or lose that’s fine, but no gaining weight.

Get Dressed:

original.gif

I want to look my best for a wedding. In order to do this I will continue mermaid training once or more a week, along with yoga twice a week.

Bring Wedding Presents:

tumblr_lpe1seW7j01qha0swo1_500.gif

I plan on sending my friends back home some presents this year! Only problem is I usually suck at remembering to do that kind of thing. So it’s a quest now. I plan on sending 10 packages. This quest is broken up into three parts: acquire gifts, wrap gifts, send gifts.

Enjoy the Banquet:

tumblr_ln3czyAQXQ1qgxwpy.gif

'Tis the season for food, and while I don’t want to deprive myself or miss out I also don’t want to gain unhealthy weight. I will control my calorie intake for the next 6 weeks.

Dance the Night Away:

tumblr_ng88z1re4b1swxb16o1_500.gif

I’ve have been wanting to get back into ballet and have been holding back for stupid reasons. My goal is to sign up for classes and attend 6 ballet classes for this challenge.

• Like 2

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

| STR 9.75 | DEX 10.5 | STA 13.5 | CON 15 | WIS 11.75 | CHA 14.25 |

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: {1st}{2nd}{3rd}{4th}{5th}{6th}

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Get Dressed: +1 STR, +2 STA, +1 DEX
A - 18 days B - 13-17 days C - 9-12 days D - 4-8 days F - 3 days or less 

Bring Wedding Presents: +2 WIS, +2 CHA

A - 10 gifts acquired, wrapped and sent B - 10 gifts acquired and wrapped C - 10 gifts acquired  F - No presents ready

Enjoy the Banquet: +2 CON
A - 42 days B - 31-41 days C - 21-30 days D - 10-20 days F - 9 days or less

Dance the night away: +2 DEX, +1 STR, +1 STA, +1 CHA
A - 6 classes B - 4-5 classes C - 2-3 classes D - 1 class F - No classes

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

AH! The start of a new challenge. And I'm sick! I technically started yesterday by tracking my calories (which unfortunately I went 300 over, but I didn't even go for a walk so honestly it's my fault), but today I'm going to do some yoga. As much as I'd LOVE to go swimming, I'm still congested which makes clearing my ears nearly impossible.

But I DID order my tail and today is my 100th day of my embarkation of mermaiding. I think I'll post a video to celebrate.....who knows.

I'm doing the "go to ballet classes" thing too!  This is such a lovely wee Christmassy challenge :D

I LOVE BALLET SO MUCH! And yet haven't been to a single professional recital and haven't gotten back into dancing since I was in middle school! But that changes NOW! I wish you luck and will root for you on your challenge page!

Ah Tchaikovsky, truly one of the greats. Good luck for this one. Goals seem great.

Yes he is! One day I will see the Russian Ballet perform The Nutcracker, it's a big dream of mine. Thanks! I'm hoping I'lll have a better time sticking to it!

I love the nutcracker! Good luck with your goals :)

Thank you! Good luck with your's as well!

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Looking good!  It's funny, you're doing dance...I may end up a Belly Dance instructor again by the end of this challenge!!  LOL!  

Have you hear of Flylady?  They have a thing called the Holiday Cruising Missions that help people get (and stay) on track during the Holiday crazies...and best of all, it's FREE!!!  (you so know that's my favorite word!)

Looks like you're gonna do great!  Don't worry about a slow start...remember, it's all about the long haul!!  

tumblr_nnk5haKM5a1qzy6fro1_500.gif

Bast

Level 8 Assassin Goddess

STR: 19 DEX: 17 STA: 18 CON: 18 WIS: 18 CHA: 19

Challenges:  Current 7 5 4 3 2 1 1/2 Battle Log

PvP: Adulting & Accountability: The CutLasses Shimmy!

It's not how you start, but how you finish! ~ David Bach, Finish Rich

Finding Ways to Cope

Main Goals:  Controlled Weight Gain, Don't be a Slug and Necessities

Life Goal:  The Clock is Ticking

Assassins Guild Mini Challenges: No Power in the 'Verse Can Stop Us - Assassin's Pride

Haven't heard from you in a few days. You still at it?

Yup! Since this challenge is at a very easy pace, I don't feel the need to post as much as I did in previous challenges. But I do try to update my progress bars whenever I can.

• Like 2

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

WEEK ONE REPORT

Week one is done! I've managed to track my calories everyday all week. I was mostly over, but have gotten better at managing as the week went by.

As for swimming, since I got sick and congested, I wasn't able to do any swimming for fear of reverse blocking. Before bed, I will do some yoga and tomorrow I'm going to the ballet studio to sign up for classes and hopefully start a first lesson.

But so far, the first week has gone great! 

• Like 2

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Yay, I hope you find a great teacher and fun class. :)

It seems like there are lots of modified first weeks going on due to illness. I hope you feel better soon.

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

How's the second week going for you? Still at it?

WEEK TWO REPORT

Week two has gone ok. Unfortunatly, it was so busy I wasn't able to do yoga or swimming. But I still managed to track my calories everyday, even at Disney and still am maintaining my 73kg.

As for gifts, I'll be taking the time tomorrow to make a shopping list for each box I plan to send out. I will also get said boxes so I can have them set up when I buy and wrap the gifts.

As for ballet, this is actually my hardest quest. The language barrier is large when i come to setting up the class and to get dance gear is actually very expensive. It's putting me very behind on my quest. I've decided until I can buy dancing supplies and pay for the classes, I will take online classes so i can at least have a shot at completing this quest. However, I'm not going to give up on taking one-on-one classes.

In other news I received my tail last week and can't wait for our trip to Okinawa in December so I can finally test it out in the water and become proficient in emergency removal so I can have permission to swim at the pool by my house. I've also been invited to try Hot Yoga this week so I'm looking forward to that.

Week 3 is looking to be a good mid-challenge week.

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

How did my Challenge end? Pretty well. Towards the end I lost focus and will power. But I maintained my 73kg all the way through. As for other things....I didn't do well. But I'll just tally up and show you:

Get Dressed: +0.75 STR, +1.5 STA, +0.75 DEX
B - 13-17 days

Bring Wedding Presents: +1 WIS, +1 CHA

C - 10 gifts acquired 

Enjoy the Banquet: +1.5 CON
B - 31-41 days

Dance the night away: +0 DEX, +0 STR, +0 STA, +0 CHA
F - No classes

Totals:

STR 0.75 | DEX 1.75 | STA 2.5 | CHA 1 | CON 2.5 | WIS 2

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Well done! 

Are you still wanting to take dance classes? I'm thinking of doing bellydance in my next challenge.

I do, it's just so difficult at the moment with the language barrier. I will try my luck with online videos and see if I can find something I like. I may just have to wait until I move back to the US in order to take ballet classes. Bellydancing sounds like fun, I tried it out for a bit when I was younger. Isolations are fun!

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

Current Challenge

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%