• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Chrisx1987

Harley Quinn needs therapy...

------- In-Character Stuff -------

Hey, sweeties! Harley Quinn, here!

So, if you've been reading my books lately, I'm here to tell you, first off, that a ton of that is exaggerated. Well, with one major exception.

Mistah J and I have called it quits, for realsies this time. Hey, how would you react if your fella tried to throw you in a volcano?

Well, between that and me needing to lay low, I haven't been eating the best, or been getting out much, either. So, now, I don't look too good. Heck, if one of the bat-brats wanted to peg me right now, I probably wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight...

Red's been giving me some stuff from her garden to help out, and I've started moving around some, but I got a ways to go, yet. Not as flexible as I used to be, folks!

Also, I'm thinkin' that it's time to try my hand at findin' a new man. I've got my eye on one, but... I can't walk up to him lookin' the way I do. We talk, he knows I exist, just not the way I feel. Even if he doesn't want me, I'd be fine with that, 'cause I love just talkin' with him. But, I don't dare let him know just how much I like him till I've got some of my old spark back, y'know?

So, if anyone here can help whip me back into shape, I'm ready to make some new besties. *smooch* hope to hear from you, soon!

------- Out Of Character Stuff -------

Below are links to previous posts I made while the other challenge was still on-going. In the meantime, here's my challenge goals. I hope to have a guild pick me up for encouragement in achieving them.

1) Lose 30 lbs by the end of the challenge.

2) I've been keeping track of my calories via loseit.com. They say the total amount of calories I should be eating daily is 2307; I would like to keep it under 2000 as much as possible.

3) I'm currently going to GoodLife Fitness on a 4-week coupon I got via my mobile carrier, but next week is the last week and I'm still unemployed. This makes goal 3 to keep doing exercise without them. So probably every other day do my ballet conditioning (see past posts as linked below) and find a yoga video on YouTube to follow in-between.

4) Self-control. I leave the gym, I crave sugar. I get home, I feel the need to storm the cupboards. GAH! Must. Stop.

5) Find a job. In addition to the obvious reasons of needing a job, it will get me out of the house now and again and help me to pay for a continued membership at GoodLife.

As an aside: The guy mentioned above is someone I actually know in real life, not a random dude on the Internet. We're friends, actually; I just would like it if we could be more, but I don't dare tell him.

Introduced myself here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/71792-harley-quinn-let-herself-go/

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/71812-day-1-of-official-effort/

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/71877-update-on-changes-ive-made-to-help-weight-loss/

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/72179-week-1-is-over-somehow-i-didnt-do-well/

• Like 1

Well, I've been keeping between 320 and 330 lbs, and, thanks to petefeet introducing me to LoseIt, I've been able to keep a closer eye on how many calories I take in a day.

Lately, I haven't been surpassing the allotted calories. :)

My freebies with GoodLife are coming to an end, soon. However, I found a place that does Yoga for much cheaper than a full gym membership would cost me, and I have a video I found on YouTube for days I can't get there. I also started doing the Harley Quinn workouts today.http://darebee.com/workouts/harley-quinn-workout.html

People at church have started commenting that I look slimmer, so :D

Until next time!

Following along!

-------In Character-------

Gah! Who said that? Are you one of the voices in my head?

Yoga helps keep them quiet. Apparently, as soon as I want to start bending my body at odd angles I'm on my own; the voices don't want none of it.

-------Out Of Character-------

Yay! Hey, Pete! :)

• Like 1

Well, I've managed to stay under the bar for what loseit.com says is my allotted caloric intake every day for the past two weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it to under the 2000 mark before the challenge ends.

Weight hasn't really dropped, but, I did lose another inch off my belly since I last measured, so I might just be gaining muscle. I'll find out in a couple of weeks when my PT at the gym puts me back on the fancy scale. It's the kind that sends a mild current through the body to determine how much of the body weight is fat. The first time, I was at 47% body fat; let's hope that's diminished, some.

I've been trying to back arches at home to encourage a return to my previous back flexibility. I'm hoping if I do these everyday, it will help it along.

I managed to get a new freebie for GoodLife! The girl who signed me up initially asked me last week when my coupon ended. I told her Tuesday. It turns out that staff members are allowed to give out one free membership a year to someone, so now I'm all set till next October. :D

• Like 2

I managed to get a new freebie for GoodLife! The girl who signed me up initially asked me last week when my coupon ended. I told her Tuesday. It turns out that staff members are allowed to give out one free membership a year to someone, so now I'm all set till next October. :D

This wicked news!!!

• Like 1

Well, my weight doesn't seem to be moving much, but I can feel the difference around my ribs.

However, everything that's hanging around just above my hips doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I feel like this might be due to that thing where when people lose a bunch of weight they have a bunch of loose skin hanging afterward.

I've been told that, due to my age (turning 28 on Boxing Day), I shouldn't have too much trouble losing the bag after the stuffing goes away. Here's hoping!

Today's Yoga class included a lot of hip stretches and openers, which I've discovered are my favourite moves because I'm really good at them. :)

Yep, in spite of my massive belly, I can do pigeon (or swan, depending on who you talk to) and I rock it. I'm still feeling stretch and effort, but I enjoy it.

I'm gonna have to build up arm-strength, though. I can only hold downward dog for thirty seconds, and even that is pushing it. I figure standing push-ups (I can't do regular) and bench-pressing would be the way to go, since downward dog is all about holding up my body weight.

Next week the Body Flow class is going to be starting a new circuit. *sighs* I really enjoy the current circuit, so I hope the next one is just as good.

Still keeping the calories below the allotted number, so yay! :)

• Like 1

I feel like this might be due to that thing where when people lose a bunch of weight they have a bunch of loose skin hanging afterward.

I've been told that, due to my age (turning 28 on Boxing Day), I shouldn't have too much trouble losing the bag after the stuffing goes away. Here's hoping!

This something I'm struggling with, I lost 90ish pounds am 41 and have lots of loose skin hanging off me. It all likelihood I'll have it forever, was too fat for too long.

I'm sure your youth will make a huge difference with you!

• Like 1

This something I'm struggling with, I lost 90ish pounds am 41 and have lots of loose skin hanging off me. It all likelihood I'll have it forever, was too fat for too long.

I'm sure your youth will make a huge difference with you!

If only medicare covered it, huh?  :sulkiness:

• Like 1