The Order of the Stick and the Caves of Insanity

Glad you like it and feel free to suggest other kinds of encounters :)

Awesome! I'll let you know if I have any thoughts-also let me know anyway I can help-I would love to do my part to make sure we have the best guild ever and it stays alive! I love creating any types of RP content. I also specialize in Photoshop so if you want anything made let me know.
  • Like 2

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

Grrr... I guess I need to use a healing potion because I wasn't online and didn't know about the wandering monster thing. Sucks, because I could have totally done the pushups. I've only done 6 miles, so it'd be 24 pushups. Super easy. Oh well.

Okay, I'll make a note that I've got to check in on Wednesday mornings.

Can I do the meditation/yoga instead of the healing potion? 

• Like 1

Joshua - Yoga Ninja Weasel #22 Weasel does 500 Pullups

You cannot bring yourself back to life :)  but ask for someone in the party to bring you back, we got plenty of Druids and Monks.  Just post in the FB page that you need a heal.  This will build party unity because BELIEVE ME I will need a heal from you sooner or later :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

So, can i go ahead and give him one of my potions and then work on making another one with meditation/yoga?

You can indeed

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

You can indeed

kick ass. Sorry for all the questions I'm just still trying to learn the system. So if I want to heal him what exactly do I need to do? Also, does it have to be meditation to build another potion or will yoga (or a combination of the two) work?

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

Well, I've got my healing potion, so I am good there, right? And there are a few people on FB who said they can do some meditation. Also, I've done an hour of meditation, which I figure I could use for the 25miles, but I think I might actually make that. So, one way or another, we've got it covered. And I'll be sure to check in on Wednesdays now that I know about it. My normal strength training routine has 100 knee-pushups in it, but I didn't do it on Wednesday.

You know, I have never meditated regularly, but it is funny how appealing meditation becomes when my other option is running. Especially when travelling. Or when it is raining. Blegh. I'm at about 12 miles so far though, but I have never before thought, "Hey, right now is a great time for half an hour of pranayama." So this is beneficial on multiple levels.

• Like 2

Joshua - Yoga Ninja Weasel #22 Weasel does 500 Pullups

Shit, looks like all the good stuff is on Facebook! I feel so alone!

Just make a dummy account and join up :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

Well, I've got my healing potion, so I am good there, right? And there are a few people on FB who said they can do some meditation. Also, I've done an hour of meditation, which I figure I could use for the 25miles, but I think I might actually make that. So, one way or another, we've got it covered. And I'll be sure to check in on Wednesdays now that I know about it. My normal strength training routine has 100 knee-pushups in it, but I didn't do it on Wednesday.

You know, I have never meditated regularly, but it is funny how appealing meditation becomes when my other option is running. Especially when travelling. Or when it is raining. Blegh. I'm at about 12 miles so far though, but I have never before thought, "Hey, right now is a great time for half an hour of pranayama." So this is beneficial on multiple levels.

That is what the order tries to do motivate :)

• Like 2

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

I had to do 144 push ups because I didn't want to mediate. That's the way it works.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Twitter: dianakdrury Instagram: dianakdrury
Fitbit

if-videogames-have-taught-me-anything-th

SIDE QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This side quest is too post your favorite healing potion recipe!! It can be a smoothie, a healthy cocktail, a recovery drink, anything that you like. There is NO penalty for not posting but whomever post gets the most likes gets a bonus to the next quest.

• Like 2

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%
4%

So I'm curious; how long after a challenge do we have to get revived before we need to use a healing potion or bow out of the adventure? I've noticed that only one healing potion has been used, and I'm not sure if the others have been revived, are waiting on revival, or are simply inactive/forgetful and haven't ticked off their own healing potions. I'm guessing 24 hours?

I hope not to have to apply this rule to myself, but prepare for the worst, after all. If it's only going to get tougher from here on out, I may need help by the time our Underdark adventure concludes.

• Like 1

This is all kind of new and evolving rules wise, but as long as you are healed or drink your potion by the start of the next weekly quest (Monday Memphis Time) you are all good. 

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%