• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ScarletFyre

ScarletFyre's 2nd 1st Challenge....!

Perryemt78 - That is one of the best motivators - besides of course the number one, which is doing it for you, a close second I think sometimes is to show those who don't believe!  Not very supportive friends - don't listen to them; you can do it!  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help also!

CotterPin - Thank you - I am doing better now, and ready to get back at the challenge (good distraction) - of course it looks like it wants to rain all day so walking is out...lol.  NEXT week i am going to try for the gym before work a few times - i'd really like to get in the habit of gym before, and my zumba classes etc after.  :)

• Like 3

The gym is a work-out saver for us ... even if it is too bleh outside, we can always bike or walk.  I wish our new location offered classes like Zumba.  i might have to switch to the brand new YMCA to get those benefits.  

• Like 1

Yea, having the gym is so nice, so that you are not dependent on the weather.   My gym has zumba plus other classes which is great, but I actually go to another gym for zumba.  I was going there before joining this new gym and just like the trainers so much I don't want to leave.  Plus my gym has Zumba at 8pm, where the other place has classes starting right after i am done work.  Once i am home I don't usually go back out...haha

• Like 1

Yea, we didn't make it to a workout after dinner even ONCE this week.  Being ill doesn't help, but soon the excuse will be that it's too cold or dark or whatever.  I used to have a workout partner, and we held each other accountable for going to the gym between work and home.  That was the most successful strategy for me.  Hope your classes work out well for you!!

• Like 1

NEXT week i am going to try for the gym before work a few times - i'd really like to get in the habit of gym before, and my zumba classes etc after.   :)

It is my dream and highest aspiration to some day become a morning workout person. If you're doing it, I'll try for one AM session next week... Not sure yet what the workout will be. What kind of workouts are you doing at your gym?

• Like 1

Haven't seen you in quite awhile...

Will you be joining us in the new forums? :D

I got an email notification with your message, then couldn't find your post!  I wanted to reply yes I wanted to join the new forums...now I have no idea, and feel like I am starting over...yet again.  ><