Red1263

After leaving the Scorpion tunnels, Red decides to enjoy nature a bit by taking a stroll into the nearest forest. However, the powers that be, decide that they aren't done with him yet...

"Ahh, now this is nice! Just the still trees and the whispering wind." He hears something move. He turns around, only to see nothing, but leaves fall around him. 'Huh, must've been my imagination.' he thought.

1_5.png

He keeps moving forward, and again, he hears that same rustling, knowing that something is indeed watching him, he pretends not to notice, a few steps further, he listens intently to pinpoint the source. Once he hears movement again, he immediately throws his sword at the would-be stalker. "HA! Found you!" Once the sword struck, he hears an unexpected sound, "WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" As something, or rather someone, hits the ground in front of him.

2_5.png

"What the--? An archer? What are you doing following me?" The Archer replied, "I wasn't following you, you idiot! I was following the Slime!!!" "Slime? What slime?!" "The slime you stepped into, and now got ME stuck in! You idiot!"

3_4.png

"What the?! How in the--" "Great! Now we're both going to be slowly digested, I hope your happy!" "Now, hang on, if we work together, surely we can get out of this... err... slime!" "Fine! But you have to do exactly what I say, otherwise, we're dead meat! And don't call me 'Shirley'!"

4_3.png

1. "First of all, we need to get our arms free!" - By doing the Advanced Bodyweight routine and Shadow Boxing x3 a week! Str +2, Sta +3
  2. "Then we need to Pull ourselves out!" - Work up to 3 sets of 6 pull-ups or 1 set of 15 without stopping! Str +2 Sta +2
  3. "OK, What do you know about slimes?" "Uhh, they're slimy?" - Set aside an hour to review Biology notes, or watch a Biology lecture 5 times a week. Wis +3
  4. "Come on! You have to want this as much as the next breath! Literally!" - This one is a bit of a personal goal, I feel like I've lost my drive to achieve my life-long dream of becoming a doctor, so this goal is mainly to remember what made me want to be one in the first place, and to rekindle that drive that made me obsessed with this dream. There's really nothing to measure with, although, if you guys can help me by asking me deep philosophical questions about it or question my reasons for being so, it'll help me sort my thoughts... I hope. +5 Inspiration!

5_1.png

• Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I like to flatter myself and think the Archer is a reflection of you being influenced hanging out with Rangers :P

As always, glad to follow you, Red. Hope life doesn't overwhelm you again and we get to see you more often on the boards. Never knew about your doctor aspirations, thanks for putting that out there. What's got you looking towards that? Is it the healing aspect and helping others?

• Like 2

Here's to finishing a challenge Red! You can do it :) Wish you all the inspiration. 

Maybe start with sharing a little teaser about wanting to be a doctor? When did this start? What's the journey been like so far?

• Like 3

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: It's all future KB Girl's problem

my instagram - my gym's instagram

I like to flatter myself and think the Archer is a reflection of you being influenced hanging out with Rangers :tongue:

As always, glad to follow you, Red. Hope life doesn't overwhelm you again and we get to see you more often on the boards. Never knew about your doctor aspirations, thanks for putting that out there. What's got you looking towards that? Is it the healing aspect and helping others?

Ha ha ha! you know, that could be it, I was thinking, 'who'd be best for this?' and Ranger came naturally XD

Here's to finishing a challenge Red! You can do it :) Wish you all the inspiration. 

Maybe start with sharing a little teaser about wanting to be a doctor? When did this start? What's the journey been like so far?

Thanks KBG! I appreciate it!

Following along on your journey! I second KBGirl's questions, a good place to start with your thoughts. What about being a doctor appeals to you most?

Thanks Obax!

I appreciate the starter questions, and it slipped my mind, to ask you guys of something and not provide any context or solid details about it :P

So, Ever since I was 12 years old, I've always wanted to become a doctor, (I couldn't decide between Pediatrics or Cardiology). This dream originated from having a mother who was constantly visiting the hospital due to lung problems (namely, she has only one and it's 60-80% functional) and my knack of wanting to help people. I, myself, nearly died several times when I was young (different reasons each time) and I came to the conclusion that if God wanted me alive, then I better live a good life and earn these chances that I've been given. Once I've decided on Cardiology, I went to school, graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA, went to college, and graduated with a 2.98 GPA in Biology: emphasis in Biomedical Sciences... And that's where it slows down to a crawl.

Growing up where I did, I didn't have anyone who could've mentored me towards my goal, I'm the only one in my family who's even attempting to become something like this. So, everything to me is a first. As it turns out, I didn't do a LOT of things that I was supposed to do during my time in University, so I'm doing those right now (I'm volunteering, going to shadow a doctor, and make my Extra curricular activities solid).

What appeals most to me about being a doctor, is the idea of waking up each morning making a difference in someone else's life. In essence, I'd be a samurai of sorts, constantly serving others. With my love of science and fascination as to how the human body works, to become a doctor was the obvious choice. As Lincoln put it, "I'm filled with a desire so that the world is a better place for my having lived in it." I want to be the manifestation of this quote, except rather than reference the entire world, I'd like to change the worlds of the patients that I would see. 

In terms of future plans, I'm going to sign up for a Post-Bachelor's program at the University, in the new year, to repair the GPA I didn't maintain. From there, I'll retake the Medical Certification Admissions Test (something we need to apply to med school) and after I get my results, I will begin my application towards Medical school.

To prepare for the Post-Bacc program, I've been trying to review notes, and watch some Biology lectures from a MIT prof. But there's a problem with that: While the information is familiar to see/read/hear, Nothing is clicking, as in, the information is passing through my mind and it's being disregarded, and soon forgotten again. I'm trying to re-learn the information, but I'm not sure if my method is working. I might have to try something else, a different way to study/learn.

Sorry if this is a lot of info. I realized that I have hardly ever told you guys who I really am.

• Like 2

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

Oh wow, never knew about family health issues. Love how it pushed you towards becoming a doctor in order to help others as opposed to eliminating pain like you experienced. There's a slight difference in the latter being more egoistical and you are amazing for the roots of your motivation.

Sounds like you were on your way but somehow fell behind. It's never too late tho and you're already working on covering the lost distance. I've got great faith in you, somehow originating from that time you were pushing to play the moonlight sonata :P

I'm in a totally different field (law&economics) but my dad's a dentist. Never did affect me much -tons of respect for him not pushing me to follow after his footsteps- but as added motivation, I'd like to share this experience with you: After I got into this whole fitness thing, I've developed a slight fascination with both the nutritional sciences and the medical/restorative/physio/kinesiology stuff. Might be the nerd in me wanting to science what I do, but it's also a desire to be able to better help others at the gym when I'm pointing out stuff, handing advice or correcting their form. Maybe you have a similar thing? How has your training and fitness experience affected your view and motivation on becoming a doctor?

• Like 2

Sounds good to me Red, and no worries about the length, it's an interesting read! I'm glad you didn't give up on the dream after realising you had missed things you needed. 

So you'll start a post bachelor in january? that should help give a little structure to relearning things. What classes are you going to be taking?

When are you going to shadow a doctor? I imagine that'll really help remind you why you want this in the first place.

• Like 2

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: It's all future KB Girl's problem

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Wow, I love your stories and aspirations! Following for sure. :D

Can I just give my penny's worth: I think shadow boxing also deserves some DEX points (but only if you want to, of course).

• Like 1

Pumpkin Pi: Level 1 Night Elfling (respawned September 2019)

0 STR | 0 DEX | 0 STA | 0 CON | 0 WIS | 0 CHA

Challenges: Respawn: Current (16 Sep-20 Oct 2019) | Original: 2nd (2 Nov-14 Dec 2015), 1st (14 Sep-25 Oct 2015)

Some of the reasons you want to be a doctor are some of the same reason I want to be a cop: namely to help people. I've always said, if I can help just one person, if I can be there at the right time and the right place to help them make a change they want to make, then I'll consider that a successful life lived. You may be going about it in a round-about way, but if you keep at it, you'll get there.

One thing I can relate to, it's hard to maintain motivation over the long haul. And I think that's ok as long as you never give up. Life is ups and downs, and it might take a lot of time and effort to get from a down to and up without much forward movement, but even a little forward movement is still forward movement. Take a break if you need it, but never stop believing you can get there.

• Like 1

Dare mighty things

Current Challenge

That is awesome, never really had a chance to hear your whole story before. One of the best ways to learn is to teach the information. Do you have someone you can give little mini summaries of what you've learned to? Or make videos here and post them. You need to be able to reprocess the information out loud.

Glad to see you back here.

• Like 2

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Oh wow, never knew about family health issues. Love how it pushed you towards becoming a doctor in order to help others as opposed to eliminating pain like you experienced. There's a slight difference in the latter being more egoistical and you are amazing for the roots of your motivation.

Sounds like you were on your way but somehow fell behind. It's never too late tho and you're already working on covering the lost distance. I've got great faith in you, somehow originating from that time you were pushing to play the moonlight sonata :tongue:

I'm in a totally different field (law&economics) but my dad's a dentist. Never did affect me much -tons of respect for him not pushing me to follow after his footsteps- but as added motivation, I'd like to share this experience with you: After I got into this whole fitness thing, I've developed a slight fascination with both the nutritional sciences and the medical/restorative/physio/kinesiology stuff. Might be the nerd in me wanting to science what I do, but it's also a desire to be able to better help others at the gym when I'm pointing out stuff, handing advice or correcting their form. Maybe you have a similar thing? How has your training and fitness experience affected your view and motivation on becoming a doctor?

Yeah, I tend to think about others first before myself, it's a good/bad habit I have.

Ha ha ha, You know, you might have a point there, the challenges I did back then were utter failures, maybe they were red flags I should've seen

The same things happened to me, I started noticing the breaking down of foods that I ate, I started seeing the muscles being worked each time I went to the gym, aches and pains people complained about, I logically explained away (much to their regret :tongue:). If anything, training has helped me clear my mind whenever I get myself stressed over random stuff. It helps me go, "OK Stop. Take a deep breath" Hikes and long runs help me sort my thoughts, and general exercise helps me not think about anything other than the present moment.

Sounds good to me Red, and no worries about the length, it's an interesting read! I'm glad you didn't give up on the dream after realising you had missed things you needed. 

So you'll start a post bachelor in january? that should help give a little structure to relearning things. What classes are you going to be taking?

When are you going to shadow a doctor? I imagine that'll really help remind you why you want this in the first place.

Apologies, I misspoke, applications for the program open in Jan, the actual classes start in the summer. It starts with an MCAT study course (which goes over Bio, General and Organic Chemistry, and Physics), and then upper division courses. But specifically, I don't know. I volunteer on Mondays, so I'll find a doctor to ask to shadow and I'll probably have a day just to shadow him.

Wow, I love your stories and aspirations! Following for sure. :D

Can I just give my penny's worth: I think shadow boxing also deserves some DEX points (but only if you want to, of course).

Heya Pumpkin Pi! Glad to have you here on my thread!

Ha ha ha, you have a point about that DEX, maybe I'll add it, I still have some missing points to place.

Some of the reasons you want to be a doctor are some of the same reason I want to be a cop: namely to help people. I've always said, if I can help just one person, if I can be there at the right time and the right place to help them make a change they want to make, then I'll consider that a successful life lived. You may be going about it in a round-about way, but if you keep at it, you'll get there.

One thing I can relate to, it's hard to maintain motivation over the long haul. And I think that's ok as long as you never give up. Life is ups and downs, and it might take a lot of time and effort to get from a down to and up without much forward movement, but even a little forward movement is still forward movement. Take a break if you need it, but never stop believing you can get there.

I have the EXACT same way of thinking. Yeah, the road goes ever on and on, but I can't falter.

And you are absolutely right. I guess you can consider this a 'Down' during my journey, because sometimes I feel like I'm stuck and wasting time. But I have to keep moving forward. Thank you.

That is awesome, never really had a chance to hear your whole story before. One of the best ways to learn is to teach the information. Do you have someone you can give little mini summaries of what you've learned to? Or make videos here and post them. You need to be able to reprocess the information out loud.

Glad to see you back here.

Ha ha ha, I'm not one to share my own story, it's a problem I've been working with. Right now, there's no one near that's even remotely interested in learning this stuff (I've tried and people just tend to fall asleep :tongue:). Hmm... Making videos here sounds interesting, it'll be a bit difficult because sometimes time just gets away from me, but at this point, I'll give it a shot.

Glad to be back.

I appreciate all of your guys' feedback and support. Truly, I am grateful that you're here on my thread.

Also, Interesting updates!

1. I was called about a possible job interview on the 4th of Nov, working with the Cooperative Agricultural Support Services (CASS) Authority, and if accepted, not only will I have a job, but I'll be sent to Texas from the 10th of Nov to Thanksgiving!
  2. My Muay Thai instructor wants me to come back for one more class on the 3rd for "Picture day" and he said that even though the 29th was my official last day, he still wants me to be there because I'm officially one of the group

And all this happened over the course of the last couple of days! Looks like things are going to be a LOT different when the challenge starts! O.o

• Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

hi Red! glad to see you again this challenge.

I find that I can't remember anything unless I take detailed notes. What if you wrote out the information in a story? you are super creative, you could do that, and post it here too. The trick is to not make it too time consuming.

• Like 2

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

hi Red! glad to see you again this challenge.

I find that I can't remember anything unless I take detailed notes. What if you wrote out the information in a story? you are super creative, you could do that, and post it here too. The trick is to not make it too time consuming.

Heya KJ! Glad to see you on the thread!

Hmmm... Writing things down might be a good idea. I could rewrite my old notes. Although that story might be a good idea too. Time consumption has always been my bane.

So Updates!

• I didn't get the job. They decided to go with someone else (Wahh wahhh)
  • Photographer didn't show up on the 3rd, so my MT instructor gave me another day (Whoo hoo!) and that day he DID show up, and now I'm officially done with Muay Thai (for the moment)
  • Still working on that missing drive. I know it has to be something of a 'hunger for more' feeling. I'm just trying to get that hunger started.
  • Like 1

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Alright, so today, I was feeling off because this is my first day without Muay Thai, but I refuse to let that stop me from continuing my exercise journey.

1. With a 30 second break inbetween each exercise, My routine went like this
    1. Warm-up: Shadowbox
    2. Pull-ups: 4, 4, 4
    3. BW Squats: 30, 30, 30
    4. Lunges: 30, 30, 30
    5. (Chair) Dips: 10, 10, 10
    6. Chin-ups: 7, 7, 5
    7. Push-ups: 10, 10, 10
    8. Plank: 30s, 30s, 30s
  2. I was only able to reach 4 pull-ups this time, but I'm glad as these are the first I've done in a long while.
  3. I picked up my MCAT Biology Review and I read it with the idea that I'm not reviewing, but that I'm learning it for the first time (again) and that's made quite a difference. So far, I've got Gibb's Free Energy (/\ G) down - As the universe naturally tends towards chaos (entropy /\ S), reactions (whether between molecules or within our very systems), depend on whether or not, a particular reaction is favorable (Negative /\ G) or unfavorable (Positive /\ G). And these values are based on 2 formulas, which would take me too much time to write them here. :P
  4. So far, I've been to another job interview, and this one was for a Plasma company, and it was interesting. To prepare myself for the interview (this one as well as the previous one) I took notes, and in these notes, I wrote down who I am, and what drives me. Constantly refreshing that in my mind, is helping me feel more confident in myself.
  • Like 2

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I'm sorry you didn't get the job you applied for, but don't lose heart. I'm sure you'll get one soon! And keep it up with the reviews. :)

I used to want to be a doctor, too, but realised I wasn't clever enough, so I settled for just biology instead. I hope you reach your goal to become one. The world always needs more doctors!

Your training programme looks great. And yes, keep up the shadow boxing, so you'll stay on form whilst between MT classes. And wow, the pull-ups and chin-ups! I am still an aspiring chin-upper. ;-)

• Like 2

Pumpkin Pi: Level 1 Night Elfling (respawned September 2019)

0 STR | 0 DEX | 0 STA | 0 CON | 0 WIS | 0 CHA

Challenges: Respawn: Current (16 Sep-20 Oct 2019) | Original: 2nd (2 Nov-14 Dec 2015), 1st (14 Sep-25 Oct 2015)

Congrats on the pull ups! Sounds like you are improving at studying

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

howareyoudoing

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Coming soon .....

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

I'm sorry you didn't get the job you applied for, but don't lose heart. I'm sure you'll get one soon! And keep it up with the reviews. :)

I used to want to be a doctor, too, but realised I wasn't clever enough, so I settled for just biology instead. I hope you reach your goal to become one. The world always needs more doctors!

Your training programme looks great. And yes, keep up the shadow boxing, so you'll stay on form whilst between MT classes. And wow, the pull-ups and chin-ups! I am still an aspiring chin-upper. ;-)

Thanks, Pumpkin Pi ( I just absolutely love your name :tongue:) But I've been getting more and more motivation as time passes, and one thing that I've heard in the last few days was, "You're still young" And that kinda calms my nerves, knowing that there's still a chance for me. I bet you could still be a doctor, if you really wanted to be.

That's what my instructor told me to do, "Shadowbox, keep shadowboxing, record your shadowboxing and review, and ask yourself, "Where is this guy's openings? How can I beat him?"

You can do it, just keep staying strong, try this article on improving your pull-ups, it's what I'm doing: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/07/08/pull-ups-fitness-routine/

Congrats on the pull ups! Sounds like you are improving at studying

Thanks EG! I've still got a long way to go!

tumblr_mm05z94nef1s32go3o1_500.gif

So, I sorta disappeared off the boards due to a Bro-trip to Orlando, Florida. I had a blast! We went to Universal Studios Florida, and Universal Island of Adventure. I spend the following days, screaming at the top of my lungs, walking around, and eating bad food, :P I had a lot of fun, messing up my sense of time, but I'm glad to have spent quality time with my brothers.

• Like 2

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

So, I sorta disappeared off the boards due to a Bro-trip to Orlando, Florida. I had a blast! We went to Universal Studios Florida, and Universal Island of Adventure. I spend the following days, screaming at the top of my lungs, walking around, and eating bad food,  :tongue: I had a lot of fun, messing up my sense of time, but I'm glad to have spent quality time with my brothers.

Dude I saw the pics on FB. It looked like you guys were in for a good time! Sorry about being late to the party, but I'm here, subbed, comfy and ready to rock and roll! Sorry about that job man, but it's not meant to be if thats the case-this is just one door closing and another opening somewhere else that will be WAY better. SO with all this shadow boxing and wanting to help people through medicine and health...does this make you expertly classed as a Shadow Doctor? <---- Swanky :)

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I love Universal Studios! So much fun. Did you have some Butterbeer? I also had somepumpkin juice which was really good. Nothing like eating all the junk food and then going on a roller coaster.

• Like 2

Dude I saw the pics on FB. It looked like you guys were in for a good time! Sorry about being late to the party, but I'm here, subbed, comfy and ready to rock and roll! Sorry about that job man, but it's not meant to be if thats the case-this is just one door closing and another opening somewhere else that will be WAY better. SO with all this shadow boxing and wanting to help people through medicine and health...does this make you expertly classed as a Shadow Doctor? <---- Swanky :)

Wolf

Shadow Doctor? That sounds interesting... *runs away to do thinking*

I love Universal Studios! So much fun. Did you have some Butterbeer? I also had somepumpkin juice which was really good. Nothing like eating all the junk food and then going on a roller coaster.

You know, I didn't. (No monies to get any :P) but there's going to be a Harry Potter attraction at the Universal Studios Hollywood, which is a LOT closer to me, and hopefully, by then I'll try it. The Roller coasters were just awesome, and I never read the books, but I enjoyed the detail in all of the HP stuff. I was telling myself "If I had money, I could get a scarf!"

Sounds like a good time :)

How many brothers did you have? Lots right?

I have 5 brothers and 1 sister (7 bros if you count her husband and her bro-in-law) But on this trip it was just 2 brothers and myself, if you've been following me long enough, it was Blue and GC.

So, after all of the junk food from my trip, I tried to push myself as hard as I could

1. Warm-up: Shadowbox - 3 mins for punches, 2 mins for kicks/knees
    3. BW Squats: 35, 35, 30
    6. Chin-ups: 8, 5, 4
    7. Push-ups: 15, 10, 10
  2. Still stuck at 4 Pull-ups
  3. No review done lately, but I'll get back into it.
  4. Some interesting developments! I received a call from the last job I interviewed in, and they wanted me to do a Drug screening test. This looks very promising! If I get this job, I can get certified as a Phlebotomist, which means that I can start working in Hospitals and gain lots of experience points!
  • Like 2

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Shadow Doctor? That sounds interesting... *runs away to do thinking*

You know, I didn't. (No monies to get any :tongue:) but there's going to be a Harry Potter attraction at the Universal Studios Hollywood, which is a LOT closer to me, and hopefully, by then I'll try it. The Roller coasters were just awesome, and I never read the books, but I enjoyed the detail in all of the HP stuff. I was telling myself "If I had money, I could get a scarf!"

I have 5 brothers and 1 sister (7 bros if you count her husband and her bro-in-law) But on this trip it was just 2 brothers and myself, if you've been following me long enough, it was Blue and GC.

So, after all of the junk food from my trip, I tried to push myself as hard as I could

1. Warm-up: Shadowbox - 3 mins for punches, 2 mins for kicks/knees
    3. BW Squats: 35, 35, 30
    6. Chin-ups: 8, 5, 4
    7. Push-ups: 15, 10, 10
  2. Still stuck at 4 Pull-ups
  3. No review done lately, but I'll get back into it.
  4. Some interesting developments! I received a call from the last job I interviewed in, and they wanted me to do a Drug screening test. This looks very promising! If I get this job, I can get certified as a Phlebotomist, which means that I can start working in Hospitals and gain lots of experience points!

Harry Potter at Universal California!!! This is  awesome news. We're on the west coast too, so this makes it so much more affordable.

Woohoo on the great job possibility.

Wait *** You've never read the HP books?  Adds that to your challenge goal sheet.

• Like 1

Harry Potter at Universal California!!! This is  awesome news. We're on the west coast too, so this makes it so much more affordable.

Woohoo on the great job possibility.

Wait *** You've never read the HP books?  Adds that to your challenge goal sheet.

You're on the West Coast? Where? I'm in California

And yeah, although, being there, seeing everything, really got me thinking about reading the books :P

I remember blue and GC! :)

And that does sound promising, hope you get that job.

Well, funny you guys mention it because...

I GOT THE JOB!!!

I'm now going to be a Donor Floor Technician! Taking people's blood/Plasma samples and collecting them for non-vampiric purposes! The pay is less than my last job, but this has much more promising opportunities in the future! You guys are going to see some interesting things happen in the future!

th_Fighter-Victory.gif

• Like 5

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler