Gryffindarlings - Their strength speaks for itself

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!!  

tumblr_my781c9ves1t4o0jwo1_500.jpg

Thank you, Elizevdmerwe, for putting this challenge together.  The strength concept was wonderful, and I gained some insights into how I am strong .... not just physically.  

I think I could take the lead next challenge if no one else wants to try it.  But it does sound like some major changes will be happening.  Shorter cycles and this "you are your avatar" concept .....  

• Like 2

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Current Challenge: Return of the Persistent Priestess

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Thank you, Elizevdmerwe, for putting this challenge together.  The strength concept was wonderful, and I gained some insights into how I am strong .... not just physically.  

I think I could take the lead next challenge if no one else wants to try it.  But it does sound like some major changes will be happening.  Shorter cycles and this "you are your avatar" concept .....  

:love_heart: and a wonderfully Blessed Christmas Season to you and yours! All the best for the New Year!

Eish, need to have a look at the new rules and changes for Next Year's Challenges!

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

You would be an AMAZING lead.  :)

:love_heart: and a wonderfully Blessed Christmas Season to you and yours! All the best for the New Year!

Eish, need to have a look at the new rules and changes for Next Year's Challenges!

They haven't put much up.  It is KILLING me.  I cannot plan like this!

Merry Christmas.  Happy Holidays.  Happy New Year!!!  :D

• Like 3

Love as thou wilt.

You would be an AMAZING lead.   :)

They haven't put much up.  It is KILLING me.  I cannot plan like this!

Merry Christmas.  Happy Holidays.  Happy New Year!!!   :D

I'm rearing at the bit, also want to get planning, but will start to get going next week. The boys have decided they want "six packs". Ja, we had the talk it isn't about the looks, but the health, etc. etc. and I REALLY don't know where they got that idea from, but well... We are starting as soon as mil leaves after Christmas.

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

I'm rearing at the bit, also want to get planning, but will start to get going next week. The boys have decided they want "six packs". Ja, we had the talk it isn't about the looks, but the health, etc. etc. and I REALLY don't know where they got that idea from, but well... We are starting as soon as mil leaves after Christmas.

It's got to be the influence of movies.  Hopefully, you can get them psyched about sports or running or something performance oriented.  

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

There's a little bit of info up in the rules section of the challenges sub-forum (maybe I'm describing that right?).  The biggest change they've mentioned is that we're apparently switching to 4-week challenges.  More info coming later this week.

• Like 2

Wood Elf Waywatcher Mandalorian (Assassin/Ranger hybrid)

sorry I fell of the NF planet during the last weeks and didn't support as I would have loved to

Had to catch up on important work things that piled up over time and gotten to a point of urgency now, so I shifted priorities entirely for some weeks and was actually glad for the long break between challenges. Now I am resurfacing and ready to plan a better balance. Still, I might be a little quiet at the beginning of this year still and will probably follow more quietly than in the open... please do all know that I often think of you during my days and take so much inspiration and heart from it knowing we are in many of our quests together and I am sharing goals with such amazing folks  :love_heart:

Elize, thanks so much for lining this challenge up for us and Lightning and Annyshay, thanks a lot for the parts you contributed, too

Gryffindarlings for the world!!

Loved this format, but as I might be a little quiet to start with it could be I am taking a break on accountability buddies and *gasp* even any minis. Don't want to commit to too much and then not be able to show up as you all deserve it 

Will try to follow your threads though, so don't relax too much - you're in no chance of being rid of me :P

Have a brilliant 2016 everyone!!

• Like 4

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Good to see you, LFD!!  It's going to be interesting to see how the dynamic changes with the 4 week challenges and the character sheets.  

Some sort of Jedi .....