Stick 'Em With The Pointy End - Battle Tome!

Okay guildies, I've been doing decently on one of my four goals, and the others are slowly slipping. I can feel it. I need to kick my own butt back into gear.

But enough about me, how are the rest of you doing?

For those of us questing through the academy stuff, I am taking my before photos sometime this afternoon. I will likely post them in a spoiler later, which you are welcome to do as well if you wish, but if you aren't comfortable with that then you can keep them for yourself :) Shall we aim to get those done sometime this week?

Calanthia Cobbin: Level 3 Hobbit Ranger

Rogue of Stick 'Em With The Pointy End! 

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

"Not all those who wander are lost" ~JRR Tolkien

Hello! I hope you all are doing well! Haven't heard from you all in a few days so I thought I would check in :)

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

Okay, well, sorry I've been so quiet. I got a new job!! I'll start in 2 weeks. It looks like it might also come with a free gym membership, so that would be super convenient

I've been pretty decent about getting out and walking around at least once a day. Not perfect, but decent.

Not that great at meditating, and basically a 0 for planking or any other type of exercise that isn't walking, unfortunately. But everything is looking up.

"Then laugh, leaning back in my arms; For life's not a paragraph, And death, I think, is no parenthesis." ~ E.E. Cummings

Level 1 Tiefling Adventurer

Paladin of Stick 'Em With the Pointy End

Excellent! Heading back uphill is always a good place to be! And congrats on the job! :)

Hello!!! I miss you all! That is all. 

Okay! Those of you that are still around, if any of you are still around, we mustn't let our fellowship fall apart!

I know that you all are busy with life, and that is okay :) So until your returns (on which days I will rejoice and dance in the streets) I will keep this thread alive! 

I will start with my before pictures and measurements! 

Okay this is my before picture that I took a few days ago. I admit from the front I don't look so bad, though I have some hip-rolls that I would love to lose... Then from the side I somehow look almost pregnant? *But I'm NOT* gah okay its just a starting point its just a starting point its just a starting point. (Also sorry if this picture is really big... I'm trying to put it in a spoiler but idk if its going to work)

large.Before.jpg

Okay, now for the measurements:

height - 4'11"

weight - 156 lbs

Neck - 14 in

Chest - 40 in

Waist - 34.75 in

Bicep - 13.5 in

Forearm - 10.25 in

Wrist - 7.5 in

Hips - 41 in

Thigh - 24.75 in

Calves - 15.5 in

BF% - 41% :( = obese according to the Navy bfc

Obviously you guys don't have to record all of those measurements for yourselves, thats just how I calculate my BodyFat percentage without calipers or a doctor... 

Anyhoo, I hope to hear from you all soon! 

Alright my lovely adventuring buddies! Your ever-vigilant rogue is still here guarding our camp until you all return! 

Time for me to reveal THE BIG WHY:

I am working to change my life for a variety of reasons. I don't really talk about this much to anyone else, but I'm not happy where I am right now. I used to live a vibrant life where I could be proud each and every day of the work that I put in to better my mind, my body, and my soul. But those days have long since passed.

Now I spend most of my days on the couch, eating junk and watching TV or playing video games, and not paying attention to my husband. I can trace every bit of this back to my weight, and the disgust that I feel when I look at myself in the mirror.

I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE THIS WAY.

I am working to change my life because I want to have the energy to keep my house clean and still have energy left over to do the things I love. I don't want to have to choose between them because "I get too tired." I want to look in the mirror and not feel disgusted and ashamed of how far I have fallen, and I don't want to be afraid anymore to post a damn profile picture on facebook that isn't from two years ago! I want to feel confident when pursuing my husband and then have the energy and confidence to follow through on that.

And most of all, the next time my husband gets baby-fever and brings up the topic of having a baby, I don't want to have to say "I need to get healthy enough first" because I want to already be healthy enough to have a child without fear of gestational diabetes or any other complications that come from being obese and pregnant. 

So what is my Big Why, you ask? The BIG WHY is that I want to live. Not just pass time here on Earth, but really LIVE. 

Thanks for listening friends... I hope to hear from you soon :) 

You're back! You're finally back! ... over a month ago... sorry I was wandering alone in the wilderness for a bit. I'm afraid we may be the only ones left of our small fellowship :( 

Omg we are all coming back!!! I'm so happy now!

Upon seeing your profile picture... I have zero issues with this as long as everyone else agrees ;)

I certainly don't mind! we're kind of a quiet bunch, but we could probably be persuaded to be around more . . . haven't seen Sol in a while, she would have to be the one to "officially" add you since it's her post.

"Then laugh, leaning back in my arms; For life's not a paragraph, And death, I think, is no parenthesis." ~ E.E. Cummings

Level 1 Tiefling Adventurer

Paladin of Stick 'Em With the Pointy End