NF Nap Room - 2 November to 14 December

/me throws a 10.5 tog goose down duvet over Ada with a pure cotton duvet cover.

My requirements for a good night's sleep:

• pocket-sprung mattress with pillow top
  • feather duvet 
  • pure cotton sheets, duvet cover and pillow cases
  • memory foam pillow (currently a Tempur one)
  • black out blinds and no lights in the room
  • near-total silence

Not that I'm fussy at all...

• Like 1

I do not have many requirements to fall asleep. (Once I was so tired that I fell asleep in a goth club, the couch was comfortable :tongue:)

I miss my own bed but having to move every year (and not moving my bed with me) I got used to sleeping wherever I am.

(I used to spend the first night awake whenever I moved/travelled.) In general if I'm tired enough I'll fall asleep easily but I cannot nap during the day unless I'm very very sick.

My main requirement is to have enough time to sleep. I usually reach home late in the evening, have dinner late, wash the dishes late, etc but I have the alarm set at a specific time. Having a set schedule is more possible to help me sleep better than external factors.

Although, that being said, I cannot sleep wearing socks and the light wakes me up in the morning so in this challenge I'll try to use a sleep mask again.

Level "I have no clue" Warrior

Current challenge

Battle log

I'm in. I have had much success with getting to bed on time and getting up with my previous challenges. I also have stuck with the no electronics 1/2 hour before bed. Now I am tracking my sleep on Fitbit and I see why I am so tired. I am incredibly restless and wake up through out the night. Here is to search for a better nights sleep.

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I too am in need of strict curfew to avoid clawing coworkers' eyes out if they get too close. 10:30 is the minimum for civility!

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

I like the idea of this! My sleeping pattern gets absolutely hammered by uni, I want in!

& with that, I bid you all goodnight!

• Like 1

Race: Furyan - Class: Assassin

Level 0 | STR 0 - DEX 0 - STA 0 - CON 0 - WIS 0 - CHA 0

Squat: N/A - Deadlift: N/A - Bench Press: N/A - Overhead Press: N/A

Character - 01.17

Quote: "Dum vita est spes est."  "While there is life, there is hope."

Instagram - Twitter - myfitnesspal

Daily Battle Log - Challenge 1 - Challenge 2 Challenge 3 - Challenge 4

Squat: N/A - Deadlift: N/A - Bench Press: N/A - Overhead Press: N/A

Cool thread! I've made fixing my sleep schedule part of my challenge, I miss not being a zombie and watching the sun rise. Early mornings used to be the most productive parts of my day, but not so much now. Hopefully I can pick up some tips to try here. 

Good night from Australia :)

• Like 1

SaffronTurtle

Level 4 Bosmer Assassin

I | II | III | IV

*insert inspiration and witty quote here*

I like the idea of this! My sleeping pattern gets absolutely hammered by uni, I want in!

& with that, I bid you all goodnight!

Seems like just the right place for me :)

Since I can sleep nearly everywhere once exhausted and extremely tired, the big issue for me seems to be the schedule and getting distracted by too many interesting things ;)

Cool thread! I've made fixing my sleep schedule part of my challenge, I miss not being a zombie and watching the sun rise. Early mornings used to be the most productive parts of my day, but not so much now. Hopefully I can pick up some tips to try here. 

Good night from Australia :)

Added all three of you to the gang.

I'm so bad at not getting enough sleep. I think that the glute issue (I wake up in pain most mornings) is part of why I'm struggling at the weekend but during the week I just don't get to bed early enough. 

• Like 1

My issue is definitely FOMO, for whatever reason, if there's something going on, I don't want to miss it, and school got me in the habit of going to bed between 11 and midnight just due to location.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Seems like just the right place for me :)

Since I can sleep nearly everywhere once exhausted and extremely tired, the big issue for me seems to be the schedule and getting distracted by too many interesting things ;)

My issue is definitely FOMO, for whatever reason, if there's something going on, I don't want to miss it, and school got me in the habit of going to bed between 11 and midnight just due to location.

I hear both of you. I can sleep through almost anything if I'm exhausted. Seriously! I once fell asleep for a few seconds or minutes (I can't remember, it was maaaany maaaaany years ago) in a club.

I get sleepy but there's always something keeping me up later than I need to. Sometimes I haven't finished everything I need to do, other times I just get distracted. 

Even if I do sleep on time the light wakes me up at around 6+. That is OK during the weekends because if I try hard enough I can go back to sleep. On weekdays, however, when my alarm is set at 7, if I manage to go back to sleep I have a hard time waking up.

• Like 1

Current challenge

Battle log

I hear both of you. I can sleep through almost anything if I'm exhausted. Seriously! I once fell asleep for a few seconds or minutes (I can't remember, it was maaaany maaaaany years ago) in a club.

I get sleepy but there's always something keeping me up later than I need to. Sometimes I haven't finished everything I need to do, other times I just get distracted. 

Even if I do sleep on time the light wakes me up at around 6+. That is OK during the weekends because if I try hard enough I can go back to sleep. On weekdays, however, when my alarm is set at 7, if I manage to go back to sleep I have a hard time waking up.

Haha... I've slept walking, standing up, through the final shootout of the movie HEAT, in a dug out hole with a couple inches of rain and freezing temps.... I just keep myself up these days.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Haha... I've slept walking, standing up, through the final shootout of the movie HEAT, in a dug out hole with a couple inches of rain and freezing temps.... I just keep myself up these days.

I almost fell asleep during Inglourious Basterds but I blame the movie for that! Not at the cinema though. I've never fallen asleep at the cinema (as far as I recall). I may have fallen asleep during a class though. (It was early in the morning right after I'd come back from the previously mentioned club, what was I supposed to do?)

• Like 1

Current challenge

Battle log