Rangers Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge

Rurik Harrgath

'Lo

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

You are welcome BitterOyster. Just my effort for the last mini of this challenge.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

By the way, thank you Rurik for putting those challenges together over the last weeks. It was fun.

• Like 1

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

Push ups challenge (3 sets of 30)

50%
50%

Freaking pull ups challenge (10 consecutive pushups)

64%
64%

No problem!  We'll start back up with a new mini when the next challenge cycle begins.  Look for it when the 2016 forums are up!

• Like 7

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Current:   Cry Havoc™: Bladesong of the Warhawk

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Just wanted to express my thanks to Rurik for putting this together, and also update my last 2 mini challenges for completeness because I'm a jerk and had moving troubles during the holiday season so I totally dropped off the internet map.  But I kept up on reading on tapatalk and did stuff on my own for my challenge, even though I was very neglectful otherwise.

Week Five Inspiration - While I didn't post about it because I hate doing long posts on tapatalk I totally looked to Darkfoxx's holiday light ruck to get my inspired to keep rucking even during my busy schedule and just going out for a bunch of less than a mile rucks every day definitely add up! And help blow off stress.

Week Six Knowledge Nature - I have a foraging book that I read about halfway through and abandoned it for something new and shiny a few months ago.  I picked it up and started reading it again!

Looking forward to the next challenge and mini! So excited to finally have time again to get back into all the nooks and cranny's of NF.

• Like 5