Hey, y'all.  I'm here to regain some measure of fitness.  I'm a disabled veteran who nevertheless managed to keep more or less fit once I got out of the Army, only to really let myself go over the last year due to the double whammy of illness and finally winding up in a desk job.

I like hiking, Pilates, and also running, but am on an indefinite hiatus from that last because of several bulging discs.  I'm kind of interested in lifting weights, but I have nerve damage in one arm and hand that might make that impractical.  Got to get my doctor to bless off on it first, anyway.

Hmm.  Trying to think what other kinds of exercise I enjoy.  I keep wanting to like yoga, but being told to relax makes me tense.  It's just not my bag, I guess.

Anyway, I mainly made an account to do this six week challenge that starts tomorrow.

• Like 1

Twitter | Instagram | Introduction | Current Challenge

Hit the Gym

16.6%
16.6%

Bring Lunch

13.3%
13.3%

Get Sleep

27.0%
27.0%

Welcome in and hope you achieve all your goals.  I hate being told to relax, give me a scotch and some cartoons if you want me to relax :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%