Hey hey you guys, sorry for not checking in sooner (it's been a crazy week so far) but I'll be logging in my jumps soon!

• Like 2

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

My calves complained a bit about my first batch, but I'll do more tomorrow and may finish.  

• Like 2

Some kind of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

Finished mine today and might do some more on the weekend for the same reason :)

Tuck jumps are sweet and I clearly need more training of them...

• Like 3

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

I posted this over on the HQ thread but thought maybe i was supposed to put it here too??  Anyway.  Yoshi Completion/Level 1 achieved.

Stuffed Acorn Squash

submitted by mom2sjm for Red Team

Recipe courtesy of Stupid Easy Paleo:  http://stupideasypal...d-acorn-squash/

Photo

WP_20151104_002.jpg

Review

This was pretty easy to pull together - acorn squash, ground beef, bacon, onion & apple (plus many spices).  Mine came out kinda dry but I'm not the greatest cook out there plus I was distracted by my boys and think I let it bake to long.  But it was warm and filling and yummy.  And - bonus! for my gum graft surgery recovery - it was very soft!  

I have a ton of leftovers since none of my boys would be brave and try some.  this morning i put 1/2 cup of the stuffing into my scrambled eggs - good times.  I might dump another cup into some broth later this afternoon for a soup.  Or get some more squash (maybe this time Delicata striped squash?) and have another stuffed squashy bowl for dinner.

For points I marked the Yoshi Completion box Yes and Level complete 1.  I hope that is correct, I was following the model.

• Like 6

Rock Gnome Assassin

Lvl 28

I posted this over on the HQ thread but thought maybe i was supposed to put it here too??  Anyway.  Yoshi Completion/Level 1 achieved.

Stuffed Acorn Squash

submitted by mom2sjm for Red Team

Recipe courtesy of Stupid Easy Paleo:  http://stupideasypal...d-acorn-squash/

Photo

WP_20151104_002.jpg

Review

This was pretty easy to pull together - acorn squash, ground beef, bacon, onion & apple (plus many spices).  Mine came out kinda dry but I'm not the greatest cook out there plus I was distracted by my boys and think I let it bake to long.  But it was warm and filling and yummy.  And - bonus! for my gum graft surgery recovery - it was very soft!  

I have a ton of leftovers since none of my boys would be brave and try some.  this morning i put 1/2 cup of the stuffing into my scrambled eggs - good times.  I might dump another cup into some broth later this afternoon for a soup.  Or get some more squash (maybe this time Delicata striped squash?) and have another stuffed squashy bowl for dinner.

For points I marked the Yoshi Completion box Yes and Level complete 1.  I hope that is correct, I was following the model.

Wow, this looks delicious! Will try soon! You should post this in the cookbook!

In other news, I did the darn thing. â”¬â”€â”€â”¬â—¡ï¾‰(° -°ノ)        (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻â”â”»

Anyone knows what happens when we're over 100? 

• Like 2

Shrilaraune

Assassin + Monk + Druid= Sage | Level 4

|| STR 8 || DEX 6 || STA 7 || CON 7 || WIS 10 || CHA 1 ||

"The average is the borderline that keeps mere men in their place.

Those who step over the line are heroes by the very act. Go." - Henry Rollins

|| My Story || Battle Log || Epic Quest ||

|| Challenges: Current4, 32, 1 ||

Affiliations:

|| Coming || Soon||

"Don't hate your body. It's just trying to keep you alive." - Starsapart

Anyone knows what happens when we're over 100? 

Not exactly.  The challenge post stated "Once you have finished your reps, you are free to continue past the limit and you may earn a special item going into the next challenge."  There's no way to know what the special item might be, or what level of over-achievement might be required.

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Not exactly.  The challenge post stated "Once you have finished your reps, you are free to continue past the limit and you may earn a special item going into the next challenge."  There's no way to know what the special item might be, or what level of over-achievement might be required.

One of the big reasons why I'm continuing to jump. Don't know how much to overachieve so I'll just overachieve until I can't anymore. ;)

• Like 2

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Yum.  Keep the recipes coming!!  

I'm doing my jumps, slowly but surely!!!

Kitten-attacks-camera.gif

• Like 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

ACK!!  I am fail.  Thanks Plitog for the reminder!!!  I haven't been jumping but I am definitely up for a new recipe.  Will make a Roasted and Stuffed Acorn Squash for dinner tomorrow.  Yes leaving it till the last second.   Sorry!  

• Like 2

Level 4 Demon/Assassin

We Can't All Be The Hero.

STR:6  DEX:7 STA:8  CON:5  WIS:8 CHA:2

"No power in the 'verse can stop me." River

I did mine!!  

• Like 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

Good job to everyone on Level 1!  Now we are on to Level 2, which is either crawling or cooking with apples.

Also, I have a Red Mushroom that will allow one team member to double their reps (so they only need to do half the required amount.)  I can give it to another team member if someone needs it.

• Like 2

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Congrats Plitog, you did awesome btw!!

I've started with inchworms today figuring they make a perfect warm-up for my training :)

Could have probably done more, but wasn't sure how much strength I would need for the actual workout still, so I only did 20. Tomorrow will be more. Although I am curious, often these things go really well for a while and all of a sudden BOOM they are totally exhausting. Will find out where the line lies for me...

Keep crawling onwards everyone. Slower is faster, right?

ty6PM.gif

• Like 2

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

If I can sneak in any crawls during class tonight (it's an acting class, thankfully, which means everyone there will have seen weirder in such a setting! :lol:), I definitely will, otherwise, I'm working them into my warmup AND workout for tomorrow!!

• Like 1

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log