Lift and don't get toooooo fat.

Bullroarer Took

Fuck cutting.  Fuck it in the ass with a big black rubber dildo, break it off and beat cutting in the head with it.

OK, so I have decided that it's time to move into a month of maintenance.  A second year going into winter bulk fatter than I should be but I am tired of cutting.

Goal: maintain weight below 155

Goal 2: hit 120 grams protein a day... so actually get back to tracking.  I think I stopped due to hating cutting the last month and making no progress.

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week

Goal 4: Pull 300#  Honestly shouldn't be too hard.

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  I will know it when I see it.  Yesterday's 3 mile ruck with 30# would have counted... but it was  a day before.

11053318_1049710925059629_45165868611671

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

Goal: maintain weight below 155 started a bit above so I need to slide back under this number

Goal 2: hit 120 grams protein a day... hit

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week on track

Goal 4: Pull 300#  Will pull 285 this week in 5/3/1... pretty confident rested and with just heavy singles I could get 300.  Looks like my total will creep over 700.  1000 pound club looks a long ways off 

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  Nothing so far.

Thank you to whatever Mod moved this. 

Goal: maintain weight below 155 still a bit over but steady to slowly declining.

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week on track, 3/4 for the week

Goal 4: Pull 300#  tomorrow is DL day.  Part of me just wants to hit it and be done with it.

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  Nothing so far.

Yeah, put this in the wrong section

coffee-meme-1-e1413161938236.jpg

This fits perfectly with my mornings. Printing it out for my cube.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Goal: maintain weight below 155 C+, started a bit above and got li,kely a little higher.

Goal 2: hit 120 grams protein a day... B- hitting fairly consistently but need to be logging closer.  Trips out of town make this difficult

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week A

Goal 4: Pull 300# Um... let's call this a I for incomplete... but by the end of the challenge.  I pulled 285x3 today so I feel pretty confident I couldda grunted up 300 or can next cycle

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  A, 2/4 so far.  Ran 3 miles on the farm/woods back home and today I rucked 3 and a third with 30-35# through the hills of Kentucky.  Doing this on a day with Deads, squats, lat pull downs, face pulls, dips, benchs, OHP and capt. chairs has lead to a certain degree of fatigue for what should be day 1 or rest week.

I have nothing to contribute, except to make the observation that if you break off the dildo, you won't have much left to beat it to death with.

Unless that's a terrifying dildo.

Well, I usually put in 5 foot 8 inches though I am probably stretching my neck to hit that height.  I had gone on a pretty long stretch of summer trying to cut to about 135-140 and get close to 10% BF.  I would say I sit around 16-17% but never accurately measured it.  When I was trying to cut I was hitting my 100-110 or so grams of protein and usually under 2000 calories.  SInce heading maintenance I have been too lax at tracking and am aiming more for around 2600 or so.  But today my fitbit is telling me I burnt over 3000 but I find it pretty inaccurate. 

By the end of this challenge I will probably move into a slight bulk consistently until the new year in hopes of adding a little muscle.  My cross training built this body. So now I have the arms of a runner and the abs of a powerlifter. :lol:

Well that depends on both the depth before breaking and the overall length to begin with.  These are important things to think about.  You never know when you may have to defend your life with a marital aid.

I laughed way too hard at this.

• Like 2

Well that depends on both the depth before breaking and the overall length to begin with.  These are important things to think about.  You never know when you may have to defend your life with a marital aid.

I laughed way too hard at this.

I was worried about the double post, but then I realized it was still appropriate fitting.

I shudder to think where either of those posts are fitting.

I don't start with a theme and now I apparently have one for this challenge.  If I was only doing a weighted mace training I could make a themed prop.

• Like 1

Goal: maintain weight below 155 tipped the scales at 159, time to dro p a little and stop pretending it isn't just math

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week on track but today was rest day

Goal 4: Pull 300#  on track I think

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  still at 2/4.  Not sure if I should count my weekend 25 mile hike as conditioning.

Must get back on logging.  Just got back from my hike and I burnt 5370 calories so far today so I am not sure I can even catch up today.  That is totally counting as a conditioning workout even though it was 2 days.  Ended up with 85,000 steps in two days.   Should go to the gym now while my wife has the kiddo in the bath but feeling a little taxed.

Seems like if it was 2 days, it should count as at least 2 conditioning workouts.

Meh, I already hit my 4/4 goal for this challenge regardless.  The conditioning is the easy part for me.  Sometimes I think I fight genetics trying to be strong.  Lifts come so hard and runs come so easy.  

Goal: maintain weight below 155 tipped the scales at 159, This has maintained steady.. which is surprising.  At this point I am ready to just call this my start weight.

Goal 2: hit 120 grams protein a day... been off the rails and not tracking.

Goal 3: lift 4x/ week Last week was 0.  I am not going to set the goal to make that up.  I just need to stay on track from here on out.

Goal 4: Pull 300#  on track I think

Goal 5: maintain conditioning via at least 4 conditioning workouts.  um.... somewhere around 6/4.

So it's time to pull my head outta my ass and get back on track.