Nerdmas 2015 Secret Santa

Hey y'all :) In years past we have had success with doing a Nerd Secret Santa and I set one up for this year as well The more the merrier so please spread the word! Handmade gifts are welcome so don't let money deter you from participating!! The spending limit is $30 and names will be drawn on 11/23 and gifts to be sent no later than 12/15 (earlier if you live overseas from your Santee).

Here is the sign up link: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/15806637/126d66/

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Let's do this

tumblr_inline_nme830mwJw1rqkg6n_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

in like flynn

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I completely forgot to make a wish list. Oops?

TO MY SANTA: I should have a list up at some point today.

EDIT: The wish list is mainly there for ideas, because I'm putting things on there that are over 30$.

That's mostly what I've done, put stuff for ideas. I still have to add some more.

• Like 1

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

christ-1.gif

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

How is everyone's holiday season, so far? I'm happy to see more people putting something charitable on their wishlists. Next season, I may just put a list of charities as my wishlist. I only added some help for the Walruses, this year, because I love them and they're one of those overlooked animals that not as many people support, because they don't think they're as cool as say, a wolf, or grizzly bear.

• Like 3

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.