Pixie Kitten's Daily Happenings

Ok. I took a little break from the forum in the middle of the last challenge, while still doing the challenge. It was a little weird. I've decided I need to have a daily output here to you know, keep me here.

This is also a pocrastination because I have to be at work in an hour but I dont want to get ready yet.

giphy.gif

So here we go!

Today's been pretty uneventful. Had a bit of a lie in, woke up around 9:30. Me and Hutchy pup went down to the stables to see Queenie. Queenie's all on her own in a paddock now, and she's a little lonely. She did have a palomino friend, but he's moved  down the lane with the others. Since Queenie's still recovering(yup, been three months now. I'm not getting tired of this at all), she's still in the paddock. but it shouldn't be too long now. Who wants to see graphic progress pictures? I know I sure do!

12227842_10153741612923659_459982043240812208720_10153741612863659_362779345867612243280_10153741612803659_8717944453174

As you can see in picture number 3, She'd been sweating under the bandage, and while the original cut had almost healed, there was a nice new one. This is where the decision to shove her i nthe paddock with now bandage came in. At this point she needed daily honey treatments with a mud fever spray.

12196129_10153741612778659_640023759411612193330_10153741612723659_340639131530012219429_10153741612703659_8444947426599 

The last one was taken about 3 days ago, and it already looks so much better than that. She'll be out of the paddock in less than a fortnight by my reckoning!

In all this time, all the drama, all the talk of 'this is it, this is when er're gonna have to get her shot', she pulled through. And she only kicked me once!

So yeah, I saw Queenie, fed her and mucked out and got covered in hay and stuff. Then Hutchy and I walked home. I went to the shop for lunch, did 50 squats while lunch was cooking,had lunch (along with 3 pints of milk), and have been on the computer ever since. And I now have about 30 minutes to get ready for work. That's fine; I know I can do it in 10.

I've gotta get my suitcase down. I've gotta start packing.

Why?

DISNEYLAND PARIS.

That's why.

giphy.gif

Squee.

Ok, I've really really gotta go now. But yay, new daily log thingy!

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

Queenie's officially getting started back into work today! I put her bridle on, looped a leadrope through the bit, and walked her in-hand in one of the fields for 25 minutes. The paddock she lives in atm is too small for her to have done any real exercise while she's been in there, so we're starting with baby steps. And she went very very well ^_^ Had a super big feed then went back out to a fresh pile of hay. Huzzah!

It's pathetic, but my legs hurt from squats yesterday so instead of the 75 I was supposed to do, I only did 25. Boo.

Eaten plenty today though, along with 2 pints of milk. So that's still working.

Dyed my hair red today. It looks super awesome.

Gonna be going for a night out with my.. Uhm. Friend-kinda-more-than-friend-but-everything's-really-complicated-so-friend tonight. So I'm pretty much done today.

Disneyland in two days whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

giphy.gif

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.

We were supposed to be in Disneyland yesterday and today.

We are at Disneyland.

The park is closed.

Woke up this morning to learn it's closed not only today but Tuesday as well.

I spent almost £900 to travel for10 hours on bitty trains to get to the shitty hotel as be told that it's not fucking open.

I wants money back.

Level 9 Pixie

In process of maybe getting money back from Disney.

Queenies doing good.

I've hurt myself rather bad. I can't tell you how or why, but I'm walking a barely a shuffle and ever movement I make is agony. If I could have about 4 days of just being able to sit and recover, it'd be fine. But I did a 10.5 hour shift with no break yesterday. and I'm about to do another one today. We're usually too busy for anyone to have breaks on sunday, So I'll be taking many, many painkillers.

I bought a barbell and 20kg in4 5kg weights. I can't bend down to pick them up or put them away, let alone use them right now.

I can't even squat.

giphy.gif

Level 9 Pixie

I'm pretty impressed you went to Euro Disney when you did.  That is probably because I am a professional paranoid - sure the probability that you'd get caught up in an attack are low, but the consequences are high.  The minute Paris lit off, I would have cancelled all plans to visit the continent.  Disney is a huge target for those who hate the West, so it makes sense they shut down.

Glad that you are getting the money back - if you can't do that, nothing says you can't roll the trip and try again in a few months. 

If I had been thinking, I would have thrown a PM at you when Paris lit off.  For some reason I thought your trip was in the spring. 

Good luck with "complicated"!

- Murphy's Roommate

Still no reply from Disneyland, will have to send a second email this week. The automated email I got in response to the first says we can use our tickets up until march. But we don't have our tickets because the people were completely unclear as to where and how to get them, then when we follwed their instructions the other people said they couldn't print them off. so eh. Still want money back for the travel. We'll see how it goes I guess!

Feeling much better now after the 'incident'. Usually, the Rebellion is where I can say anything I want, anything I've been hiding from the people I spend my life with, everything I'm afraid to say anywhere else, but not this. Sorry guys, no gory details from me this time. I went to the doctors and recieved the appropriate medication and now I'm almost good as new. So yay.

I put up the Christmas tree today.

Alone.

='[

Had plans to see my not-quite-boyfriend today. But his phone is dead. And he hasn't checked his facebook messages. And he's probably at his mom's playing Fallout and has forgotten all about the 'we've both got thursday off and we're not gonna see each other for a few days so let's do something then!' conversation we had.

I don't know if it's because I'm probably PMSing(being on the pill makes it much easier for me to guess why I'm being a moody cow), or because he's such a hands off kinda guy, especially compared to my last, obsessive, over-the-top, emotionally abusive, you-have-to-text-me-every-time-you-take-a-step-out-of-your-door-and-don't-you-dare-take-more-than-4-minutes-to-answer-me-or-I'll-accuse-you-of-cheating-on-me boyfriend, but I don't really know where I stand with this guy. It's confusing and upsetting and then I get mad at myself for over-thinking and then I eat lots of pizza which is really bad for me because I have gluten intolerence that shows up some days and not others but it showed up today and now I'm in so much pain and I'm even more mad at myself for doing this but good god I want the other half of that pizza and- *breathes*

Sorry.

My belly hurts.

And I feel a little lost.

Queenie's back out with all the other horses now! And I'm able to ride her! I'm gonna drop a saddle on her tomorrow and have a 15 minute walk around the school. Baby steps.

This qhole 'update daily' thing isn't working. But I'll be sure to check in every now and then.

I'm gonna go catch up on Gotham now, since this rain's messing with the TV.

Poor Queenie. Out in the rain with a flood risk. I'll be swimming to her tomorrow, I'll betcha.

Ooh. She started a slight stampede yesterday. I made a vine of it. She's the one in the purple rug at the front, but watch the other one. He had a great time.

https://vine.co/v/iW6bquwlZ7X

Level 9 Pixie

Rode Queenie today. Only for 10 mins, because I had to steal Jake's bridle and Penny's girth and I had to go stirrupless because some knobjockey's stolen all of my tack except for the saddle.. *vent* But yeah. Jake was being used in a lesson so I had to be off her and get the bridle back to him before the lesson. [if anyone's wondering, Jake and Penny are riding school ponies that I've known for 10 years now.]

I got on her straight away. No fussing, no swinging her arse out so I have to jump off the block anf put her back into position, just straight on and off we went. I'm still a little sore, but we whacked out a quick walk, trot, and canter and cooled down. She's 100% sound, not a single complaint, a little stiff but she's always having issues with her suppleness. We're officially back in business.

YAY.

Oh, remember I said there was a flood risk?

https://vine.co/v/iW2pHODAPpZ

Run my girl!!

Yup. In the hour between me getting her in and taking her back out, the water rose a good 10 inches. I bet I'll have to use the farmer's entrance tomorrow. Ugh.

then went home and.. well.. I dunno what happened. I watched a couple of let's plays, caught up on my sites, watched a bit of TV, and now it's 10 past 6. And I was going to clean up downstairs today. And I'm still watching TV. Mantracker's on.

OOH.

I got my barbell out. Just the bar.

...The bar's heavy. I think I'll just be sticking with that for a while. Seeing how I havent done anything in so long. I did 10 squats. It's 10 squats more than I did yesterday.

Maybe I'll get some cleaning done tonight. Maybe.

Not-boyfriend finally made contact. Apologised for not keeping in contact. He's having a bit of emotional issues I think. This whole situation is messing with us both. I'll see him at work tomorrow so we'll probably have a drink at the end of the night. Meh.

Back to Mantracker!

Level 9 Pixie

Crap.

I only rode for 10 minutes and my legs are on fire today. >.<

I had to use the farmer's entrance to get to Queenie.

Hutch had a swim in the flood water, which is now creeping up the car park and has put two of three schooling areas underwater. He found a ball, so he's happy.

I don't want to go to work.

Gonna do 5 more squats with the bar today

Really don't want to go to work today.

Crap.

Level 9 Pixie

Been a few days. Sorry. I've not been sleeping well at all recently. I guess I'm under a lot of stress and trying to ignore it, but as usual it's ending badly.

I haven't eaten a full meal in about 4 days now. Do you guys ever get that? Where you have absolutely no desire to eat at all? I tried to have something at work yesterday, just a small bowl of mash and roast potatoes, a few veggies and stuff, and I barely got halfway through it. Eating's such a chore.

Usually when I fall asleep, that's me out for the night. But the last few days I've had maybe 3-4 hours a night, I just keep waking up and have trouble getting back to sleep. Last night I even tried just getting really drunk, hoping it would knock me out. I got maybe 5 hours of sleep, so It worked a little bit I guess.

I'm not even sure what's stressing me out so much at the moment. I guess just life in general. Nothing's really going to plan right now.

BUT ANYWAY. fitness and stuff.

Goign to go and ride Queenie in an hour or so. Then do some more squats. Then I've got work at 5. So I'm still doing stuff I guess. I just got back from walking the dog.

I feel like I need a personal life trainer to just be with me all the time and stop me from getting into funks like these.

giphy.gif

Level 9 Pixie

Ooh. Ooh. Good feelings.

Nothing's happened since last post. Been sat watching the last of the Legend of Korra. But some switch has been turned in my head.

Inspiration! Whee!! Time to PLAN.

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

It's wet. and windy. And Queenie's in season. And pulled the rope out of my hands just before I got her out of the gate so she could run around with all the geldings in that field. Cue me spending quarter of an hour trying to chase her down without chasing her('cause you know, that only makes them run away more), trying to keep her from going too fast because the lead'rope's dragging on the floor and I don't want her to tread on it and fall down and hurt herself AGAIN.. And trying to seperate her from the two geldings that practically have their noses up her butt, and trying not to let the entire herd stampede because there's a horse in the field with a heart murmer who isn't allowed to eventrot because she could just fall down and die, it's windy, it's raining, I'm cold, and GAH. This horse is going to the glue factory and I'm taking her there myself!!

*cough*

Anyway, I eventually caught her, dragged her neighing butt onto the yard, immediately tacked her up and went to the school. I figure she's clearly still fit enough to be cantering around the field, so there should be no problem with me cantering her around the school.

To her credit, she actually goes really well. You know, considering its windy and rainy and she's not been ridden in so long and she's so high-strung and there are foals acting up right next to her.. So, on a school pony it would have been a disaster, but for her, given her circumstances, it was good, so she got a pat, a big feed and half an hour of me picking burs out of her forelock. Again.

Then I walked the dog. I'm pretty upset by this point because me and not-boyfriend were meant to meet up today, but just like last week, I can't get through to his phone. So I'm assuming he's ditched me again so yeah, kinda pissy. And it's still wet and windy. not happy. I then have a shower and decide fook it, why bother getting dressed. So I spend a couple of hours just in my dressing gown with a towel on my head. because I'm not going back outside, clearly.

Then I get a message. 'Tis him! Not ditched! Huzzah!

..But now I have to go get dressed. And get to town. Out in the wet and wind again. *sigh* Ah well. Company! Yay! Laters!

Level 9 Pixie

It's not all Not-boyfriend's fault. He has no credit on his phone so can only text using facebook messenger, and I'm usually away from my wifi.. My phone is also old and apparently judgemental because it only allows me to recieve texts from my dad, my best friend, and the potwash girl from work. So if he does have credit and texts me, I don't get it, and so on.. Communication is unecessarily complicated right now.

We had a pretty good time for the majority of Thursday. Well, no. All of Thursday was awesome, it was when it hit Friday we started to have problems. We went out for a meal, which was lovely, then stayed for drinks, which were nice, popped out for 5 minutes to the bookstore around the corner because we were having a conversation about some of our favourite reads and he suddenly 'HAD to buy me this book'. Which they didn't have. So we went back to our table and had more drinks at the restaurant for a while, then headed over to a bar, which is where things of a little hairy.

I mean, it was fine. I just wasn't drunk enough. For some reason, I was just failing to get as drunk as I normally would have. I think it must have been having a meal right before getting started. But he got waay drunker than I did, there was a 20 minute period where I went to the loo and came back to an empty table, presumed he'd gone for a ciggy, and sat there like a lemon before asking the bar man if he'd seen him go out the exit or the smoking area. Turns out he found some people to talk to in the smoking area, so it was fine. We met some other cool people, so that was fun.

There was then a 1.5 hour period where I had no fun whatsoever, but eventually I herded Mr McDrunkface into a taxi and we went home.

giphy.gif

We both had work the next day, but not until 4, so we spent the majority of the day snuggling our hangovers away. That was nice.

ANYWAAAAYS

Didnt really do anything with those good feelings I had earlier. Had to go to work, was still very tired, but I wrote a lot of stuff down and I'm happy with it.

Today I went shoppiiiiiiiing. Got a few christmas presents, got some foooooooooooood!

It 's difficult to type with cold hands :(

Sorry. My thoughts are kinda all over the place. Last night I got the first full night's sleep in well over a week. While I was in town I got some sleepy tablets, just to make sure it wasn't a one off. really need to catch up on my z's, it's been messing with every part of my life and I don't like it.

I bought some stuff to make stew. I've never made stew before, but the plan is to make a hell of a lot of it and freeze it, so I don't have to cook. Because I just don't cook. So I don't really eat either. Which is why I never gain weight, burn out from exercise too quickly, am often tired, and so on and so forth. Lotta problems, one solution.

My hands are so cold. Seriously, I should not be making this many typos.

giphy.gif

I haven't seen Queenie in three days. I know she probably prefers it that way, but I should really be feeding her every day, just to get her supplements into her. Her feet are so much better on biotin!

Now that I've got sleeping and shopping out of the way, I'll definitely see her tomorrow. she can have a big feed.

IM GOING TO GO PUT THE HEATING ON AND COOK SOME STEW NOW. Wish me luck!

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

Look guys! Steeeeeeeewwwww!

12391442_10153802898303659_5528522003704

I think I put too much coriander in.. I still know less than Jon Snow when it comes to spices. And the beef's a bit tough. And this recipe said it would could in 20 minutes but it's been 40 and the veggies are still hard.. I don't know what I'm doing :(

giphy.gif

EDIT:

Tis done! And, actually... really nice. Yes, the beef's tough, but the somewhat over-powering coriander seems to have faded away when I added more water 'cause it was getting really thick.. I also put a tiiiiny bit of gravy in, 'cause I love gravy. Yeah. I'm happy with this, and happy that I've got several portions to freeze. Yay!

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I did a workout today. With a barbell. Well. With a bar. The bars heavier than I thought it would be, so I'm being a noob and starting with the bar.

5x 6reps of squats and 5x 10 reps of bench presses.. While lying on the arm of my sofa.. Not very comfortable, but we work with what we have. Also did a 1 minute plank. Thought about doing more but I still have to go see Queenie, and that's a massive endurance workout just to find her and brign her in! I have to wait for this washing load to finish first though.

I might attempt to clean my room again today. I'm definitely having a long, relaxing bath at the end of the day. I'm loooooooooong overdue for one of those.

I might also start looking into going abroad next year. That could be fun.

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TODAY.

Now I am tired.

And have much wrapping to do.

Then I have to go back out into the rain to go to work.

Covered in jingle bells.

Because I'm an elf waitress.

Wheeee.

But first, puppy cuddles. Because he doesn't get a walk today and he's sad :(

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

Hoki smoki. Not-boyfriend went to work early, and if he goes to work from here apparently I have to iron his shirt in the morning, because he's a guest and blah blah blah. Which is something I'd agree to at any time other than half 7 in the morning when all I want to do is sleep for another hour and a half. Ever since that over-a-week period of barely getting enough rest to function correctly, I've been taking this last week as an opportunity to catch up at any and all points. Which is why Queenie had a week off. I went back to sleep after he left. But I got up againat 9 today, which is somewhat early now. Cleaned the rabbits out because I'd left it a few days(sorry bunnies). Their bedding is now almost a foot deep in straw, so no way will they be cold!

I WENT TO SEE QUEENIE TODAY.

During her week off, her tiny scab on her leg is almost completely gone. And clearly, that means she can be treated like a normal horse again.

So a few days ago she shoved her head in a bush and hurt her eye. She can barely open it and it's all puffy.

She also trashed her rug.

So, After finding her in the field, bringing her in, trying to patch up the rug with duct tape(didn't work), I gave up, washed her eye, fed her, and threw her back out. I then went home and grabed the dog, and we walked 3 miles to the nearest tack shop. In the rain.

With my purse £80 lighter, we walked back. With a massive rug. in a plastic cheet with no handles. In the rain.

Then Hutch had a case of diarrhea while we were on the road. I knew Not-boyfriend had been feeding him twiglets whenever I left the room!

So Hutch is bathed as soon as we get home, dried as quickly as possible, I shove the rug into the biggest backpack I can find, and I'm back on the bike en-route to Queenie again.

Before:

12390983_10153820036403659_6574784985046

And after!

12366379_10153820036643659_7830362107019

I made sure to get the side with the good eye. xD

I'm sure it'll be just as trashed in a few weeks, but for now; Merry Christmas Queenie.

So, new rug on, eye still puffy, Queenie goes back out for the day, with her flank considerably warmer than before. Pixie goes home, because Pixie's now tired. And wet. And hungry.

There's a pack of bacon in the fridge with a best-before date of the 14th, but it seems ok. So I cook the whole pack because hey. It'll last longer. And I don't have to cook in the morning. I much on the first-cooked pieces while the others have their turn under the grill.

And now we are at the present. The house is smoky and smells of bacon, Hutch is dry and clean, rabbits are happy, gecko is fed, and all is well.

Yay!

Oh, and happy winter solstice! Have some christmas pet photos, because I'm a cruel person and love dressing them up.

428954_10151362579473659_570996342_n.jpg

241279_10151362568633659_1822276321_o.jp

458613_10151362567728659_486939427_o.jpg

LARGE PHOTOS ARE LARGE.

Level 9 Pixie

I'm not gonna lie. I didn't get out of bed until past 12 today.

Went to see Queenie, got to the fence and could see her a field and a half away. I usually start calling her as soon as I can see her, just so she knows I'm around. She might decide to walk over when I'm about 10 feet away. Sometimes. Maybe.

Today she immediately looked up and started walking over. And kept walking. Right into my arms. Kinda. She stopped once her nose was pressed against my shoulder.

giphy.gif

I had a feels.

We went back to the yard and I spent three hours fussing her. She got her feet cleaned, her tail brushed, her mane brushed, her brand new bite wounds(god dammit horse) cleaned and sprayed with antiseptic stuff, her bridle patch trimmed, her face scrubbed, and then it was time for christmas fun. Cue santa hat with cut in earholes and tinsel braided into mane and tail!

I'm not gonna lie, she was a grump the whole time. She's been in season recently and the 'stuff' she secretes is quite acidic and she's got sores on her legs that are clearly irritating, her eye, while better, is still obviously sore, and let's face it, tinsel's itchy as fuck. But I think I got a couple of nice photos. Maybe one. I know I got a funny one. But my battery died so we'll see later!

It was dark by the time I got home. Curse the winter lighting crap. I guess Hutch will be having another treadmill walk today.

Anyway, I gotta wash and cut my hair tonight. And tomorrow I have to go and buy a nice dress. Because apparently we have to wear something nice and semi-formal (that we don't mind getting covered in gravy??) on Christmas Day. 'Cause you know, working in a restaurant sucks at Christmas. I'm definitely getting a new job before next Christmas, I want to be with what's left of my family dammit! Though it is only a 6 hour shift.

Blah. I'm also FINALLY defosting one of the portions of stew from the other week. So we'll see how that goes. If I never post again, it killed me.

Level 9 Pixie

Today I am cleaning. Downstairs has to be cleaned, by me, for everyone to enjoy on Christmas day. Except me. Because I won't be there. I'll be working.

So far, tortoise is clean, rabbits are clean, lizards are clean, snake is clean, dog is bathed, tortoise is also bathed, empty tarantula enclosure is clean, desk is clean, and Pixie is stopping for a lunch break.

Then room needs hoovering, coats need taking upstairs, dog needs walking, horse needs feeding, and I have to find something suitable to wear to work in the morning, Because ick.

Level 9 Pixie

Found something to wear. Didn't finish cleaning until after dark so Queenie gets no feed today. Huch went on the treadmill. Pixie has consumed much food and is still hungry. 

Like seriously, I've had pasta, I've had sandwiches, I've had a whole pizza, a banana, and something else that I can't remember and I feel like I havent eaten all day. This is good though. Also really thirsty. Haven't drunk much today. Will rectify that now.

Neo(the tortoise) had a romp around the living room for a couple of hours once the heating kicked in. Went to go into the (cold)kitchen, I called him.

'Neo! Don't you dare!'

Neo stopped.

'Neo, come on. It's too cold over there. Turn around.'

Neo turns around and looks at me.

'Come on buddy, come here. Come on!'

Neo walks over to me. Neo gets a head skritch and a chin rub before being set on his merry way... away from the kitchen.

That's right guys. Tortoises LISTEN TO YOU.

Best to keep all your top secret meetings away from tortoises. You never know who else they're talking to.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

Working at Christmas is not fun. Getting a lift straight to your family where a big roast is waiting and you didn't have to help do any of it... Almost makes it worth it. Almost.

Went to see Queenie this morning. Hutch came with. Her eye's still puffy but she was happy to see me again. They've all been herded into the top two fields and are now fenced in because we're expecting more flooding in the next couple of days. Again. While she was having her feed, I was washing her feet to oil them and the yard owner arrived and said she still couldn't believe how nice they looked. They've got a coupole of cracks in them, but that's expected of any horse who's basically standing in mud 24/7, so she's doing really good. If her eye gets any better next week I'll start riding again. I got some money and amazn gift vouchers yesterday, perfect for getting the tack I'm missing!

Anyways, Pancake(the bunny) celebrated Christmas just like the rest of us... Eating so much he was in pain. I went to say goodnight to him and Honey(other bunny) around 11:30, and I'm always real paranoid about my bunnies at Christmas because my first bunny died on Christmas moring. It was very sad. She was fine the night before. So now I'm constantly checking them on Christmas day. So, of course, feeling a rock hard bloated belly on my little boy, he immedietely comes inside for a 15 minute belly rub. He loves fuss and attention and cuddles so there was no trouble there! after a while it had gone down a fair amount, and I wasn't too worried as he seems to bloat quite a lot. He has a habit of eating too much or eating poisonous things. -_-

He was fine this morning. So no worries.

But now I have to go to work. Again. Not-boyfriend's coming over after work(we've got the same hours today) to get his present. I think he's really going to like them. I hope he does.

Funny thing actually, last saturday when he came over for a drink after work, he was already really drunk anyway, and he accidentally called me his girlfriend. I instantly started messing him about. I know he didn't mean it but it was funny to wind him up. And in the morning when I reminded him, he clearly didn't remember, so I got to wind him up all over again. Fun times.

Anyway.

Work.

Laters!

Level 9 Pixie

Guys, I can't even describe today.

There's a customer at work. He comes in with his twin a lot and we talk horses and tortoises and cameras. Paul gave me a £20 tip for Christmas. He's been badgering me for a while about taking me up to Ledbury to the horsey shop because he knows I can't get up there cause you know. No car and stuff. Everyone at work thinks they're weird and I shouldn't.

Today I did.

We met at the stables at 10 (because no way was he getting my actual address), and we drove into worcester town, because he'd gotten in touch with someone who owed him a favour, and he had a 'surprise' for me. Hmm.

Turns out he knows the owner of a phone repair shop, and he got my screen fixed for me for half price. And he paid. Sweet.

He also bought me breakfast.

Then we went to Ledbury and I'm fairly certain he refered to his ex as 'he'. So that was comforting.

I bought so much stuff. Queenie now has a new bridle, new girth, stirrup leathers, a saddle pad, a mane pulling comb, mane and tail scissors, a new grooming kit box that I can stand on(very handy, I'm a bit short)

And the sod tried to give me £50 to put toward it. I said no, so he went over me and gave it to the cashier. He's clearly loaded.

As I found out because he had to pop to his house to get the washing out before we went to lunch.

I have never been in a bigger, more beautiful house in my entire life. he's definitelyI loaded. he's got land and everything.

But yeah, we went for lunch, which he paid for again. Having seen the house, I stopped objecting and just thanked. Then we went back to the stables, he met Queenie, and said goodbye and toddled off to do his stuff.

Oh, and somewhere in all that, he offered me a job working with his filming company in Australia for two weeks this April.

Sorry, I have to repeat that.

He offered me a job working with his filming company in Australia for two weeks.

I will be getting paid.

To go on holiday.
To Australia

For TWO WEEKS.

And the best part is, I can just book that off as holiday at work and get paid all over again!

I mean, I can't actually say no to this. I actually actually can't. 2016 has already been planned with the title 'The Year She Does Stuff'

This is definitely stuff.

Also, I found my camera cable.

A belated merry christmas from Queenie!

561418_10153838155998659_812909656096424

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie