Pixie Kitten's Daily Happenings

6 hours ago, Calibre said:

Queenie..... Wahhhhh....?!? 

She needs to cut you some breaks :P

Muffins looked good but seriously, the look on your face reminded me of the new iPhone 6 commercial with Cookie Monster:

Smile! Cooking is supposed to be fun!! :) 

That was so me! I hate waiting for stuff! I kept myself busy making the icing while they were coooking but waiting for them to cool down? Nothing to dooooooooooo!

As for Queenie, She must have found a nice big thorn to walk through... She can't quite reach there with her teeth! I'd say it was barbed wire but we don't have any up that high, she she must have found a nice big thorn bush.... Stupid mare.

CHALLENGESTARTSTODAYYAY

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

12524377_10154081493513659_3354427999785

Did a massive workout, ate lots of food, did the massive bike ride to water the snakes and come back... It's been a good day.

Boyfriend told me a couple of days ago that he doesn't believe I can put the weight on and get fit. Good. It'll be that much sweeter when I prove him wrong. *puts on war paint*

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.

I'm procrastinating again. It's 10:40 am. I have walked the dog, brought the horse in, fed the horse, gone to the shop, had my daily protien shake, had breakfast, cleaned out the tortoise, fed the rabbits, and washed up all the breakfast stuff. All I have left to do is tidy my room and get ready for work for 12.

I don't wanna tidy my room.

*sad face*

And the tortoise needs feeding again. He eats a lot.

And I don't wanna go to work.

But I'm not gonna grumble! Nope nope nopedy nope nope nooooope.

....I'll go tidy now.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

7 hours ago, PixieKitten said:

I don't wanna tidy my room.

*sad face*

And the tortoise needs feeding again. He eats a lot.

And I don't wanna go to work.

But I'm not gonna grumble! Nope nope nopedy nope nope nooooope.

....I'll go tidy now.

giphy.gif

There's always tonight to tidy your room, I did last night between overhead punches and fishing in WoW :P I'd rather tidy the room than work, I'd like to be done with work right about now.... yeah, so glad tomorrow is a very needed day off!

• Like 1

I tidied my room! Kinda. Got rid of the rubbish and put all the dirty clothes in one pile. So it's not quite cleaner, but it is tidier. Yay!

Work was rather boring. Had a steady lunch rush which died off around 3, and simply never picked back up. I had the dessert room clean by 6, the den locked by half 7(it closes at 8 but there were no kids in the restaurant), and cleaned off the last table at 9:20, and was home by 9:40. Good stuff! And now I have two days off, huzzah!]

Tomorrow I'm back lifting weights and having another protien shake, fitting in with the big boys!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Level 9 Pixie

Boyfriend stood me up last night. We didn't have a specific time set so I went to the pub we always meet at and waited. For 6 hours.

Queenie lost her rug this morning and sat naked shivering in the rain.

I had to trudge through 7 fields to find the damn and put it in my shed to dry.

It's even more ripped now. She's got her big rug back on until it dries out.

Hutch woke me up this morning by punching me in the face.

It's 12:37 PM and Boyfriend still hasn't contacted me, despite me dropping him off a new charger at work before he got there this morning.

Debating internally whether or not I need to be kicking his ass to the curb.

(Really really don't want to do that, he's a bastard but I love him)

Trying very, very hard not to cry today.

giphy.gif

Level 9 Pixie

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday.

My best buddy K at work asked if I'd do a Pretty Muddy with her a couple of days after my birthday in July this year.

Pretty Muddy is basically Mud Runner, or Tough Runner, just... pink. It's for breast cancer research.

Did the girl who doesn't enjoy running and doesn't like pink and lets face it, doesn't particularly enjoy getting muddy,  just sign up for a pink themed mud filled 5k?

Yes she did.

Because I've always wanted to do something like that. God knows why.

LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!

Re-downloaded Zombies, Run! on my phone and went for a run in the field this morning. My feet are soaked. I'm sure my shins are going to hurt tomorrow. But hey, it'll up my step count, which means I can work on beating my new fitbit friend, who has a average daily step count of over 24,000, while mine's just over 17,000. Huzzah for competetiveness!

To do today is seeing Queenie and checking if her other rug is dry, cleaning the rabbits out, and putting the duvet cover back on the duvet before heading to work for a 10 hour shift! Yaaaaay.

I'm super excited. For the Pretty Muddy, for tomorrow's weigh in.. I'm so curious to see if these protien shakes are working. And as my current challenge is breaking PRs, and all of my sets so far are the top of what I've done, any increment in weight or reps is a new PR! And I am so planning on upping everything. PixieKitten:Beast Mode is in effect!

WHEEE

JS67498201.jpg

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

Did a massive workout, ate lots of food, did the massive bike ride to water the snakes and come back... It's been a good day.

Boyfriend told me a couple of days ago that he doesn't believe I can put the weight on and get fit. Good. It'll be that much sweeter when I prove him wrong. *puts on war paint*

Lovely friend you have there, pixie.

Level -20 Zombie Princess

"The only way to lose is to give up."

-Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up”

-Björn Járnhamar

Today I have cycled 14.9 miles.

Today I swam 1 mile.

Today I spent the entire day in water or in the rain.

Today I still need to do my strength training.

Today, I am tired.

Level 9 Pixie

Pretty snakes! I'm loving all the photos on your battlelog :) Thinking I might have to start doing the same thing. 

Also hooray for beating all of your PRs! That's really super awesome 

Cephalopod Dreams

Halfling Monk

Challenges: Level 4 | Academy: Level 10

Str 4 | Dex 4 | Sta 4 | Con 7 | Wis 5 | Cha 2

My Character

I'm aiming for my black belt in Shotokan Karate, training to defeat the monster that is chronic pain.

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Photos are great Ceph, they make me feel like I'm really sharing my life with you all! I feel so connected :)

One day I'll have to try and get all of my animals im one room so I can get one big picture of them all. Obviously sans Queenie. She's not coming in my house.

I thought about trying to get the fitbit badge for 35000 steps in one day today.  It didn't happen. I'm on 25000 right now. Maybe I'll get on the treadmill once I'm done cleaning.

I'm in the middle of tidying my room, and I put a washing load in, as most of the junk in my room is dirty clothes. The washing machine door won't open. I've tried turning it on and off again at the dial, I can't actually find a wall switch and I'm not particularly enthusiastic about trying to find it, as I know I'll break something. I even tried washing it again and seeing if it would unlock then. Nope. So my double washed, super clean pile of undies and socks is stuck in the washer. Not gonna lie guys, if I cant get them out, I've got no clean underwear for tomorrow. This is not good.

.... Ok. So, as I was typing that, Dad came down and I told him. He prompty hit the door, then it opened. Oh. I feel foolish. Guess I'll hang everything up now...

• Like 2

Level 9 Pixie

Boyfriend broke up with me last night. Again. We went out to town and had a lovely evening, with a nice meal, nice drinks, even went to a club for an hour just for the hell of it, and everything was sweet. Then he remembered something that I did which irritated him at work last week, and spent two hours going on about it, ignored my apology, then got mad when I said I was too pissed off to even attempt anything more sincere. So he got up, took his beers, went to leave, and said 'That's it by the way', left my house and walked home.

If he's that flaky then fuck it. I'm not grovelling.

Level 9 Pixie

I'm sorry to hear about that honey, sounds like he was picking a very silly fight.

Serious props to you though; there's no way you should grovel for someone who keeps messing you about like that *hugs*

Cephalopod Dreams

Halfling Monk

Challenges: Level 4 | Academy: Level 10

Str 4 | Dex 4 | Sta 4 | Con 7 | Wis 5 | Cha 2

My Character

I'm aiming for my black belt in Shotokan Karate, training to defeat the monster that is chronic pain.

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Thanks Ceph. I'll see him at work tomorrow so if he wants to sort something out I'll be more than happy to, but if he's actually decided that a snipe last week is enough for him not to want to be with me then I guess that just gives me more time to work on my awesome!

Which brings me to why I came here tonight.

I booked a holiday today.

To Greece.

In June.

All by myself.

*squee*

• Like 2

Level 9 Pixie

Solo holiday is now Boyfriend holiday because every single person in existance yelled at me. -_- But it'll still be the first time I've been abroad without family (because im not counting the fail that was disneyland!!)

Boyfriend apologised and we've made changes to fix problems. We good.

I've broken more records for the challenge.

I haev the next two challenges planned out and they're already on my character page. Next one's gonna be tough. But the added arm strength will help me with the Pretty Muddy, and then the challenge after that is more focused on chilling out while still training for said Pretty Muddy. Haven't planned past that because I'm still 60% sure it's going to kill me.

I'm off to eat lots and lots and chill on the sofa with my book.

Also, QUEENIE'S PUTTING ON WEIGHT.

13095885_10154136694873659_4000845583132

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

They put the videos of me and Bilbo on facebook.. I can't get a link or anything so here's a screenshot!

13100782_10154138916088659_1026845326693

He's so tiny!!!

In other news, one of me beardies died today. Peanut's been ill for a while now, I've been trying my best to feed him back up and make him comfortable, but it seems it was time to go. He and his brother Pepper had a cuddle last night, which I thought was odd because they usually keep their distance. Peanut suffered badly with MBD when he was very young, and he's been disabled for the last 8 years, needing to be hand fed and watered, but he seemed happy enough for a long time. But he'd been getting worse and worse this year.

He would have been 9 next month, which is pretty good considering the average lifespan of a captive beardie is 8-10 years. Throw in his deformities and he's certainly impressed me with his longevity. After cleaning out the tank and re-decorating so that Pepper can actually do a little more now( we had to remove a lot of things because Peanut would fall over and not be able to right himself), I've told Pepper that he has to live till 12 now or I won't be impressed.

Bye bye, Peanut. I hope you can run around unhindered and free over the Rainbow Bridge.

giphy.gif

Level 9 Pixie

Stupid foxes dug Peanut up on Thursday night. Just dug him up and dropped him on the lawn. I'm not feeding them anymore.

It's May. How is it May already? Time goes stupid quick. But hey, that means 11 more days until I get a couple more hours on my sleeve done! And I've got next weekend off because me and K are having a beauty session, followed by an oscars charity night, followed by a Sunday of not working, but lounging in my living room in onsies watching Disney movies all day! Actually heaven!!!

Anyway, 11 hour shift at work soon, so no workouts... unless you count my arms dying from doing my hair. Swimming tomorrow though!

Level 9 Pixie

Swimming was cancelled today because Manager decided to have me work another 12-Finish today. Like I did yesterday. And the day before. When I usually have mondays off. Grr.

Gonna do some burpees instead.

Level 9 Pixie