Lets try this one more time..

Right so I started my journey over a month ago after I had enough with my growing waist line and general fitness. 

I cut out all fizz drinks (which were a big problem), I started to go to the gym with a friend and managed to lose about 6lbs and a few inches of my waist in just over two weeks, but then life got in the way.

I'm in my last year of uni so there's a lot of stress with coursework, I had a slight falling out with friend (it was a miscommunication) and I had a death in the family. All this stress hit in the same week and I broke. I forgot to eat one day and ended up drinking a fizz drink pick me up which was the beginning of the end. 

All my good habits went out the window and I started to tell myself I'll respawn next week but that never happened, until today.

I basically decided to step on my scales, something I've been putting off and saw that I had lost a pound during my fall from grace. In that moment something clicked and I realized I can still fix this. 

So right now I've decided to cut all the fizz drinks out my life again, I felt so much better for it last time and I think that's were my weight loss can from and fix my current diet. I have quite a sensitive stomach and when I'm stressed it gets worse so for the pass week it's been very bloated and sometimes cramping when I eat the wrong things. 

I don't know if I will have time to hit the gym right now as I'm hitting crunch time for my uni deadlines but I'm planning to go once they are in. 

So here we go, again. Hopefully this time I can keep going for a bit longer and pick myself up a little bit sooner if I fall. 

• Like 1

Will o Wisp

Height: 5ft 10inch

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs

Starting with your eating habits is definitely the first step! I couldn't really get into a healthier lifestyle until I started cleaning up my food/drink intake. 

You've got this- losing weight while things are going badly indicates your metabolism is getting better! 

I believe in you, we all do!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63