Hello all,

I found and followed NF in 2011, before this forum existed, and after awhile, like so many, I got distracted and quit making fitness a priority. Fortunately, you only care where I'm going and my journey with the Rebellion starts now.

I currently do a lot of weightlifting (3x/week) and my raw numbers look pretty good on paper. But when you compare them to my bodyweight.... I have a lot of bad weight to get rid of. I love lifting and improving my strength, but I now am wanting to get faster as well.

I am currently reading Lord of the Rings, for the hundredth time, and just left Weathertop. I am an avid football and hockey fan, and I am absolutely JACKED about the upcoming Star Wars VII. I love many things comic book/super hero and I watch a lot of movies. I sold my XBOX 360 and am excited to get the XBOX One. Maybe I'll game with some of you when I get it.

I have done a lot of research in different communities and I can tell you that none of them are as fun to me as this one. Looking forward to meeting and questing with all of you.

KWicKy

Welcome KWicKy,

I love being able to look at myself on paper... put down my stats, if you will, and think to myself, "yea I'm healthy!" I'm new to NF as well, and I'm really trying to make a lifestyle change and really kick it into gear! Good luck on your journey and I hope you are looking to have as much fun as I am! 

Also... I cannot wait until the new Star Wars! Super Excited!!!

Level 0 - Elven Ranger (Recruit)

[ STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Current Challenge

Battle Log