dnd3Feature-520x292.jpg

Hey everyone. I have been obsessed with an idea of a while, and I wanted to see if there was any interest here on the community; basically I am a huge lover of D&D and MMO's, but honestly I can't play much, if any, anymore. I have been stuck on the idea of playing some fitness D&D. My goal is to try and bring together a group of five adventurers (including myself), and play through some campaigns.

It would work something like this, each person in the party would be allotted a certain number of actions per day (though they must work for the class they are playing) and the actions bust me completed IRL to take affect in our story. So, for example I play a Druid and say we get attacked by a mob, so I transform into a bear and fight back-to do this i must do strength/warrior work out session, or I could turn into a stag and run (walk so many miles). The enemies would be use standard D20 attacks (maybe we could implement dice rolls for us and bonus to rolls based on workouts).

So, that is my idea. I will DM, but honestly would love it if someone else would be willing or would help out. So, if you are interested please post and follow this thread (with your class, race, role, and maybe a few abilities-I will post some for myself below), and in turn we will would get a group, put our class and system into place, and then we will start fighting some bad guys. Any/all ideas are welcome and appreciated!

Slot 1: Brutal Bears - Human Druid (Tank and back up heals)

Bear From -Strength workouts (tanking)| Fox Form -geocaching(finding treasure and minor DPS) | Stag Form -(walking)Travel|Owl Form- Meditation and Yoga(Healing) 

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Slot 4:

Slot 5:

• Like 1

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

I'm not used to playing forum rpgs in English anymore, but I'll give it a try. I'm more used to DSA so I'll just describe my idea later.

Monk mhh is a Monk a Palladin? I would like the idea of a "Rondra Geweihter" like in DSA

Hobbit Fencer

I usually do strength training twice a week. I love body weight exercises. And I practise meditation and self-care. I'm not a good runner because of my short legs, but I'm a swift walker. So for running challenges I would walk. And in the summer I could include swimming or cycling.

Oh and I do Tai Chi and Swordmanship as special move.

Are there daily or weekly challenges? I'm at university at the moment, but I'll try to order my ideas later. If you have any creative advice just write it down.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

I'm not used to playing forum rpgs in English anymore, but I'll give it a try. I'm more used to DSA so I'll just describe my idea later.

Monk mhh is a Monk a Palladin? I would like the idea of a "Rondra Geweihter" like in DSA

Hobbit Fencer

I usually do strength training twice a week. I love body weight exercises. And I practise meditation and self-care. I'm not a good runner because of my short legs, but I'm a swift walker. So for running challenges I would walk. And in the summer I could include swimming or cycling.

Oh and I do Tai Chi and Swordmanship as special move.

Are there daily or weekly challenges? I'm at university at the moment, but I'll try to order my ideas later. If you have any creative advice just write it down.

Glad to have your support-I was thinking about doing something that was a running story. A situation would be presented and you can choose what to do like an tabletop, and roll to see if you are successful. But rather than stat bonuses affecting your rolls, workout time would. So, if you wanted to attack with you sword you would roll a d20 (irl or electronically), but for every 10 minutes of working out you would have a +1 to your roll. But, I'm open to ideas-what do you think?

Challenges:

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

System Idea (please suggest any changes):

oconnorbanner-800x500.jpg

How turns will work:

-The party will be presented with a scenario 

-The order will be based off the RP speed of the players so a half-ling scout or assassin would probably go first, with a ogre warrior going last (for example)

-Each player will have a set amount of hit points (also based of class)

-That player may do what they see fit (heal another player: meditate, back stab: park our sessions, Smash face with shield: upper body workout, walk through fear of talking to pretty girl: coerce townsman to give you a free horse, etc.-but it has to make sense for you class and what you did IRL to count)

-That player then does said workout and it grants one point for each 15 minute session of doing so, then rolls a d20 (you can ask siri to do it for you), to determine its effectiveness

-Player then posts actions and rolls

-DM then explains what happened

-After each player goes the NPC gets a dice roll to determine it's attack and effect

-Then next player goes

Challenges:

I'd been tossing around the idea of possibly getting involved with some D&D. I don't know anyone around here that I could do it with, though. I know they do online versions of it, and this sounds like something to try out, especially with the fitness aspect. I am interested in this, but I might be a little slow to figure it out since I'm still pretty new to the whole thing. I'm in.

• Like 1

Level 13 Human Assassin

Introduction Battle Log Current Challenge

Previous Challenges: I, II, III, IV, VVI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI

"Scars are not injuries...A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole."

China Miéville, The Scar