I need a new wifi router

So a few months ago I found a decent deal on a router and it turns out...it sucks. I have to restart it a lot and it doesn't work very well 25-50 feet away.

Anyways I'm looking for suggestions for a new router than would work well over a small distance of no greater than 50 feet (approx) and does well with online streaming for my tv and stuff.

If it matters I have Comcast internet with my own modem. The modem is a Motorola.

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest. "- Muhammad Ali

I purchased a Netgear AC1450 and upgraded the firmware to R6300v2 which turns a decent $70 router into a very capable $125 router. There are tutorials on how to do this online. It has worked like a champ since then. Or you could install DD-WRT (open source). I have multiple tablets, phones, smart TVs, computers, and Chromecast connected with no issues streaming Hulu, Amazon, etc.