Initially, I would like to introduce myself.

Hello my name is Ben and I'm from Australia :emmersed:

I am 13 years old at the moment and I love the idea of this website and it looks great.

I grew up, and I still live in a developed country-town right below Queensland and across the road from the beach :victorious:

I love my Football (Soccer), but I'm being set back a big distance because of my growing pains (in my hip flexors, inner knees and hamstrings (Which highly affects my Achilles tendon))

I would also love to learn parkour but there is not that many places around here that I can do it on AND my growing pains make it a lot harder as well. Any tips?

And I look forward to talking to all of you later :)

More Info About me:

- I am about 157 cm tall

- I weigh about 40 kg, I'm Skinny (planning on Changing that)

- I love Nirvana and Foo fighters

P.S I support Manchester City in the EPL

CTID :love-struck:

welcome to the community! way to go on setting healthy habits while you're young. any idea why you're in pain - growing pains perhaps? or something else?

Yeah, They're growing pains, because I'm Growing really quickly and I've been to the doctors for my hips and I've been to the Physio for my hips, knees and Achilles tendon. The Doctor said I might have scolliosis (sort of like a twisted back) and that was what was causing my hip pain.

I got an X-ray and we found out that I do have Very Mild Scolliosis, The doctor said that MIGHT be what was causing my hip pains, and that I should grow out of it. (But Also go to the chiropractic)

BUT.

The physio thinks it's because I don't have enough muscle in my Butt Cheeks and that was causing strain on them, he advised that I start riding my bike to strengthen those up. So I Started riding my bike every day and still, after about 2 and a half to 4 months I haven't notice any change whatsoever.

So basically, there's only one solution...

STOP GROWING :)

CTID :love-struck: