Hello from London! (20s gamer chick reporting for duty)

Hello everyone!

I am an early 20s girl, originally from Denmark (but please don't hold that against me), now living in London.

I am absolutely obsessed with the video game industry and recently I have been making my living as a freelance concept artist and illustrator. Now I am hoping to jump onto the optimistic journey of becoming a full blown indie game developer. (Fingers crossed!)

So it's no surprise that the entire Nerd Fitness concept is absolutely incredible to me. I can level up in real life? Sweet!

I have been following Steve's blog for about a year now, and I suppose I finally decided that it was time to get involved.

In the past I have been doing a lot of swimming, a lot of body weight training, and I have a true passion for Kickboxing. But it turns out that joining any kind of exercise class in London is crazy expensive, and as a result I have only been doing my trusty HIIT workouts at home. Which is fine..! But I really miss a community.

So that is the reason why I am finally writing to you lovely people. I am hoping to join the academy very soon and in general just connect with some likeminded people.

Thank you so much for having me, you guys! I can't wait to get involved. : )

• Like 1