I want to be better than I am right now.

So, hi.

I'm Jen, or Zurida or SG or a host of other nicks I've accumulated over the years.  

I just got laid off from my job so I'm struggling to overcome some depression, laid on top of Idiopathic Hypersomnia, and general slug-like tendencies.  I used to love running, until I quit it, and now I'm trying not to injure myself starting up again. I have to take a PT test in January, so I have GOT to get my butt moving.

So, yeah. I need to restart the Zombies, Run! Couch to 5k program and see where I go from there. The idea of parkour makes me think it would be amazing but I'm 40 and trying to get pregnant and the reality of chucking myself over obstacles is... terrifying.

I'm a LONG time roleplayer (and why the $#%^ can't we find good Exalted players in Austin, anyway???) and look forward to feeling better and looking better naked.

Anyway, it's guild raid night on SWTOR (Military Gamers guild on the Ebon Hawk server) so I'm going to grab another glass of wine and log on.

Nice ta meet ya!

• Like 1

So, hi.

I'm Jen, or Zurida or SG or a host of other nicks I've accumulated over the years.  

I just got laid off from my job so I'm struggling to overcome some depression, laid on top of Idiopathic Hypersomnia, and general slug-like tendencies.  I used to love running, until I quit it, and now I'm trying not to injure myself starting up again. I have to take a PT test in January, so I have GOT to get my butt moving.

So, yeah. I need to restart the Zombies, Run! Couch to 5k program and see where I go from there. The idea of parkour makes me think it would be amazing but I'm 40 and trying to get pregnant and the reality of chucking myself over obstacles is... terrifying.

I'm a LONG time roleplayer (and why the $#%^ can't we find good Exalted players in Austin, anyway???) and look forward to feeling better and looking better naked.

Anyway, it's guild raid night on SWTOR (Military Gamers guild on the Ebon Hawk server) so I'm going to grab another glass of wine and log on.

Nice ta meet ya!

If you enjoy roleplaying you might like the group here The Order of the stick.  We do weekly adventures and get points for defeating monsters etc etc while excising or doing side quests :)

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%